Kenosha, Wisconsin ANTIFA-BLM soldier is claiming Victim Status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenosha, Wisconsin ANTIFA-BLM soldier is claiming Victim Status

"Kyle Howard Rittenhouse, 17, of Antioch, Illinois, United States shot three men during a Black Lives Matter demonstration in Kenosha, Wisconsin, USA on August 25, 2020. Among the three, only Gaige Paul Grosskreutz, 26, of West Allis, Wisconsin is still alive.

“I was shot point blank with a .223 round from the shooter and I am now missing 90 percent of my bicep,” Grosskreutz told CNN while his lawyer Kimberley Motley was sitting beside him. “This has not been easy emotionally, physically. I’m in constant pain like excruciating pain that just doesn’t go away both in my arm, in my heart.”

That night, Rittenhouse was one of the armed civilians who wanted to protect businesses from vandalism. He carried a Smith & Wesson AR-15 style .223 rifle, which he used to fatally shoot two protesters namely Joseph D. Rosenbaum and Anthony M. Huber.

On the other hand, Grosskreutz carried a medical bag and a handgun and volunteered as a medic earlier that night. Like Rosenbaum and Huber, he was one of the protesters demanding justice for Jacob Blake, who was shot by Kenosha Police Department officer Rusten Sheskey in the back at least eight times on August 23, 2020.

Rosenbaum, Huber and Grosskreutz were among the protesters who chased Rittenhouse. With his handgun in his right hand, Grosskreutz he approached Rittenhouse.

That was when Rittenhouse shot Grosskreutz in the left arm at close range. "

https://conandaily.com/2020/09/12/ga...0-of-my-bicep/

Something to be said for the double tap philosphy and we would not be hearing this crap!

Comment

There are photos of him approaching Kyle with no pistol in his hand, both hands up in a "calm down" gesture, then seconds later he was pointing a pistol at Kyle.
      Kyle should have shot him until he dropped the pistol, would help his case.

BISHOP
      The rusty wire, that holds the cork, that keeps the anger in, gives way...

Comment

He's a victim, all right.

A victim of Darwin.
        Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

Lefty there needs to achieve that bright future of his...as landfill.
          Gregory Peter DuPont

Comment

Originally posted by gripper View Post

I still want a helicopter. He direly needs a free flying lesson.
            Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

Originally posted by jefferson101 View Post

I still want a helicopter. He direly needs a free flying lesson.
              Originally posted by gripper
              I seen a guy had a Paintball field somewhere in 'Murica and he also had what an old pal Crew Chief told me about. Y'all remember
              Apocalypse Now right? That small Gunship kinda teardrop shaped puppy. In Nam they called it a Loach. Owner of the Paintball Field bought himself a BUILD YOUR OWN LOACH KIT. Then he assembled it and flies it frequently.

First time I flew a Gunship I crashed and died. (So ALWAYS go as an ENGINEER.) I'd still be playing BF3 but that program tore my Gateway a New One. Actually had to UNINSTALL the game. KUBRA DAM was a KILLER GAME. That was in BF2. If I had my druthers I'd have a Huey & Chinook to start with. I think a couple of sharp Engineers could rig up a Hydraulic Ram and basically CATAPULT 20 or 25 antifa maggots out of the ship EZPZ. Then land and pickup a new load of black LIES DON'T MATTER bet how far they bounce when they hit the DECK.

I think Kyle has a real good chance. His attorney seems to be at the top of his game. I spent several hours reading a timeline a crackerjack Investigator put together. Kyle made mistakes one can't/shouldn't make in CQC. A former operator basically said "he'd never seen such masterful handling of his weapon while almost continually fighting off 4 shyt birds bent on killing Kyle" with likely 8 more rioting jackals were close behind and bent on killing Kyle. LOTS of folks across this Country are praying for Kyle and I'm one of em.
              Last edited by noname762; September 16th, 2020, 19:40. Reason: oops
              [B]Grumpy Old Fart [/B][IMG]http://www.assaultweb.net/forums/core/images/smilies/graemlins/050.gif[/IMG]

Comment

I guess what he is saying is that he now just has a "cep".
                Isaiah 57:13
                When you cry out, let your collection of idols deliver you! The wind will carry them off, a breath will take them away. But whoever takes refuge in me shall possess the land and inherit my holy mountain.

For those with Vain Imaginations of SHTF scenarios

[IMG]http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:2KxVDhseaoz9MM:http://bp0.blogger.com/_8A5BfAeqC2U/SApLgcArVxI/AAAAAAAAAVY/rQVqj6C8aNU/s400/obama-smoking.jpg[/IMG]

[FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial][COLOR=red] [B][I][COLOR=black]{Rev.13:7} And it was given unto him to [U] make war with the saints, and to overcome them[/U]: and there was given to him authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation. ... {10} If any man [is] for captivity, into captivity he goeth: if any man shall kill with the sword, with the sword must he be killed. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints. [/COLOR][/I][/B]

[/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT]

Comment

If y'all are asking me what "cep" mean's I have no clue.
                  Jefferson101 wants his own ship as do I.
                  [B]Grumpy Old Fart [/B][IMG]http://www.assaultweb.net/forums/core/images/smilies/graemlins/050.gif[/IMG]

Comment

I got it now. Mister AMBUSHER NEEDS HIS "CEP."

He needs to fall out of a glass window off the top of the Empire State Building during rush hour.

Comment

I think he's suggesting that the poor little fella's bicep has been downsized.

Comment

Originally posted by noname762 View Post
                        I got it now. Mister AMBUSHER NEEDS HIS "CEP."

He needs to fall out of a glass window off the top of the Empire State Building during rush hour.
                        Or just get dropped onto a sidewalk on his face from a 10-20 foot drop off an overpass or a foot bridge...as many times as it takes....
                        for my own unspeakable amusement.
                        Last edited by gripper; September 19th, 2020, 17:19.
                        Gregory Peter DuPont

Comment

Originally posted by gripper View Post

Or just get dropped onto a sidewalk in his face from a 10-20 foot drop off an overpass or a foot bridge...as many times as it takes....
                          for my own unspeakable amusement.
                          So why do you get to have ALL THE FUN???

Comment

Originally posted by noname762 View Post
                            So why do you get to have ALL THE FUN???
                            I'M STILL WAITIN'???????
                            Last edited by noname762; September 20th, 2020, 02:45. Reason: I'm old and cornfused.....

Comment

Originally posted by jefferson101 View Post
                              I think he's suggesting that the poor little fella's bicep has been downsized.
                              Were I younger like as not I'd be LMBO Jefferson. Believe It.

Comment

Working...
                              X