Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White people like to own dogs because they are Racist.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White people like to own dogs because they are Racist.

I am not making this s**t up.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...-slaves-n67313

"Liberal Twitter-user Danielle (@ladypalerider) has a different explanation for people’s love for dogs, however. Wait. I should’ve written: for white people’s love for our canine comrades. According to her, “white people love dogs so much because deep down they miss owning slaves. They love the owner and master dynamic, desperate for something to control.”

Silly me, here I was thinking that slave owners generally treated their slaves very badly indeed. But, according to Miss Liberal, slave owners cuddled their slaves, took them for regular walks, groomed them, hugged them regularly, showered them with love, bought them all kinds of gifts, and even made sure that when they went on holiday, their slaves would be treated well. After all, that is how we dog-owners treat our dogs."

Yeah. That explains how I treat my Dog, who is an idiot, but still runs the place about half the time. We only have issues when she gets too insistent on "managing" the cats.

Just like I would treat Slaves.

Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

I got a Corgi that will lick her to death and a cat that will bite the crap out of her. Cat draws blood to every time.

I miss my Dobermans though.

Comment

I figured the explanation would be that colored folk are generally afraid of dogs and so white folk would have them to terrorize the colored folks. (Not that I believe any part of that.)

flashguy
      [FONT=Arial]When they ask me, "Paper or plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual." [/FONT]

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk45 View Post
        I got a Corgi that will lick her to death and a cat that will bite the crap out of her. Cat draws blood to every time.

I miss my Dobermans though.
        I love Dobermans... always had them for years
        Gregory Peter DuPont

Comment

Originally posted by gripper View Post

I love Dobermans... always had them for years
          AHHH ...DOBERMANS...

ROTTYS LIGHT....(big smiley face)
          AT one time I did... unbelievable things for this country without question, because it was my country and right. NOW, my country, that country, no longer exists and I now I feel I am the Philip Nolan of my age.
          God carries a 1911.
          Just another day towards 20...

Comment

ACTUALLY I have always been intrigued by Dobes, the way they move and prance around and that LOOK..
            but
            from everything I have read about them they tend to have health issues and
            they REALLY do not like cold weather.
            Something we have LOTS of.
            AT one time I did... unbelievable things for this country without question, because it was my country and right. NOW, my country, that country, no longer exists and I now I feel I am the Philip Nolan of my age.
            God carries a 1911.

Comment

WHAT IS black and tan and looks good on a crook ????????
              God carries a 1911.

Comment

Originally posted by LAWCOP View Post
                A Ridgeback?

[FONT=Arial]When they ask me, "Paper or plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual." [/FONT]

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Comment

I think they got it backwards. Dogs like to own white people. We feed them, take care of them. We demand nothing from them. In return they give us love, security, and companionship.
                  If aliens were to sneek up and observe us, who would they think was in charge? The goverments, or the dogs we feed, take care of, and chauffeur everywhere?

Comment

I'd say the RUC, but I don't think you meant to go all historical and Irish on things.
                    Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

God carries a 1911.

Comment

My guess would be 3 RED BLOOD TRAILS after a homeowner has defended his/her domicile against a HOME INVADER!

Lots of terrific answers today fellas. I heard MANY years ago might have even been pre computers.. Rhodesian Ridge-backs are way more LOYAL than the garden variety mutt. Plus the RR would defend their owners to the death. I have no experience in this regard. When I was but a wee Redneck we had a black Lab. Skippy was her name. I called her MY DOG but she was the family dog.

When I lived at Bat Pass I found an abandoned German Shepard near my place. He had no collar. I fed/watered him and would have kept him but after planting landmines all over inside I had to take him to an animal shelter. I told them why and they understood.

When I had a paper route one of my customers had one of those WAY COOL HUSKIES!! I LOVED THAT DOG!!! It may have been my first BLUE EYED dog ever. Every dog since I ever interacted with with at least one blue eye was cool but for one in Idaho. That dog was pizzed off at THE WORLD. It was on a run of the THICKEST HEAVIEST CHAIN YOU EVER SAW.

Sheep herding dogs are my FAVE breed. My last GF had a pair from same litter too. Best pals these 2 and boy howdy they were fun to watch.
                        [B]Grumpy Old Fart [/B][IMG]http://www.assaultweb.net/forums/core/images/smilies/graemlins/050.gif[/IMG]

Comment

A Rottie... or a Dobie
                          I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
                          Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

ACTUALLY I have always been intrigued by Dobes, the way they move and prance around and that LOOK..
                            but
                            from everything I have read about them they tend to have health issues and
                            they REALLY do not like cold weather.
                            Something we have LOTS of.
                            I've had several dogs... female Dobergirls and male Pitbull Terriers.
                            I have a real love for both of them.
                            Dobermans live longer since German Reunification (blood lines are better,or at least were getting better for a few years after 1990 or so), but the last two Dobergirls I had died of some of the medical Issues you have to be alert for.
                            Andi,my Big Red Girl; developed a hereditary Copper Syndrome. Body produces too much copper and it inflames the liver. Can be treated with Prednisone, but that brings other Issues to the forefront.
                            Addie,by last-a Black And Tan Lady;got cancer. She (all of them really)were a joy to be around. 2007, Valentine's Day (before the September I moved to Nashua NH)my local veterans rian made a house call to my place in the middle of a snow storm so Addie could go out on her blanket in her bed with her toys on her favorite part of the kitchen floor. Surrounded by her people,her friends and family. Mom was still alive then,and she was there,as was my Dad(he's going to be 95 December 1).
                            I've had really good luck with doggies from www.dru.org and www.pbrc.net.
                            Haven't yet been able to get another dog of my own, but hope to remedy that in the near future.
                            Gregory Peter DuPont

Comment

Working...
                            X