Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Good is 2nd Amendment if Prosecuted for Exercising it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Good is 2nd Amendment if Prosecuted for Exercising it?

If anyone doesn't know by now, there was an armed civilian response to the BLM/ ANTIFA that arrived in Knosha, Wisconsin to riot, burn, and loot. The armed civilians appeared to be protecting property as volunteers. Last night there was an incident where one of the armed civilians stumbled and fell while his group appeared to be withdrawing or just moving away from the BLM/ANTIFA Mob. The BLM/ ANTIFA attempted to close with, overwhelm and assault the downed "AR15" armed civilian. Three BLM/ANTIFA irregulars were shot; two fatally, a third was shot in the arm.

That armed citizen is identified today as Illinois teen Kyle Rittenhouse. He is being charged with 1st Degree Intentional Homicide.

My understanding is that the BLM/ANTIFA have free reign because the local police are under "STAND DOWN" orders!

What good is the Second Amendment to us if the thugs can wage Lawfare against us afterwards? They can use the very law that won't touch them and deprive each one of us, legally, of Life, Liberty, and Property.

WHY WAS an ARMED teen from ILL in Kenosha WI?

WHAT was he defending?
    or
    was he looking for a license?

IF it was a neighborhood person who did the shooting that is one thing.
    but
    HAVE gun will travel, may be problematic in this case.
    AT one time I did... unbelievable things for this country without question, because it was my country and right. NOW, my country, that country, no longer exists and I now I feel I am the Philip Nolan of my age.
    God carries a 1911.
    Just another day towards 20...

Comment

He was using a long arm. People can travel, legally, across state lines with their firearms. There is already a well established state pistol permit scheme that ignores the US Constitution and establishes a framework for pistol owners to carry across state lines and around the country.

Historically, even very recently historically, residents from other states have volunteered themselves and their firearms to restore order in other states; hurricanes and the resulting mass flooding, the Border. The teenager lived 12 miles from Kenosha.

My understanding is that he was part of a larger group of citizens who were protecting properties against the kind of arson and wanton destruction the BLM/Antifa have been making a name for themselves for. The BLM/ANTIFA aren't local either and some of them have guns too! They have been using their guns in road stops around the country where they force motorists out of their vehicles and assault them. Sometimes they shoot into the vehicles.

The BLM/ANTIFA Medic who treated the thug with wounded arm was armed with an AR15.

All this ignores the larger point. Why hasn't the Trump Administration which has made protecting the 2nd Amendment a cornerstone election and re-election promise not proffered some official guidelines. Where police and national guard are ordered to stand down, all that's left is a citizen with a firearm and will to use it in defense of our republic and law and order. Where's the Attorney General? He should be declaring that these kinds of shootings are in the Federal Jurisdiction and he should have already issued prosecutorial guidelines.

Comment

This image is from twitter. It shows one of the BLM/ANTIFA using his skateboard as a club to bludgeon the armed civilian: https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...872320/photo/1

Andy Ngô

@MrAndyNgo
        This is the masked man with a skateboard hitting the armed person on the ground a split second before he presumably gets shot. I don’t know if he is one of the two that died. #KenoshaRiots
        12:06 PM · Aug 26, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Comment

The BLM/ANTIFA thug who was shot in the arm had a handgun. Again from Twitter: https://twitter.com/dr_spooky_bones/...555393/photo/1

Dr. Spooky
          @dr_spooky_bones
          Replying to
          @MrAndyNgo
          Up close image showing the handgun just before the shot-in-the-arm man is shot
          12:07 PM · Aug 26, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Comment

Here is a Twitter Video. Notice the Medic, who is treating the thug with the arm wound, is armed with an AR type rifle. He is part of the BLM/ANTIFA (Graphic Video): https://twitter.com/i/status/1298504749633814529

Andy Ngô

@MrAndyNgo
            ·
            16h
            EXTREMELY GRAPHIC:
            @Julio_Rosas11
            recorded up-close footage of one of the men who tried to attack a man who was on the ground but armed with a semi-auto rifle. Half of his upper arm was blown off. #KenoshaRiots

Comment

1-509-600x331.jpg

Black Lives Matter Goons with Long Guns Stop and Surround Sheriff’s Vehicle — Then Moments Later SHOTS FIRED at Officers! (VIDEO)

By Jim Hoft
              Published August 24, 2020 at 9:12am
              386 Comments
              https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...fficers-video/

Comment

Originally posted by LAWCOP View Post
                WHY WAS an ARMED teen from ILL in Kenosha WI?

WHAT was he defending?
                or
                was he looking for a license?

IF it was a neighborhood person who did the shooting that is one thing.
                but
                HAVE gun will travel, may be problematic in this case.
                He lives 15 minutes away. The two skid marks he shot were from a LOT further away
                Gregory Peter DuPont

Comment

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3878277/posts

That pistol; does that look like a homemade or craft made firearm?

https://homemadeguns.wordpress.com/2...istol-ukraine/

Comment

Originally posted by Lasergunner View Post
                    He was using a long arm. People can travel, legally, across state lines with their firearms. There is already a well established state pistol permit scheme that ignores the US Constitution and establishes a framework for pistol owners to carry across state lines and around the country.
                    At 17, can he legally carry the rifle without a parent or guardian present? I don't know Wisconsin law well enough to answer that one. Alternately, I also don't know Illinois law, but I'll bet $10 against a donut that he can't get an FOID at 17.

Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

Addenda to my previous:

Of course he will be persecuted (sic) to the full extent of however far they can stretch available law. It's because of white privilege. A 17 year old black kid in the hood who shot three people and killed two will be prosecuted as a juvenile, and get sentenced to time served and probation. The fact that the black kid was a previously convicted felon in possession of a firearm will never even come up.

You Whipeopl got to learn your place, don't you know?
                      Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

Originally posted by jefferson101 View Post
                        Addenda to my previous:

You Whipeopl got to learn your place, don't you know?
                        Did you mean "White people"?

[FONT=Arial]When they ask me, "Paper or plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual." [/FONT]

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Comment

Originally posted by flashguy View Post
                          Did you mean "White people"?
                          Don't you speak Ebonics? Whypeopol are the cause of all the problems in the world. (Say it out loud, and yes. I meant to reference we people of less color.)

Comment

https://twitter.com/Toujourealistic/...788742/photo/1

Comment

The three Antifa ALL have prior criminal records and as such were NOT supposed to have firearms. Wonder how that turd with the pistol dangling from his hand explained that?

Soros must be recruiting right from jail!

Comment

Working...
                              X