Unsolicited SEEDS mailed from CHINA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unsolicited SEEDS mailed from CHINA

Originally, residents in a few states were reporting that they were getting packets of mystery seed that were mailed from Mainland China. It's now happening all across the U.S.
    The packages that they may arrive in are mislabeled: toys, jewelry, or electronics.

They may be invasive or genetically engineered or they may be a carrier for a biological agent. At this point no knows and if they do they are not opining.

Do not plant them! DO NOT THROW THEM AWAY!

"American authorities note that those who receive unsolicited seeds should report the packages to the Smuggling Interdiction and Trade Compliance Program (SITC) by calling the Smuggling Hotline at 1-800-877-3835." https://www.breitbart.com/national-s...y-seeds-china/

Here in Tennessee we have been told to turn them in to our county agriculture office. A friend of mine's wife that works there said they are being burned in a very HIGH heat incinerator that they usually burn dope or highly infectious medical waste in.

Comment

Before they burn them, we need to find out if this is a Bio-Warfare attack! Then respond, in an unmistakable manner!
      "SI *VIS *PACEM, *PARA *BELLUM"
      [URL]http://survivalblog.com[/URL]
      MOLON LABE!
      AC0XV

Comment

Originally posted by Papadoc View Post
        Before they burn them, we need to find out if this is a Bio-Warfare attack! Then respond, in an unmistakable manner!
        Nuclear fire should mitigate the problem...
        I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
        Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

Sheesh, people.

It's an Amazon ratings scam. I know folks who have had this happen to them for as long as five years ago. Them squash or sunflower seeds are really dangerous.

Sometimes, a cigar is just a cigar.

Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

Interesting. I've seen a few memes about mystery seeds, but didn't know what they were about. So people just have random packs of seeds showing up thru the mail? strange....
            They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.<br /><br />-- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Thought experiment:

If you were the ChiCom .Gov and wanted to introduce some invasive plant species or plant disease in the United States, would you

A: Mail the seeds to a few hundred random Americans and hope they plant them and let them mature and spread?

or

B: Send them to a few hundred or thousand known CCP loyalists resident in the United States as students or workers and instruct them to go plant them somewhere out of the way?

Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

I'd say mail the Chinese some Kudzu seeds in retaliation, but they would probably consider it a delicacy and find a way to cook it where it was both edible and good tasting! LOL

Comment

One theory I've heard that makes sense is that the Chinese Regime is testing us for vulnerabilities and observing how we respond to their provocations.

Comment

Working...
                  X