Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghislaine Maxwell

21538116-7731657-image-m-141_1574869288384.jpg

EXCLUSIVE: 'She has copies of everything Epstein had.' Ghislaine Maxwell 'has secret stash of pedophile's sex tapes' that could implicate world's most powerful and 'will try to use them to save herself'TELEMMGLPICT000204121468_1_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqpVlberWd9EgFPZtcLiMQfyf2A9a6I9YchsjMeADBa08.jpeg?imwidth=450.jpg
    • Ghislaine Maxwell, 58, has a secret stash of Jeffrey Epstein's twisted sex tapes, a former friend exclusively revealed to DailyMail.com
    • When officials raided Epstein's NYC townhouse last July, they found thousands of graphic photos that included images of underage girls and a safe filled with compact discs labeled 'nude girls', according to authorities
    • The ex friend said: 'Not only did Epstein like to capture himself with underage girls – he wanted to make sure he had something to hold over the rich and powerful men who took advantage of his sick largesse'
    • They added: 'Ghislaine has always been as cunning as they come. She wasn't going to be with Epstein all those years and not have some insurance'
    • 'She has copies of everything Epstein had. They could implicate movers and shakers. If she goes down, she's going to take the whole lot of them with her'
    • The socialite is connected to some of the world's most influential people, including Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton and Donald Trump
    • She was arrested at her hideout in Bradford, New Hampshire last Thursday, charged with six federal crimes, including sex trafficking
    DailyMail.com

By CHEYENNE ROUNDTREE FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 13:58 EDT, 6 July 2020 | UPDATED: 15:40 EDT, 6 July 2020
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...er_dailymailus

I've got 30 days as the over/under number for her assuming room temperature, and I'm betting on the under.
    Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

Originally posted by jefferson101 View Post
      I've got 30 days as the over/under number for her assuming room temperature, and I'm betting on the under.
      Yep. I think she's probably a good candidate for Arkancide.

flashguy
      [FONT=Arial]When they ask me, "Paper or plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual." [/FONT]

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Comment

IS SHE even still alive???
        AT one time I did... unbelievable things for this country without question, because it was my country and right. NOW, my country, that country, no longer exists and I now I feel I am the Philip Nolan of my age.
        God carries a 1911.
        Just another day towards 20...

Comment

I found something that might be interesting. This is from a picture series of non nude, semi nude and nude pics of someone who calls herself Alexia Pasini. These pics were published to http://carolesb62lens.blogspot.com/2...e41bd6e32e33d8 and the cover page indicates a Copyright 1999 – 2020 Google. The webite that follows "WARNING NSFW" is: http://carolesb62lens.blogspot.com/2...b965d016e36488

Alexia Pasini. NSFW (Unless you work for the DOJ or PTA): http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-rxsAYMWEXe...1285249444.jpg

There are a couple pictures that maybe worth your attention. In this case a clothed shot. What appears to be three clothed young ladies sitting on a tiled concrete bench at what may be a bistro or cafe. These pictures are from more than twenty years ago. Take special note of the woman to the right.

Consider this picture against pics of Ghislaine Maxwell.

Last edited by Lasergunner; July 8th, 2020, 08:46.

Comment

Continued.

I think the next picture is the kicker! Two people partially clothed on a bed; a man and the woman purported to be Alexia Pasini. Again, I would like to remind you that these pictures are from over twenty years ago. NSFW, one exposed nipple warning: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-S8lsYkK4xi...geSpread09.jpg http://carolesb62lens.blogspot.com/2...b965d016e36488

Now compare the partially clothed man in the bed to pictures of Jeffrey Epstein.

Comment

Time to topple this house of cards...
              I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
              Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

IF anything comes of this - before she commits suicide - it will be some washed up B-list celebrities, aged, near death politicians & that's that. No one currently in power or influential will be harmed. Think Jimmy Carter, Keith David.....that level of politician or celebrity..... you know the name but ultimately it's "meh" because they are so old or irrelevant.

And sadly, in today's atmosphere, "_______(insert any politician or celebrity name for the blank) had sex with children" vs " _________ said the N word 30 years ago"....people would be 100x more upset with the latter......
                They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.<br /><br />-- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Check that White Privilege: No Black Hoes Need Apply!

EXCLUSIVE: 'The girls couldn't be black.' Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell ordered victim Virginia Giuffre to recruit young, white girls and if they weren't 'they had to be exotically beautiful,' unsealed docs reveal
                  • A trove of court documents were unsealed Thursday and include a transcript of a three-way call between Virginia Giuffre and her lawyers
                  • In the call she detailed that Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell specifically told her to recruit young girl for sex but they 'couldn't be black'
                  • '[The girls] couldn't be black,' Giuffre said. 'If they were any other descent other than white, they had to be exotically beautiful. That was just about it'
                  • She said that both Maxwell and Epstein gave the orders and said 'Jeffrey asked most girls to bring a friend and make extra money'
                  • Giuffre went on to describe the disturbing detail of her first sexual encounter with Epstein and Maxwell at his Florida mansion
                  • A ruling by the US Court of Appeals last year led to the release of over 2,000 previously sealed documents in Giuffre's defamation lawsuit against Maxwell
                  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ack-girls.html

Comment

"Here is the truly depressing aspect about all of this: The FBI across two directors – Robert Mueller and James Comey – knew everything Epstein was involved in and gave him a pass, most likely because it was using him and Maxwell as sources for damaging information about the powerful men and women who were his clients. The revelations about Clinton, Prince Andrew and Dershowitz are nothing new: I have personally been writing about Clinton and his relationship with Epstein for at least 20 years."
                    https://dbdailyupdate.com/index.php/...op-of-the-fbi/

Comment

Originally posted by Lasergunner View Post
                      Check that White Privilege: No Black Hoes Need Apply!

EXCLUSIVE: 'The girls couldn't be black.' Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell ordered victim Virginia Giuffre to recruit young, white girls and if they weren't 'they had to be exotically beautiful,' unsealed docs reveal
                      • A trove of court documents were unsealed Thursday and include a transcript of a three-way call between Virginia Giuffre and her lawyers
                      • In the call she detailed that Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell specifically told her to recruit young girl for sex but they 'couldn't be black'
                      • '[The girls] couldn't be black,' Giuffre said. 'If they were any other descent other than white, they had to be exotically beautiful. That was just about it'
                      • She said that both Maxwell and Epstein gave the orders and said 'Jeffrey asked most girls to bring a friend and make extra money'
                      • Giuffre went on to describe the disturbing detail of her first sexual encounter with Epstein and Maxwell at his Florida mansion
                      • A ruling by the US Court of Appeals last year led to the release of over 2,000 previously sealed documents in Giuffre's defamation lawsuit against Maxwell
                      https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ack-girls.html
                      OMG! Epstein was a RAAAAACIST! The leftoids ain't sure if being a Pedo is a bad thing or not, but being Racist is the greatest evil there is. The next thing you know, we'll find out he was Homophobic and wouldn't have anything to do with underage Trannies, either.

Sheesh.
                      Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

Working...
                      X