Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now That Park's Confederate Memorials Are Gone

First they came for the statues
    The bodies of a famous Civil War general and his wife are set to be exhumed from a Tennessee park less than three years after a statue memorializing the officer was torn down. The decision to move the resting place of Confederate Gen. Nathan Bedford Forrest and his wife from Health Sciences Park in Memphis…
    I have a Right to my Life; I have a Right to the Fruits of my Labor. If you concede the principle of the Income Tax, you concede the principle that the government owns ALL your income and permits you to keep a certain percentage of it.
    ─Ron Paul, interview by Time on Sep 17, 2009.

That"s just foul.

Comment

If they will desecrate the graves of the dead to prove how powerful they are, one can only imagine how little concern they will have for the living who disagree with them.

Got ammo?
      Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

The whole thing is almost criminal. Memphis sold the park to avoid a State Law about this very thing. They are also fighting about the bust of General Forrest in the State Capital. They also removed a 8 foot round bas relief of General Forrest from Middle Tennessee State University a few years ago and re-named the ROTC building because of Democrap protests. The bas relief was moved to Nathan Bedford Forrest State Forest in West Tennessee..

As it stands right now, it looks like both the Statue and the graves will be going to a Sons of the Confederacy property near Columbia, Tn. Both will be under 24/7 surveillence in case of desecration. Also the property has PRIVATE armed security.

Comment

I utterly despise those who work to rewrite History. The Democrats have no place destroying Confederate heroes considering what they have done to the Blacks over the years.

flashguy
          [FONT=Arial]When they ask me, "Paper or plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual." [/FONT]

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Comment

THOSE WHO forget their history are doomed to repeat it.

SO... another secession and Civil War?

We could stand one.
            AT one time I did... unbelievable things for this country without question, because it was my country and right. NOW, my country, that country, no longer exists and I now I feel I am the Philip Nolan of my age.
            God carries a 1911.
            Just another day towards 20...

Comment

Another literal destroyer. White, womyn virtue signaler.

I'm sure she would not recommend this on any non-US statues.
              University of Alabama at Birmingham archeologist Sarah Parcak tweeted out instructions on how to topple an obelisk as George Floyd protestors toppled a statue of city founder Charles Linn.
              I have a Right to my Life; I have a Right to the Fruits of my Labor. If you concede the principle of the Income Tax, you concede the principle that the government owns ALL your income and permits you to keep a certain percentage of it.

Comment

THOSE WHO forget their history are doomed to repeat it.
                SO... another secession and Civil War?
                We could stand one.

Yeah, but could you Southerners stomach fighting beside the Yanks??
                You guys have an unfounded hatred for the Yanks, that isn't even yours, its your great great great grandfather's.

What is the War Cry of Antifa? WE /THEM CHARGE... if you feel like it...

BISHOP
                The rusty wire, that holds the cork, that keeps the anger in, gives way...

Comment

Originally posted by BISHOP View Post

Yeah, but could you Southerners stomach fighting beside the Yanks??
                  You guys have an unfounded hatred for the Yanks, that isn't even yours, its your great great great grandfather's.

What is the War Cry of Antifa? WE /THEM CHARGE... if you feel like it...

BISHOP
                  Could you Yankees stand fighting alongside of us? That cuts both directions, ya' know.

Can y'all admit that we might have had a point the first time? Therein lies the whole question.
                  Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

We're in this together, and Robert E. Lee was as great a man as George Washington, maybe better. Certainly a better general. As were many of the other Southern generals.

Comment

Working...
                    X