So, I Have This Ventilator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, I Have This Ventilator

And I am waiting for the company that made it to respond as to whether they have manuals, parts, etc for it. It is basic, definitely not an ICU version but could free up one for a real sickie. No response today so far, been waiting.

I need to go dig the other one out. Its only 20 years old, the first one about 36.

RR
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. - Benjamin Franklin

I have but one person on my ignore list. Can you guess who it is?

You have TWO?

EEEEEEEEEEE. (Points and screams in my best Donald Sutherland imitation.)

A hoarder. Unclean! You will be dealt with by the State Anti-Hoarding Bureau. If you didn't use your ration this week, you cannot save it and still get next week's goods. Do you want to be stomped on by the Left Boot, or the Right one? The State can go either way, don't you know? It's not like you don't have choices.

Orwell would have nailed it, but he forgot that Pot shops are "necessary" and can stay open. Go get your Soma and forget the hoarding, won't you?

/Sarcasm off.

Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

And just today my wife told an friend that I was a bit of a 'doomer.'

"What do you need that for, you'll never use it." She hasn't told me that about them in years, and I am not hearing it now, either.

Still nary a word from the company.

BTW, cashier's check went out today by fast dog sled. When I say fast the sled was scheduled for delivery the same day the bush plane would have delivered it, and the cost between the two ran close to $20. The publisher is in Ely, MN so dog sled is appropros. Plus, Will Steger did, and may yet still, live there.

RR
      Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. - Benjamin Franklin

I have but one person on my ignore list. Can you guess who it is?

Comment

Working...
      X