9 11 Images

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9 11 Images

I remember thinking about my two brothers who worked as building engineers in NYC, wondering if either or both of them were there. Fortunately, they were somewhere else.

I remember when it happened--I had just been aroused by my clock radio, which was reporting the first crash. The rest of the day was pretty much shot. I went to work, but no one was doing anything--just lost in shock, I guess. We took turns watching the one TV set in the building break area.

flashguy
    When they ask me, "Paper or plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual."

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Comment

That was a very interesting day, for some values of "interesting".

My wife had back surgery scheduled for 1300 that afternoon.

We went ahead and went down to Texarkana to have it done....';Bout 50 miles away by road. But I filled the gas tank first, and had an AK and about 300 rounds behind the seats in the vehicle.

I still don't think we've killed nearly enough Islamic fanatics to get their attention that they need to stop this crap. We don't need to have a "war" with them. We just need to nuke them and go on.

Hello, World. Don't F**K with us that way. You won't like the consequences. We will repeat the lesson as needed. This time it was Medina. Want to try for Mecca?

Just saying.....

Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

Comment

Working...
        X