Arkancide strikes again.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arkancide strikes again.

Epstein dead. Of course, it's "suicide". Isn't it always?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...jail-cell.html
    Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

ARKANSAS is has an amazing climate for "coincidence."
    AT one time I did... unbelievable things for this country without question, because it was my country and right. NOW, my country, that country, no longer exists and I now I feel I am the Philip Nolan of my age.
    God carries a 1911.
    Just another day towards 20...

Comment

Or it could be witness protection. The New York Post is calling it an apparent suicide. Epstein is someone who loves living. I think he fears death. He is also the one person who if could be turned into a witness or an informant for the State would bring down networks of human trafficking and human exploitation. Those networks happen to overlap the rich and the powerful and the politically connected here and abroad. That overlap also coincides with domestic and foreign interests that were and are today Never Trump.

If Barr acts aggressively as AG and with Presidential backing, I would already have expected some kind of deal to Epstein to be on the table. The only question I would have had was how could they make it work?

Jeffrey Epstein dead in apparent suicide

By Larry Celona and Eileen AJ Connelly

Convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein died overnight in an apparent suicide, law enforcement sources told the Post Saturday.

A gurney carrying a man who looked like Epstein was wheeled into New York Downtown Hospital around 7:30 a.m.
      https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/convic...-epstein-dead/

Comment

Yep, I'm sure it was a tragic suicide. Ooops. Guy supposedly tries to kill himself a week ago, then they reportedly take him off suicide watch this week and he kills himself. Some real stunning incompetance there, unless of course maybe it was "assisted suicide." Oh, that's just silly, I'm sure nothing like that could happen. I'm just surprised he didn't kill himself with 10 shots to the head from an assault rifle.
        Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is Liberty. - KJV 2 Cor 3:17

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. - MLK

Molon Labe

Hate is no substitute for love, nor passion truth.

Comment

Epstein is definitely dead. Barr demanded the prison warden's resignation. Two prison guards in connection to this event have been placed on administrative leave. Trump is demanding a full investigation!

Trump also took the opportunity to point out that Bill Clinton flew the Lolita Express to Epstein's island Twenty Seven Times!!! Herr Schliekmeister has said he only flew four times. That's a defense? Didn't Hillary fly there too?

The Clintons may have wanted him dead and may have even arranged it but there was a cast of hundreds of movers and shakers who wanted the same thing and were equally as capable of getting the deed done.

Comment

Working...
          X