Getting the Avatar back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting the Avatar back

I can't find the directions anywhere. Anybody got a link?

BISHOP
    The rusty wire, that holds the cork, that keeps the anger in, gives way...

I can insert that if you have a link to it. Assuming I get it before noon tomorrow. State Fair, time ya know.

RR
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. - Benjamin Franklin

I have but one person on my ignore list. Can you guess who it is?

Comment

How small of a pic do you need? Can you resize it?

BISHOP

Comment

I'll post something here in a few min.

BISHOP

Comment

BISHOP

Comment

Nice pic. Everybody ought to have a sock drawer that looks like that. I miss the days when gun shows had tables with those things.

RR

Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

WHOA, wow that was fast....THANKS!!!

BISHOP

Comment

Only because I'm going to be busy the next few days. Didn't want you to wait. We need more color around here anyhow.

RR

Comment

Originally posted by Reasonable Rascal View Post
                  We need more color around here anyhow.

RR
                  That's what the Democrats keep saying, ya' know?

Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

They are hoping so for different purposes though. Just sayin'....

RR

Comment

I just wish we could get the ability to use animated gifs back. (The new board does.)

flashguy
                      When they ask me, "Paper or plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual."

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Comment

Originally posted by flashguy View Post
                        I just wish we could get the ability to use animated gifs back. (The new board does.)

flashguy
                        Animated avatars should work just fine. Yours may just be too big. If it is, the system resizes it, and it won't be animated any longer. Post a link to the animated one and I'll look at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nogura View Post

Animated avatars should work just fine. Yours may just be too big. If it is, the system resizes it, and it won't be animated any longer. Post a link to the animated one and I'll look at it.
                          http://storage.proboards.com/7052585...THTWWAawWs.gif

flashguy

When they ask me, "Paper or plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual."

Comment

Ok, done. Was just a little too big size wise is all. If the board resizes it to fit, the animation doesn't work. I just made it fit the box.

Comment

Originally posted by Nogura View Post
                              Ok, done. Was just a little too big size wise is all. If the board resizes it to fit, the animation doesn't work. I just made it fit the box.
                              Thanks! I worked hard to create that--it's a representation of my Grizzly .50AE firing.

Comment

Working...
                              X