Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reasonable Rascal
    replied
    Pretty much their usual response. They decimate chickens and ducks about every third year or so. For essentially the same reasons.

RR

Leave a comment:

• Lasergunner
    replied

Wuhan CoronaVirus@coronavirusInd
    China is Killing more then 10 million Animals as precautionary measures to stop spread of #Coronavirus by burning them alive or burying them in pits.

I HATE #China.

Embedded video
    8:03 PM - Feb 15, 2020
    Twitter Ads info and privacy

https://www.snafu-solomon.com/2020/0...-be-worse.html

Leave a comment:

• Reasonable Rascal
    replied
    Cremation takes about an hour start to finish, so yes, I can see why they'd be running steadily. Not because the actual numbers are in the thousands.

RR

Leave a comment:

• Lasergunner
    replied
    Wuhan crematoriums 'are burning bodies 24/7 to cope with extra workload during coronavirus outbreak'

• Wuhan crematoriums working around the clock to cope with influx of bodies
    • Worker Mr Yun said 'more manpower' needed as chambers are working 24/7
    • Bodies of coronavirus victims must be burned, not buried to prevent spread

By SOPHIE TANNO FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 09:53 EST, 5 February 2020 | UPDATED: 11:56 EST, 5 February 2020

. Report: Wuhan Province Cremating Hundreds per Day While China Reports Dozens of Virus Deaths

FRANCES MARTEL 7 Feb 2020

A shocking report published Saturday local time by the Epoch Times revealed that crematoriums in China are struggling to keep up with the hundreds of bodies they are receiving, suggesting Beijing is undercounting the number of coronavirus deaths in the country.
    https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2020/...irus-patients/

Leave a comment:

• Lasergunner
    replied

2:18 / 2:25

#coronavirus #China #Wuhan Exclusive: Wuhan funeral home staffer reveals real death toll of coronavirus | NTDTV

Leave a comment:

• jefferson101
    replied
    The Kung-Flu/Beer-flu/whatever you want to call it? It ain't that bad yet. So far, the worst mortality rate they can come up with is about 25%, and that's relying on Chinese numbers that are notably not accurate, because they have no idea how many people have actually contracted it. It appears that most cases are mild enough that very few people actually go to the hospital for it.

We did the Spanish Flu in 1918, and it was a blip on the radar that went away, with a 5+ percent mortality rate.

It ain't the Blubonic Plague, or anything like it. Us older folks might be concerned, and probably should, but in general, things will keep going on without any major hitches, improvements, or anything between the two.

What are they trying to cover up by getting us all wound up about this? Inquiring Minds want to know!

Leave a comment:

• Lasergunner
    replied
    Supposing that Covid-19 was a work in progress bio-weapon and taking into account what we are now discussing, do you see the possibility that Mainland China was / maybe still is close to playing a checkmate move against the West?

Whether or not this is a weaponized virus doesn't take away from this argument because the ChiComms, themselves, have stated that they are pursuing bio-weapons that target specific races. To take this still further, it doesn't matter if there weapon doesn't perform as expected and instead turns into a pandemic threat because the communists that run China don't care how many hundreds of millions of Chinese die in order to further the aims China's leadership. If the vaccines are outsourced to them and they produce most all of the medicines and medical countermeasures, they don't need conventional or nuclear warfare to realize and advance their sovereignty over the planet in total.

Leave a comment:

• Reasonable Rascal
    replied
    Yeppers. Believe me, I know all too well how fragile our medical supply chain is. Which is why I add whatever I reasonably can whenever the opportunity presents itself. There is a It's $5 store 45 minutes awyay and lately we have been over that area weekly, so we stop in, normally on Wed. when things are 4/$5. Yesterday we were there and they were 5/$5. One box of scalpel blades - actual medical, not hobby stuff - some physical therapy weights and exercise bands, a 2" Hypafix roll, and a pack of 6 budget gauze rollers and a 4-pack of silicone straws.

Not exactly high end stuff but for the price? Those blades are worth $20 any day, sterile foil-wrapped. I'll user the PT stuff for my next knee replacement and it is durable so it will be here for anyone else who needs it in the future.

People bitch and moan about Mexican meds but I've done my homework. I documented on one trip at least 15 separate countries of origin for their products, including Poland, England, Switzerland, Germany and the EU (your guess there). In addition the US, Canada, Guatemala, Panama, Honduras, etc, etc. Now, how much of those then, much less now, uses base chemicals or components from China I have no clue. But anyone who complains about foreign meds hasn't a clue either as to just how much of their medications are actually pill rolled in India, China, etc.

Put another way, every time a hurricane hits Puerto Rico IV solution availability draws down to panic levels in the supply chain. Even our 'domestic' production has been off-shored.

RR

Leave a comment:

• Lasergunner
    replied
    Brietbart just published an outline of this horror story:
    Coronavirus Outbreak Exposes China’s Monopoly on U.S. Drug, Medical Supplies REBECCA MANSOUR

https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2020/02/13/coronavirus-outbreak-exposes-chinas-monopoly-on-u-s-drug-medical-supplies/

When you read this piece, the big picture looks far worse.

One answer to this problem is good old fashion protectionism. If big Pharma sells it here, some percentage of their manufacture has to be here; and it must be across the board to include basic ingredients and components. Another carrot and stick to this in ought to be for our Attorney General to communicate to Pharma executives and their lobbyists that greed might have been the motive but treason was the crime. We can forgive before it becomes a calamity but not afterwards.

Leave a comment:

• Reasonable Rascal
    replied
    China has us over the proverbial barrel as far as we are dependent on them for so much of our consumables. It is our fault - we allowed this to happen in the name of greed. On the other hand Beijing isn't going to get the genie back in the bottle as far as their own citizens' expectations based on our feeding so much of their economy. This plague is going to be a real test of their system, i.e. capitalistic communism.

On the vaccine front we are getting better at it but we still aren't going to turn out a super juice overnight - only Hollywood can do that, AND get it right on the first try without any animal much less human testing.

RR

Leave a comment:

• Lasergunner
    started a topic Coronavirus Vaccine

Coronavirus Vaccine

Inovio Pharmaceuticals has put out a press release that they have developed a vaccine. They completed animal studies and are now moving on to human testing. They anticipate that their product will be available by summer. https://www.cbs8.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/coronavirus-vaccine-san-diego/509-e18e37f6-347c-4b08-ad33-910968abb04f

A little back checking into Inovio Pharmaceuticals yielded another article that indicates that the effort o come up with a vaccine," in 3 hours," was actually a joint effort with Communist China:

INO-4800 by Inovio Pharmaceuticals and Beijing Advaccine Biotechnology

Inovio Pharmaceuticals has collaborated with Beijing Advaccine Biotechnology Company to advance the development of the former’s vaccine, INO-4800, as a potential treatment for 2019-nCOV. The company has started pre-clinical testing for clinical product manufacturing.

The vaccine development is supported by a $9m grant from the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations (CEPI).

Inovio aims to progress the vaccine through phase one human testing in the US to test safety and efficacy. A phase one clinical trial is planned to be conducted in parallel in China, by Beijing Advaccine.
    https://www.clinicaltrialsarena.com/analysis/coronavirus-mers-cov-drugs/

Big Pharma has about 30 possible therapies in the pipeline to deal with this pandemic virus/bioweapon.

Did you know that 95% of our antibiotics and 25% of our medicines currently come from China? Big Outsourcing to Mainland China doesn't stop there. Most of their pharmaceutical ingredients are sourced from Communist China.

Working...
X