X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Thought Provoking look at the 2nd Amendment, In the Black Community

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nYLXMZ...ture=emb_title
    [B][/B]

I can see how the video might break the ice with some audiences. I don't see the video as thought provoking.

Comment

Originally posted by Lasergunner View Post
      I can see how the video might break the ice with some audiences. I don't see the video as thought provoking.
      Yes.

[B][/B]

Comment

Title.........
        "A Thought Provoking look at the 2nd Amendment, In The "Black Community"...............

I am not afraid to say it...........

They also have the very same thoughts!!! I KNOW after watching His Videos, He speaks for ALL of us........but He was talking to the Bro's and Sista's........in that Vid......

KUDO'S!!!

GREAT post! Just the Title could have been worded different........
        And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgement was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands: and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Rev. Chap.20 Vs.4)

Comment

Mod's,

Please accept a PM from either Lasergunner or Led, on a better title.

(this is a legit request, as I discovered I cannot edit the title after posting)

I welcome any title change either Gentleman has to offer, that they feel would better relay the overall context & General message attempting to be relayed.

Thank you.

Lasergunner & Led, please assist me - and submit a thread title you feel, better suited. And thank you for the constructive feedback.
          [B][/B]

Comment

I just gave you one! I explained myself quite well. The Vid said it all, why not say so?

I am NOT into all the racial division. If He wants to do a Vid with only His Bro's.........HE can do that! It can only help reinforce Second Amendment rights.......

As I said........I watch His Vids all the time! He is very even handed!

Afraid of saying the word "Black".......???? You prefer something else? Apparently you preferred neither. Just something "little" I noticed.

I ain't looking to start something, just seeing things as I do.......

I am sorry to upset you Lycan....but I tend to read things literally..........often to my demise.

Don't SWEAT IT!!!
            Last edited by Led; January 21st, 2020, 17:22.
            And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgement was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands: and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Rev. Chap.20 Vs.4)

Comment

Originally posted by Led View Post
              I just gave you one! I explained myself quite well. The Vid said it all, why not say so?

I am NOT into all the racial division. If He wants to do a Vid with only His Bro's.........HE can do that! It can only help reinforce Second Amendment rights.......

As I said........I watch His Vids all the time! He is very even handed!

Afraid of the word "Black".......???? You prefer something else? Apparently you prefer neither!

I ain't looking to start something, just seeing things as I do.......

I am sorry to upset you Lycan................
              My bad, I skim alot/glance reading

I didn't catch the Title suggestion.

Mod's, please change the title to Led's suggestion:

"A Thought Provoking look at the 2nd Amendment, In The "Black Community"

Thanks

Led, no worries

Not upset
              [B][/B]

Comment

We are square.........no problem..............

Comment

I do like how the themes are clearly presented. The dramatization is good and not too long. Like I said, I didn't think it was thought provoking but it does Laser Beam the 2nd Amendment Argument. That's more impressive than a catchy title.

Comment

That took a little effort. I see more and more why people in general don't care for this latest software update. I use it on my forum but stopped upgrading a couple of levels back at the behest of the web master. After the company sold the new owners were less than competent at upgrades.

Any way, the title has been changed as requested. Just had to find the right button, in this case it ended up being the "Edit" at the bottom of the post. The Admin buttons under the gear aren't cooperating.

RR
                    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. - Benjamin Franklin

I have but one person on my ignore list. Can you guess who it is?

Comment

Working...
                    X