Waiting For "Q" To Tell Us What To Do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting For "Q" To Tell Us What To Do

No updates since Dec. 29. So much happening since then, what the the Iranians and all the impeachment drivel. Maybe the promised non-revelations have proven to be too much? I admit to one time having had some cautious hopes but you can now color me firmly in the camp of it all being a psy-op. The only question is, who is behind it?

RR
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. - Benjamin Franklin

I have but one person on my ignore list. Can you guess who it is?

Patience, Sir.

Eventually, all the Deep State bad guys will go down, Hillary will be in Jail, and the Republic will be right again. Like with Tinkerbell, we all just have to believe and clap loud enough.
    Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

Who wouldn't want to believe that an all powerful force in the government was dedicated to seeing that justice was done. But I don't believe in fairytales anymore, haven't for a long time. Seems the Q-a-philes have done one of two things lately - they've either gotten really quiet or they have gotten ever more rabid in their faith in Q. I find it tedious and annoying. Especially when some just refuse to accept reality - such as Huber is a nothing burger and Sessions did severe damage to the president by recusing himself and allowing Comey, Rosenstein, Mueller, and their minions to run wild and dominate over 2 years of media newscycles. Many still believe that Sessions and Huber are secret white hats in a super secret plan to save the day. Almost as bad as some on the left still fixated on Russia Russia Russia!

It is pretty obvious that whatever happens, few if anyone is going to jail, especially for any hard time. Maybe Comey and a few FBI get a slap on the wrist, maybe. Maybe Brennan and Clapper and someone in the DOJ might get a slap on the wrist or some public humiliation. Even then I wouldn't bet on it. At this point I would be surprised if the MSM would even report the hard cold facts if they were laid out with incontrovertable truth.

Ukraine was an eye opener for me. Not that I didn't know that the government and politicians were corrupt. I just had never seen it so plainly laid out, the millions and undoubtly billions of dollars funneled through foreign aid to line the pockets of politicians of both parties and their families as well as connected individuals in intelligence and defence agencies. So damn blatant and the press so far in the tank that they don't even pretend to feign interest in the corruption. That's why all the freak out about Ukraine, it was just the tip of a huge iceberg involving both parties, in corrupt schemes that have been going on for decades all over the world.

No wonder the democrats and many republicans want gun control, hell if the truth ever fully came out and the public at large in both parties fully understood it, they'd probably shoot the bastards or hang them. So many scams and lies, all to gain more power and more money.

No wonder the establishment of both parties and the elite hate the current president. Everything was under control so long as one dirty insider politician replaced another. Clinton or Dole, Bush or Kerry, McCain or Obama - it didn't matter all that much the basic game went on with only the division of the spoils being temporarily adjusted. But Trump blew up the game, he was an outsider, he didn't know the right people and he didn't owe the right people, he was a loose cannon who would screw up the deal with foreign aid kickbacks, who would screw up the billions coming from China, who would screw up the billions in trade with Canada and Mexico via China, and who would screw up the new voters and cheap labor coming in illegally across the border. Hell,he's even screwing with the climate apocalyse scam, messing up billions and trillions of dollars to be funneled into the right pockets via more and more regulations and government mandates, all written so that the right companies and politicians all get their cut.

Trump isn't an angel or a devil - he's just the guy that got elected without owing anything to the insiders and the powers that be, he only owed the people that elected him and the people he wants to help. The great unwashed that just need to die and get the hell out of the way.
      Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is Liberty. - KJV 2 Cor 3:17<br /><br />The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. - MLK<br /><br />Molon Labe<br /><br />Hate is no substitute for love, nor passion truth.

Comment

Very well said, sir.

RR
        Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

FireFox is blocking me - can you get them (or tell me how) to get them to stop me from logging in?

Comment

FireFox is blocking me - can you get them (or tell me how) to get them to stop me from logging in?

Comment

I am afraid I do not understand, DB.

RR

Comment

Originally posted by Reasonable Rascal View Post
                I am afraid I do not understand, DB.

RR

I believe he says that FireFox is popping up with something and blocking him from logging on.

Comment

Unfortunately I am not near a computer with FireFox to test it.

Comment

I was able to use Firefox and login just fine. Note: I do not have any add on's with this Firefox version.
                    "SI *VIS *PACEM, *PARA *BELLUM"
                    [URL]http://survivalblog.com[/URL]
                    MOLON LABE!
                    AC0XV

Comment

Ahhhh (glimmer of enlightenment). I ran across that issue back when. A security pop-up box that tells you this site isn't safe. I has been so long I had forgotten.

Just now in checking when I pull up the forum list page my "Keep me logged in" doesn't work. Instead I come to this link: http://www.assaultweb.net/forums/index.php

When I click on the "Forums" header at the upper left-hand site of the list it brings to to this link: https://www.assaultweb.net/forums/

Note on is secure (https) and the other not (http). Firefox does not like the unsecured link. That, unfortunately, is as far as I can get with my (lack of) skills.

I'm going to blame it on the black hats trying to keep us from forming up to fight the forces of Illuminati evil.

RR

Comment

I have to say that as a PsyOp, Q is a thing of beauty. It keeps large blocks of what might otherwise be activist voters acquiescent to the acts of reversing a presidential election. The bad actors and their evil doings are re-labeled as White Hats and the Plan. And voila!, the resistors now have less resistance against their getting rid of Trump and his reforms. And the genius doesn't end there. They actually have multiple communicators for Q. They all talk in riddles, so if events don't exactly play out like the audience is led to believe then most everyone blames it on a misinterpretation of the riddles and the show goes on.

Comment

image_1160.png WE HAVE INSTRUCTIONS!

Comment

FWIW, I am accessing this forum using Firefox as my browser.

flashguy
                            [FONT=Arial]When they ask me, "Paper or plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual." [/FONT]

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Comment

Here is a message that means something real. Sadly our elites in the media, academia, business, and politics seem to have forgotten. And the price for them forgetting is so high, so very very high.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiuFzpl28io
                              Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is Liberty. - KJV 2 Cor 3:17<br /><br />The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. - MLK<br /><br />Molon Labe<br /><br />Hate is no substitute for love, nor passion truth.

Comment

Working...
                              X