• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flashguy
    replied
    Originally posted by jefferson101 View Post
    Dear confused Snowflakes:

I'm an old, White, Cisgendered male. Nobody has to ask what my pronouns are, because they are obvious. If you are living in some fantasy world and think yours should be different, prepare to be triggered when I don't ask, and even more triggered when I don't give a large and hairy rat's backside that you are hurt and offended. In an attempt to be somewhat accommodating, though, I will get a color chart and name off the various shades of blue you are turning while holding your breath and passing out.
    Me, too! I like it!

flashguy

Leave a comment:

• Papadoc
    replied
    Originally posted by jefferson101 View Post

I'm an old, White, Cisgendered male. Nobody has to ask what my pronouns are, because they are obvious. If you are living in some fantasy world and think yours should be different, prepare to be triggered when I don't ask, and even more triggered when I don't give a large and hairy rat's backside that you are hurt and offended. In an attempt to be somewhat accommodating, though, I will get a color chart and name off the various shades of blue you are turning while holding your breath and passing out.
    Amen!

Leave a comment:

• LAWCOP
    replied
    LAWCOP
    him/his/killer/destroyer/plague

Leave a comment:

• jefferson101
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 9th Company
    replied
    I saw something new this week. Now so-called normal people are putting:

Pronouns: they/them

as not to offend those that are non-binary.

Leave a comment:

• Reasonable Rascal
    replied
    Looks like a protest to me. So one hopes any way.

RR

Leave a comment:

• BISHOP
    replied
    DOUBLE POST

Leave a comment:

• BISHOP
    replied
    People like that are pandering to the piece of sh1t idiots that are ruining this country.. There is a 2-word word for this but I can't seem to remember it at the moment.

Life is not complicated

BISHOP

Leave a comment:

• 9th Company
    started a topic New Pronoun Signature Line entry for emails

New Pronoun Signature Line entry for emails

Some people try catchy things in their emails like quotes and pictures. But one thing that is creeping up is PRONOUNS.

I saw this recently at work:

Thanks,
    John Smith
    Pronouns: He/him/his
    Phone: xxx-xxx-xxxx

life is so complicated nowadays
Working...
X