New Pronoun Signature Line entry for emails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Pronoun Signature Line entry for emails

Some people try catchy things in their emails like quotes and pictures. But one thing that is creeping up is PRONOUNS.

I saw this recently at work:

Thanks,
    John Smith
    Pronouns: He/him/his
    Phone: xxx-xxx-xxxx

life is so complicated nowadays
    I have a Right to my Life; I have a Right to the Fruits of my Labor. If you concede the principle of the Income Tax, you concede the principle that the government owns ALL your income and permits you to keep a certain percentage of it.
    ─Ron Paul, interview by Time on Sep 17, 2009.

People like that are pandering to the piece of sh1t idiots that are ruining this country.. There is a 2-word word for this but I can't seem to remember it at the moment.

Life is not complicated

BISHOP
    The rusty wire, that holds the cork, that keeps the anger in, gives way...

Comment

DOUBLE POST
      The rusty wire, that holds the cork, that keeps the anger in, gives way...

Comment

Looks like a protest to me. So one hopes any way.

RR
        Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. - Benjamin Franklin

I have but one person on my ignore list. Can you guess who it is?

Comment

I saw something new this week. Now so-called normal people are putting:

Pronouns: they/them

as not to offend those that are non-binary.
          I have a Right to my Life; I have a Right to the Fruits of my Labor. If you concede the principle of the Income Tax, you concede the principle that the government owns ALL your income and permits you to keep a certain percentage of it.
          ─Ron Paul, interview by Time on Sep 17, 2009.

Comment

Dear confused Snowflakes:

I'm an old, White, Cisgendered male. Nobody has to ask what my pronouns are, because they are obvious. If you are living in some fantasy world and think yours should be different, prepare to be triggered when I don't ask, and even more triggered when I don't give a large and hairy rat's backside that you are hurt and offended. In an attempt to be somewhat accommodating, though, I will get a color chart and name off the various shades of blue you are turning while holding your breath and passing out.

Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

LAWCOP
              him/his/killer/destroyer/plague
              AT one time I did... unbelievable things for this country without question, because it was my country and right. NOW, my country, that country, no longer exists and I now I feel I am the Philip Nolan of my age.
              God carries a 1911.
              Just another day towards 20...

Comment

Originally posted by jefferson101 View Post

I'm an old, White, Cisgendered male. Nobody has to ask what my pronouns are, because they are obvious. If you are living in some fantasy world and think yours should be different, prepare to be triggered when I don't ask, and even more triggered when I don't give a large and hairy rat's backside that you are hurt and offended. In an attempt to be somewhat accommodating, though, I will get a color chart and name off the various shades of blue you are turning while holding your breath and passing out.
                Amen!
                "SI *VIS *PACEM, *PARA *BELLUM"
                http://survivalblog.com
                MOLON LABE!
                AC0XV

Comment

Originally posted by jefferson101 View Post

Me, too! I like it!

flashguy

When they ask me, "Paper or plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual."

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Comment

Working...
                  X