Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mothman Is Back

https://www.soulask.com/trucker-repo...ional-airport/
    Trucker Reports Seven-Foot-Tall ‘Person with Wings’ near O’Hare International Airport

Original story found here: https://ufoclearinghouse.wordpress.c...ional-airport/

Pretty sure SOMEBODY here remembers Mothman. From the 60's? West Virginia? The Silver Bridge collapse that his presence was theorized to be connected with?

And you thought those Colorado drones were bad news.

Offered for entertainment purposes only. I have never met John Keel, but I did meet Kenneth Arnold, Gray Barker and Betty Hill, as well as others. Spoiler: Betty was crackers.

RR
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. - Benjamin Franklin

I have but one person on my ignore list. Can you guess who it is?

STRANGE and interesting movie..
    THE MOTHMAN PROPHECIES

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0265349/
    AT one time I did... unbelievable things for this country without question, because it was my country and right. NOW, my country, that country, no longer exists and I now I feel I am the Philip Nolan of my age.
    God carries a 1911.
    Just another day towards 20...

Comment

So, Mothman is predicting a disaster in Chicago?

Chicago has been a disaster waiting to happen for years now. Kind'a like predicting that the Sun will come up tomorrow morning, isn't it?
      Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

Rates right up there with Jean Dixon then, as far as prescience.

RR
        Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Reasonable Rascal View Post
          Rates right up there with Jean Dixon then, as far as prescience.

RR
          Or Edgar Cayce.
          Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

Cayce slept through it all. Maybe that explains why he wasn't as dramatic as Dixon.

RR

Comment

When an unnatural entity acts as a precursor for the tragedies that come with being alive and living a part in the larger drama of what we collectively call existence, that precursor can be assumed to be trying hard to sensationalize the supernatural. An insurance salesman doing what they do isn't considered supernatural. But a entity out of central casting for Lovecraftian' Cthulu reboot; that's special.

Life happens. The Devil and his minions are always present and active but sometimes they too step out of character and assume different roles for fresh narratives. I view Mothman as part of a story line that is being played out to support a narrative that has been in the works for quite a while. There are other elements to this story that are already planted and are either already woven in or are yet to to crossover or be tied in.

Comment

I read John Keel's book The Mothman Prophecies. I found the book quite interesting. As an aside, I thought it was funny that Keel felt the need to describe the physical attributes of every lady in the story.

Comment

Has been so many years that I do not recall that aspect of the book.

Wish I'd kept my library, would be worth a few bux any way these days, for historical interest any way. I still have files and files; need to browse them some day to see what I have yet.

RR

Comment

Working...
                  X