Tell Me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell Me...

That this DOESN'T look like a missile strike, or even sound like one for that matter. And no, I do NOT believe there were missiles under the wings of the planes that hit the WTC back in the day, unlike what has been promoted on this board in the past.

https://twitter.com/bellingcat/statu...52457972404226

20 second video. May have to scroll down a bit to find it but it was posted on the 9th (today).

RR
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. - Benjamin Franklin

I have but one person on my ignore list. Can you guess who it is?

So? Were they just really stupid, or were they expecting a retaliation srike, and were trying to make it look like we did it?

Inquiring minds want to know.
    Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

Originally posted by jefferson101 View Post
      So? Were they just really stupid, or ......
      They are Iranians. You answered your own question.

What is coming out is that there were different camera angles/locations. Which makes one wonder why so many people just happened to be shooting video with their phones of a dark sky in the same area. Not buying that they are so backward that they think plane lights are exciting.

RR

Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. - Benjamin Franklin

I have but one person on my ignore list. Can you guess who it is?

Comment

The Russian SAM system they sold to Iran has two settings.
        One setting is a manual fire that requires an operator to launch.
        The second setting is an auto launch that the system scans for targets then automatically launches with no operator input.

In any case it's a clear indication of Iranian incompetence. Either some launch operator didn't get the word that there were no US incoming aircraft and got buck fever, or they set the auto launch system to make sure they got a US plane, and never thought about civilian planes taking off from the air port.

They're refusing to turn over the black boxes, claiming they will down load the info, never mind that one expert says they don't even know how to open the boxes, much less access the data.
        And today there's reports the Iranian's are using bulldozers to sanitize the area before anyone is allowed to see it.

Bottom line, some incompetent SAM crew launched on a civilian aircraft, and were likely shot in the head for it.

Comment

I'm not quite ready to assume that it was a mistake or an accident just yet.

If they thought that there was a strike coming in, they might well have planned to shoot an airliner or two down while it was going on, then blame the shoot-down(s) on us. They are that crazy.
          Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

Originally posted by jefferson101 View Post
            I'm not quite ready to assume that it was a mistake or an accident just yet.

If they thought that there was a strike coming in, they might well have planned to shoot an airliner or two down while it was going on, then blame the shoot-down(s) on us. They are that crazy.
            Well.........The Demoncrats are now doing that!

"Collateral damage".........from the "unauthorized act of War" President Trump initiated.............
            And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgement was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands: and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Rev. Chap.20 Vs.4)

Comment

Working...
            X