Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Is No Longer Sovereign - Pelosi Says So

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...lobal-society/
    Pelosi Rejects U.S. Sovereignty – U.S. Immigration Subject to Laws of “A Global Society”…

Posted on July 11, 2019 by sundance

In a stunning press conference today U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi explains why she she has taken no action to curb the illegal immigration influx into the U.S.

While explaining why she will not allow congress to debate, change or modify U.S. immigration laws, Pelosi outlines how the United States is part of a global society, without borders and without any sovereign right to impede the “human society” from entering our nation. Therefore, according to her outlook and worldview, U.S. politicians have no right to stop any migration movement.

Keep this in mind as we approach the 2020 election. The Speaker of the House is essentially saying, openly, publicly and without any reservation or concern, the United States of America is no longer a sovereign nation.

pelosi-omar-and-aoc.jpg
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. - Benjamin Franklin

I have but one person on my ignore list. Can you guess who it is?

Speaker Pelosi is unashamedly putting the corruption of herself and the DNC on full display. It may eventually be about getting illegals on the voting rolls or using them to overwhelm and compromise our electoral process. Right now, it's all about packing the census numbers which are the basis for apportioning additional House Congressional seats to the states thereby giving the Democrats a tyranny of over and illegitimate representation in the House of Representatives. There also getting more Electoral Electors than they are entitled to!

Comment

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.sciencenews.org%2Fsites%2Fdefault%2Ffiles%2Fmain%2Farticles%2Fbb_teendrinking_free.jpg&f=1.jpg

Here's to hoping Trump can successfully perform an end run around the 'tards with his latest plan of action.

RR
      Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. - Benjamin Franklin

I have but one person on my ignore list. Can you guess who it is?

Comment

IF we are no longer a nation w,t,f, do we need congress and senate for?its crazy time do what you want. And screw obeying laws on guns.Do what you want when you want.Enjoy have fun till the last day. nothing else matters. 23e4445512d2c0fb6cef71c834071a98.jpg .
        NEVER LOSE SIGHT OF YOUR VISION!

Comment

It that law is no longer in effect, does that mean the one saying I can't shoot her or any other TRAITOR politician or illegal INVADER is gone also?

Comment

There is a law against shooting traitors or those against the u.s.never heard of that one...In Barter Town all is legal remember. Road Warrior.
            oates5.jpg
            NEVER LOSE SIGHT OF YOUR VISION!

Comment

Working...
            X