• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THIS Is How You Stop A Submarine

With your Fists of Fury!

https://popularmilitary.com/coastie-...alty%20Soldier

Kudos to the man.

RR
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. - Benjamin Franklin

I have but one person on my ignore list. Can you guess who it is?

Incredible nads...or else vying for the Darwin Award..What happens if the hatch opens and some scum comes up full auto?

Comment

"Sir, we've been trying to reach you! I'm here to talk about your submarine warranty!"
      Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is Liberty. - KJV 2 Cor 3:17

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. - MLK

Molon Labe

Hate is no substitute for love, nor passion truth.

Comment

I'm not sure that the Coasties aren't putting their people at unnecessary risk.

When they leave Port, they need to yell "Halt" and fire a warning shot. That's the one that they give away, and any Narco submarine that they encounter gets a couple of 5" rounds (Or whatever the Coast Guard is putting on their Cutters as a main gun now.) amidships. Why do the feel the need to confiscate the stuff when blowing the sub up and spreading it out through the ocean would equally work and be a lot cheaper in the costs of incarceration for the crew involved on the sub?
        Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

Just put a few fifty holes in it and let is sink. custom made coffin.
          Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!
          Patrick Henry

The laws allow arms to be taken against an armed foe. Ovid

Comment

Working...
          X