LGBTQ-EIEIO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LGBTQ-EIEIO

For those who want to keep this crap from poisoning the minds of your children and/or grandchildren.
    I saw a part of Craig of the Creek cartoon on Cartoon network. This episode was called
    The Haunted Dollhouse. I went back to watch the whole episode.
    There were openly gay female teens that were goth and the other kids kept calling them witches to which they acted like they were..They were shown embraced kissing when they thought no one was looking because the lights went out. with full kiss sound so there would be no doubt
    This crap has to stop.
    This only confuses children.
    This is completely unnecessary for a child's cartoon.

BISHOP
    The rusty wire, that holds the cork, that keeps the anger in, gives way...

Heartily agree. Cartoons in general have devolved into a non-art form, and have become a weapon of the SJWs. The problem is so in-your-face anymore that it isn't funny.

RR
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. - Benjamin Franklin

I have but one person on my ignore list. Can you guess who it is?

Comment

Corrupt the Youth.......and you will finally be defeated..............
      And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgement was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands: and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Rev. Chap.20 Vs.4)

Comment

Bring back "Tom and Jerry", "Coyote and Roadrunner", "Felix the Cat" (not the lewd one), all the Bugs Bunny/Elmer Fudd ones, etc. We saw them as kids and we grew up OK.

flashguy
        [FONT=Arial]When they ask me, "Paper or plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual." [/FONT]

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Comment

Loony Tunes with classical music. Johnny Quest. Under Dog. The Rockie and Bullwinkle Show (including Boris and Nasha). Heckle and Jeckel.

RR
          Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. - Benjamin Franklin

I have but one person on my ignore list. Can you guess who it is?

Comment

Snagglepuss was always my Hero.

He had his stage directions down pat, and always knew when to "Exit. Stage Left." Getting out of Dodge at the right time is a good practice, way more often than not.

Edited to add a comment to Flashguy. "You may have grown up OK. I'm making no such claims about myself."
            Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

Jeff, that depends on what the definition of "OK" is . . . .
              [FONT=Arial]When they ask me, "Paper or plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual." [/FONT]

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Comment

Working...
              X