I dare you not to laugh.

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dare you not to laugh.

AWESOME...thanks
    AT one time I did... unbelievable things for this country without question, because it was my country and right. NOW, my country, that country, no longer exists and I now I feel I am the Philip Nolan of my age.
    God carries a 1911.
    Just another day towards 20...

Comment

Bwahahaha!
      Gregory Peter DuPont

Comment

So true, hehehehe
        Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!
        Patrick Henry

The laws allow arms to be taken against an armed foe. Ovid

Comment

That made my evening.
          Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

Good to see an old time type cartoon again! Especially when it is so true. LOL

Comment

That was really good.

If there was one thing I would take issue with, it was that Schiff T. Coyote didn't have "whites" visible at the top of his eyes. This character looked sane compared to the congressman.

Comment

'Sanity' can sometimes be relevant.

RR
                Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. - Benjamin Franklin

I have but one person on my ignore list. Can you guess who it is?

Comment

I thought the eyes were wrong too. I think it needed one of those long falls off a cliff to be a true classic.

Comment

sure got a chuckle out of that one.
                    may the Bonnie Blue wave forever

Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                      I thought the eyes were wrong too. I think it needed one of those long falls off a cliff to be a true classic.
                      Yeah. When the rock fell on him would have been a good time for the ledge to break off and fall.

flashguy

When they ask me, "Paper or plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual."

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Comment

Working...
                      X