Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dare you not to laugh.

AWESOME...thanks
    AT one time I did... unbelievable things for this country without question, because it was my country and right. NOW, my country, that country, no longer exists and I now I feel I am the Philip Nolan of my age.
    God carries a 1911.
    Just another day towards 20...

Comment

Bwahahaha!
      Gregory Peter DuPont

Comment

So true, hehehehe
        Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!
        Patrick Henry

The laws allow arms to be taken against an armed foe. Ovid

Comment

That made my evening.
          Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

Good to see an old time type cartoon again! Especially when it is so true. LOL

Comment

That was really good.

If there was one thing I would take issue with, it was that Schiff T. Coyote didn't have "whites" visible at the top of his eyes. This character looked sane compared to the congressman.

Comment

'Sanity' can sometimes be relevant.

RR
                Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. - Benjamin Franklin

I have but one person on my ignore list. Can you guess who it is?

Comment

I thought the eyes were wrong too. I think it needed one of those long falls off a cliff to be a true classic.

Comment

sure got a chuckle out of that one.
                    may the Bonnie Blue wave forever<br /><br />Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                      I thought the eyes were wrong too. I think it needed one of those long falls off a cliff to be a true classic.
                      Yeah. When the rock fell on him would have been a good time for the ledge to break off and fall.

flashguy

[FONT=Arial]When they ask me, "Paper or plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual." [/FONT]

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Comment

I HOPE!!!! It is more like this!!! But the Repubicans, will NEVER pursue justice anymore..........

But WILL accept INJUSTICE, when it is against THEM!!
                        And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgement was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands: and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Rev. Chap.20 Vs.4)

Comment

So true. McConnel is now say they will just call for a vote in the Senate instead of having a trial. I personally would like to see them have a trial and drag all those running for president and sit them down for a month. That and drag in shifft, nadler, the bidens, the whistleblower, and anyone else. Blow this corruption wide open
                          Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!
                          Patrick Henry

The laws allow arms to be taken against an armed foe. Ovid

Comment

I agree that the Senate should drag this out as long as the ratings are high. The Democrat case for impeachment has fallen apart. The House indictment contains no crimes. It contains nothing about any of the salacious accusations alleged by Schiff.

Schiff and his "so called" whistle blowers need to be brought before the Senate and the American People to explain their part in this in full. As of this time, there is only an anonymous accuser and the seven or more other anonymous persons the whistle blower references in order kick off impeachment. Because of the coordination between Schiff and these entities before a complaint was made, Schiff himself is rightly one of the accusers. The Senate needs to give the Schiff Show a second season so it can it can be cancelled.

Comment

Yea......a trial that goes on, for as long as the Demons took to impeach president Trump to begin with! About half way, through His RE-ELECTION........will make ME happy!!!
                              And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgement was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands: and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Rev. Chap.20 Vs.4)

Comment

Working...
                              X