No announcement yet.

Old Nam Zippo...........

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Nam Zippo...........

Brought back to LIFE!!! I did not do the restoration, but it brought a tear to my eye, to see it still live on. I wonder who owned it, and how He lost it.......????
    And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgement was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands: and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Rev. Chap.20 Vs.4)

AND HERE I thought you were talking about a flamethrower
    AT one time I did... unbelievable things for this country without question, because it was my country and right. NOW, my country, that country, no longer exists and I now I feel I am the Philip Nolan of my age.
    God carries a 1911.
    Just another day towards 20...

Comment

In High School, I filled mine up before I left for there. I must have over filled it, because it started leaking in my front pocket in the middle of a class.

My inner thighs and nut sack were covered in lighter fluid. WOW!! Talk about being VERY.........."uncomfortable"!!!

FEEL the burn!!!! LOL!!!
      And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgement was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands: and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Rev. Chap.20 Vs.4)

Comment

I DON'T smoke, never have but when I went into the woods I always carried one, and it always leaked and caused irritation.
        Finally never carried it unless I out it in a plastic baggie first.
        AT one time I did... unbelievable things for this country without question, because it was my country and right. NOW, my country, that country, no longer exists and I now I feel I am the Philip Nolan of my age.
        God carries a 1911.
        Just another day towards 20...

Comment

Third Class Navy Petty Officers zippo. This model sold for $3.00 in the PX in country. I just carried a solid brass one without the 'crow' and stripe. LC if you had smoked, you would have known what level to fill it so it would not leak on your leg........well not as often. LOL

Zippo lighter, but Ronson flints. They were harder than the Zippo ones and lasted longer. Carried two spares in the bottom of the lighter. Ronson flints also fit in the .22 hollow points. Hit something hard with them and you can light it up.

Comment

Working...
          X