• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!
    VERITAS VINCIT
    A CRUCE SALUS

Happy-Thanksgiving-wish.jpg
    I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

Nice, BF, very nice.

Happy Thanksgiving to one and all. Over 19 years since inception and AW still lives.

RR
      Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. - Benjamin Franklin

I have but one person on my ignore list. Can you guess who it is?

Comment

HAPPY...
        WHAT is so happy about it??????

Democrats ... there isn't even a bounty on them yet...
        they are STILL allowed to walk free... and even vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'LL tell you what would make it happy

Crushing the Democrats, driving them before you,... hearing the lamentations of their women..or men alternate lifestyle partners, or tranny whatevers...
        AT one time I did... unbelievable things for this country without question, because it was my country and right. NOW, my country, that country, no longer exists and I now I feel I am the Philip Nolan of my age.
        God carries a 1911.
        Just another day towards 20...

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to all.
          "SI *VIS *PACEM, *PARA *BELLUM"
          http://survivalblog.com
          MOLON LABE!
          AC0XV

Comment

Originally posted by LAWCOP View Post
            HAPPY...
            WHAT is so happy about it??????

Democrats ... there isn't even a bounty on them yet...
            they are STILL allowed to walk free... and even vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'LL tell you what would make it happy

Crushing the Democrats, driving them before you,... hearing the lamentations of their women..or men alternate lifestyle partners, or tranny whatevers...
            LAWCOP Who bumped you in the privates and got you to scowling??? That word lamentations that'sRight Out Of The BIBLE!!!!!!

Not to offend you but you never
            struck me as a Bible Believin' Man.
            Likely my wires are crossed. Heading south for kin obligations. Trusting road conditions are favorable.

Happy Trails to y'all, safe journeys. Round 1100 to 1200 noon I hope to be back UP on my FIXED LAPTOP WHAT'S BEEN BROKE SINCE AROUND SUMMER. Cant member brand name either.
            Grumpy Old Fart http://www.assaultweb.net/forums/cor...emlins/050.gif

Comment

I'M WITH YA pound 4 pound LC. Every single time a DEMO-RAT says sumpin BOGUS I just wanna ewach thru my monitor and knock them out COLD.

Then loadem in a sweet UNIMOG all tanks TOPPED OFF rigged out EXPEDITION STYLE and ferry one of these REPROBATED MOTARDS and drive them three thousand feet above the treeline and stake them out wearing ONLY their skivvies. With a scalpel make an incision and leave them to Hypothermia or the 4 legged predators ROAMING THAT AO then make a wide circle and 1st gear it down the mountain until I can't see it no more.

LC I've wanted to say all that 4 a mighty long time. I hadn't cuz the Left are really working HARD 2 make my speech ILLEGAL AND a jailable offense fines whole 9 yards. EVERYONE of the Right hate speech while they get off scot free.
              Grumpy Old Fart http://www.assaultweb.net/forums/cor...emlins/050.gif

Comment

Originally posted by noname762 View Post

LAWCOP Who bumped you in the privates and got you to scowling??? That word lamentations that'sRight Out Of The BIBLE!!!!!!

Not to offend you but you never
                struck me as a Bible Believin' Man.
                Likely my wires are crossed. Heading south for kin obligations. Trusting road conditions are favorable.

Happy Trails to y'all, safe journeys. Round 1100 to 1200 noon I hope to be back UP on my FIXED LAPTOP WHAT'S BEEN BROKE SINCE AROUND SUMMER. Cant member brand name either.
                NOT BIBLE...CONAN the Barbarian.
                AT one time I did... unbelievable things for this country without question, because it was my country and right. NOW, my country, that country, no longer exists and I now I feel I am the Philip Nolan of my age.
                God carries a 1911.
                Just another day towards 20...

Comment

My Thanksgiving was very nice. I'd been invited to accompany one of the ladies in my Church choir and her husband and son to east Texas to have dinner with her extended family. The dinner was good and the company congenial. It was a good day.

flashguy
                  When they ask me, "Paper or plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual."

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Comment

Mine was good. I had my kids here, and one of the grandchildren.

Two of them are still under 18, and go to their father's place by Court Order. The Eldest is 20, and goes where he wants to. He came "Home" from College to my daughter's place, and came out here for dinner. He didn't want to go see his Daddy.

We discussed that yesterday evening. He doesn't need to get out of touch with his Father. OTOH, where and when he goes there is up to him, and I pointed out both alternatives.

At this point in time, I wouldn't whiz in his father's ear if his brain was on fire, but that's me. He's my ex-SIL. If he were my father, he should not be abandoned, which is what I tried to convey to the Grandson. Completely apart from anything else, he's a good source of money if you have an issue. His Grandpa is about to run the well dry that way, and he might not want to burn any bridges that way.

Apart from that lecture, we had a great time, and the boy has a 4.0 GPA going into his fourth Semester. He's doing good so far, but he needs to get his Daddy to pay more. The Courts may order it if he doesn't, and I'm not above financing some Legal Help to get the Court's attention.

So it goes.
                    Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

Yea.....just another day for me......

Turkey "Hungryman" TV dinners here. (Also "sexist" to name them that!!) I am sure there are a few Women, who could pack SEVERAL of them away.....a day!!!!

HAPPY it was more exciting, for a few here, anyway!
                      And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgement was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands: and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Rev. Chap.20 Vs.4)

Comment

Working...
                      X