TheMisterMitch, Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheMisterMitch, Again

Had the opportunity to talk with TheMisterMitch Saturday afternoon. Had a good conversation, which inevitably turned to beer at one point. His current favorite is a Texas brew from Shiner, labeled Shinerbock. No need to invest in the company though, he isn’t exactly increasing sales by double digits. He was surprised though to hear that I not only know of it but have consumed a few. It can be found around here on occasion. Sadly, their Optimator cannot.

As is his want he is living the original small house lifestyle, though this time in a 2-room travel rather than his tiny cabin back in Kentucky. It suits him well, he says, and he doesn't have to worry about putting the clothes on the bed away.

Spent some time reminiscing about those AW members who have passed on – Nick Ward, RT, Buck, Yodadad and others, and how this place – AW – serves as a memorial to them. There is only and can only be one AW.

He is unable to post but does read and is aware of the events going on and the personalities involved.

For now he is holding his own but time does grow shorter. Calls and visits are appreciated.

RR
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. - Benjamin Franklin

I have but one person on my ignore list. Can you guess who it is?

Prayers. God bless and be with him.
    Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is Liberty. - KJV 2 Cor 3:17

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. - MLK

Molon Labe

Hate is no substitute for love, nor passion truth.

Comment

Prayers and daily thoughts going out for him. Mitch you are missed Brother.

Comment

I need to plan another FTF with him. Not sure when it will happen, but soon.

flashguy
        When they ask me, "Paper or plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual."

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Comment

Working...
        X