Gonna be on the new website only

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gonna be on the new website only

This one is just too sketchy, so I'm just going to focus on the new website and encourage everyone else to do the same. That one won't take off if people keep coming back here. But this one is pretty much dead.

http://assaultweb.freeforums.net/boa...ral-discussion

Been fun gents but time to go.
    I will be at Grrr's cave. if any want to drop by
    karl
    Karl

http://grrrscave.blogspot.com/

Keep those e-mails and calls to your Congress people coming.

Comment

What the hell. Do I need to create a new account? Will not take my login here
      Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!
      Patrick Henry

The laws allow arms to be taken against an armed foe. Ovid

Comment

Originally posted by ah1g View Post
        What the hell. Do I need to create a new account? Will not take my login here
        yeah you have to register for that site. But on the plus side you can get a free photo for your profile. I like the site a lot better. It's a lot faster. I'll miss my post count and join date, but whatever on to bigger and better.

Comment

Which new website, where is it?
          After 20 years here - what is the go now?
          BB
          There is no Spring without Winter, without Mistakes there is no Learning. There is no Life without Death, without Doubts there is no Faith. There is no Peace without War, without Fear there is no Courage. For without Mistakes, Doubts and Fears there are no pathways to Wisdom.
          Ron Owen.

Comment

Link in first post
            Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!
            Patrick Henry

The laws allow arms to be taken against an armed foe. Ovid

Comment

So far I have been trying to keep up with both sites. This one has been up and down a lot--the new one is pretty stable.

flashguy
              When they ask me, "Paper or plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual."

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Comment

Originally posted by Big Bunny View Post
                Which new website, where is it?
                After 20 years here - what is the go now?
                BB
                http://assaultweb.freeforums.net/boa...ral-discussion
                AT one time I did... unbelievable things for this country without question, because it was my country and right. NOW, my country, that country, no longer exists and I now I feel I am the Philip Nolan of my age.
                God carries a 1911.
                Just another day towards 20...

Comment

I will continue to do both. It does not take that much of my time. While this is home, I will admit the other is faster and easier to navigate.

Comment

I have no idea what is going on. I will hang here and hold it down all the other troops left the compound.So its me with a few others AK-74 ammo is getting low.Canteen almost empty, Food a few days left.

choke Freaking dust is bad...... Out.
                    17-soviet-paratrooper-in-afghanistan-oleg-zabielin.jpg Krink
                    NEVER LOSE SIGHT OF YOUR VISION!

Comment

Another guy chimed in he is laughing might be just delirium from all the posts and action.Krink 65777061-soviet-paratrooper-in-afghanistan-during-the-soviet-afghan-war.jpg

Comment

This one made it thru the wire might be wtf a trans or somethin not sure.I told another check it out, And grab that freaking gun.Krink 3793014.jpg

Comment

Hope I am not picking at a scab or something, but is the horse still around? If so he needs to stop by and say hi just so we know he is being fed right.

RR
                          Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. - Benjamin Franklin

I have but one person on my ignore list. Can you guess who it is?

Comment

Yes when he was lugging around the 249 Saw. many many moons ago.Now just swingin a short Suchka.. 807.jpgOnly the real old timers would remember that one.Probably at least a thousand guns ago.

Comment

Heck, I remember when all he could afford was a lance. Fortunately the night job paid off and he was able to upgrade shortly thereafter.

RR
                              Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. - Benjamin Franklin

I have but one person on my ignore list. Can you guess who it is?

Comment

Working...
                              X