Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else look at that new Tesla "Pickup Truck" yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else look at that new Tesla "Pickup Truck" yet?

Elon needs to stick to SpaceX. His "truck" is something out of a Road Warrior groupie's erotic dream, which means that it's not only bad, it's horrible. The Pontiac Aztec looks good in comparison. YMMV, but I wouldn't be caught dead in one of them.

https://www.motortrend.com/news/tesl...p-off-roading/
    Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

IT is not the looks it is the technology.

For the price of less than a big smoke pot PU you get an all wheel drive with LOTS o torque and lots o go
    the downside will always be the charging time but if someone wanted to give me one I would drive it.
    AT one time I did... unbelievable things for this country without question, because it was my country and right. NOW, my country, that country, no longer exists and I now I feel I am the Philip Nolan of my age.
    God carries a 1911.
    Just another day towards 20...

Comment

I would rather have this:
      Reinventing trucks not just electrifying them. Check out the world's first electric truck, built in the USA right in the heart of Detroit.
      "SI *VIS *PACEM, *PARA *BELLUM"
      [URL]http://survivalblog.com[/URL]
      MOLON LABE!
      AC0XV

Comment

redefines the term ugly truck
        VERITAS VINCIT
        A CRUCE SALUS

Comment

Originally posted by strmrdr View Post
          redefines the term ugly truck
          I have to agree. The folks on SIGForum concur.

flashguy
          [FONT=Arial]When they ask me, "Paper or plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual." [/FONT]

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Comment

How someone thought that was a good design is beyond me. It looks like a post apocaliptic movie prop. I kind of like the Bollinger but the price doomed it to a rich guys toy.

Comment

On further reflection, I have to concede that it may be the most honest design Tesla has come out with to date.

It looks a lot more like a crematorium than their automobiles do.

Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

Working...
              X