Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Vaccine Debate

Science-vs-BS-e1403720137245.jpg
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. - Benjamin Franklin

I have but one person on my ignore list. Can you guess who it is?

There are way too many people out there who don't understand the difference between correlation and causation.

Yeah, most everyone who is "autistic" has had shots. So has basically everyone in the United States. It's like claiming that having someone's mother exposed to fluorescent light while she was pregnant causes the kid to be a mass murderer. I'll leave that one right where it's at, but I could also note that there is a fairly strong correlation between being a mass murderer and being named Wayne, also.

Just because something correlates to something else doesn't mean that it's causing the other thing. Shark attacks in U.S. waters and the average up or down number for the Dow Industrials correlate? Does that mean that Shark attacks influence the Dow, or that the Dow influences Shark attacks.

People who have misfortunes want something to blame it on. In the United States today, they want someone they can Sue. How did the Eagles put it? "...but I might feel better if you give me some cash." Something like that.....

Just saying...…………...
    Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

People are allergic to things. Some people have shellfish allergies some people have a wheat allergies some people have lactose allergies etc. etc.
      Some people are deathly allergic to the ingredients in average vaccines. My wife almost died because she was allergic to, I think, the pertussis vaccine.
      I am not anti-I just think Doctors should wait a couple years before giving these to children. You take a brand new newborn child and pump him full of chemicals that he shouldn’t be getting.
      And some of these chemicals have in the past caused serious problems in children, not all of them or a lot of them, or most of them, just randomly.
      Most women just fear that it’s going to happen to their child so let’s not do it . They also may not want to give their four year old some shrimp.

BISHOP
      The rusty wire, that holds the cork, that keeps the anger in, gives way...

Comment

Try this one.....

Your child of 13 comes to you and asks..."Mom, Dad, why do I have to use this wheel chair while all the other kids are running and playing sports"?
        "Well, honey, we thought there was a slight chance the polio vaccine might be dangerous so to protect you from a one in millions risk, we didn't let them give it to you and you contracted polio".

Comment

Originally posted by jefferson101 View Post
          but I could also note that there is a fairly strong correlation between being a mass murderer and being named Wayne, also.

...…………...
          How did I get dragged into this?

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne View Post

Your parents apparently arranged that for you.
            Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne View Post

If Wayne happens to be your middle name you are more prone to be a mass murderer/serial killer. My middle name is Wayne.....And I turned out to be.....Never mind!!

Comment

Originally posted by sling View Post

If Wayne happens to be your middle name you are more prone to be a mass murderer/serial killer. My middle name is Wayne.....And I turned out to be.....Never mind!!
                I don't know nothing about driving along and throwing any rifles into any rivers, and that was self defense anyway. Beyond that, the less said the better, but you are not a serial killer. Killing more than one person doesn't count if they had it coming in all cases, does it?

My middle brother's Middle Name is "Wayne", and he ain't got caught yet. either because he's innocent or because he's related to me and is just that good.

Comment

I have had adverse reactions in the Army to the many shots I have been given. Sunday, get a flu shot, Sunday night, have a large rash on my back. Or get sick. If it is so safe, take away the liability and don't make them mandatory without jumping thru hoops. I take Vitamin D3 for my influenza protection.

https://vaxxedthemovie.com/

https://thevaccinereaction.org/2019/...truth-/

https://www.vaxxed2.com/

If it is a benign medical procedure, why the ferocious attacks against people who don't want it? Why does the vaxxed2 movie have to release locations 24 hours before launch?

Where is the my body, my choice tolerance? If you want a vaccine go at it.

I'm not against any of the choices any of you fine people have to make.

As a Christian, I am especially against the aborted fetuses in many of them.
                  I have a Right to my Life; I have a Right to the Fruits of my Labor. If you concede the principle of the Income Tax, you concede the principle that the government owns ALL your income and permits you to keep a certain percentage of it.
                  ─Ron Paul, interview by Time on Sep 17, 2009.

Comment

Like someone once said. "I won't blow a load into any woman who believes in vaccinations. Eight years of Child Support is a whole lot better than 18."

And that's the name of that tune.

For the record, I'm not seriously against people who don't want to take them, I just don't want to hear about it when the adverse consequences of not taking them are greater that the supposed adverse consequences of taking them. As long as anyone who has not been vaccinated and catches the disease in question is quarantined until they get over it, I'm good, but there are a fair number of folks at the generic Doctor's Waiting Room who are too young to have been immunized or who are old and have compromised immune systems.

You can make your own decisions, but you don't get to share the consequences with anyone else when you are contageous.

Comment

Originally posted by 9th Company View Post
                      If it is a benign medical procedure, why the ferocious attacks against people who don't want it? Why does the vaxxed2 movie have to release locations 24 hours before launch?
                      From where I stand it is more a question of why the ferocious fight against vaccinations? It isn't about people who don't want them, but more about people who don't want others to get them either. There really is a vast conspiracy surrounding the issue, and it is far more on the side of the anti-vaxxers than it is Big Pharma.

I have never and will never claim with the pharm companies are saints. I am not invested in them and they don't make a lot off of me and mine but they do get a few pennies.

I do my research. Yes, there has been abortion-derived fetal tissue used for some lines but it ain't the 80-90% or so the anti-vaxxers claim. I am adamantly opposed to it being used at all, BTW. There are good people out there who track these things and they can tell you what might be affected, what definitely is, and what isn't. I'll be happy when it is zero percent, but I am not going to go all bananas believing my flu shot is one of them.

Do I agree that babies can be overwhelmed with too many vaccinations too early? Yes, I do. Too often they are given as they because the medical people are afraid they won't have another chance because a very large percentage of new parents don't keep future appointments. We aren't talking about the moneyed and insured types but those without. Unfortunately everyone else gets lumped in with them.

Do I believe that the rise in autism Dx's is due to the effects of all the vaccines? Nope. I have been involved in the medical field since junior high school when I volunteered at a day care for physically and mentally handicapped kids. I know very well that our awareness and accuracy in Dx has changed over the decades. Society no longer hides in the home those that are 'odd' compared to us 'norms.' We also lean more towards specific Dx's like autism spectrum disorders where it used to be slow, learning disabled, mildly retarded, etc. And yes, I am well aware we no longer use some of those terms.

I'll state right off that it hasn't happened here at AW but I have been accused no few times over the years of being a Big Pharma troll or shill, a paid promoter, etc, etc. Nope, been the same fellow with the same handle since coming on the 'net in in 1997. People across this country and others have met me, can confirm that I am whom I say I am, and that I definitely am not a lock-step Big Pharma stoolie or useful idiot.

I have written many thousands of hours worth of posts and articles and book chapters over the years, and have always done it free of charge. I did receive a stipend last year for articles written for another forum I no longer support - offered after the fact and without expectation. They quickly turned out to be far less than they claim in the scheme of the great patriot movement and they ended up with their money refunded in full (wow, $50) and their URL deleted.

There is a lot of money being made by the anti-mainstream medicine crowd. A Lot. They have no moral claims over so-called Big Pharma when it comes to profiting save in scale alone.

I'll get off my soapbox now, not the least of reasons being I have other things to do this evening. No offense intended towards anyone here. Hopefully I have debated properly, without any malice.

RR
                      Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. - Benjamin Franklin

I have but one person on my ignore list. Can you guess who it is?

Comment

We all do research. Doesn't mean we won't have differing opinions. Do you read the other side or discount it? I used to be pro-vaccine as were most of the parents in the vaxxed movies. Are they kooks? Ever watch the movie?

I work software. Pretty straightforward. Write requirements, perform analysis, create models, write code, verify using different tests and at various levels (unit, integration, product). It is FAR more straightforward and rigorous, especially with DO-178 safety requirements (and many things can still go wrong). I don't see the same rigor or consequences applied to vaccines.

If an airplane goes down, there is an investigation that gets down to root cause. The offending hardware, software, training, manufacturing etc. is identified and analysis is performed to what went wrong. Wrong requirements, bad architecture, poor manufacturing, lack of maintenance, inadequate training, not enough or wrong testing, whatever. I can be called on the carpet for my part of the process and if I performed what was expected and if I covered up anything. When planes go down, people want to know answers immediately.

As far as vaccines, the manufactures are never to blame, there is never an analysis to the offending root cause and they are never updated to ensure they are safe. I do not know if these said vaccines were properly stored or administered safely. I never get to read the manufacturers insert (that's smaller than Bible script) and can never ask questions to any side effects. These are dosed no matter what the patient's physical condition, overall health and current state of need are. I cannot verify like hardware or software to if the vaccine was effective. They add adjuvants, first aluminum and now squalene to freak out the immune system and utilize less vaccine. In addition, no one except the manufacturer knows what goes in the "soup" of a vaccine ~ it's proprietary! No one knows how the soup is made, the training of the personnel, the equipment is never validated (like an airplane test) for use. Random checks are never performed to verify if the batches are what is expected. And manufacturers are never liable and you can't sue, you have to go thru an extraordinarily long vaccine court which I've tried when the anthrax vaccine sent me to the hospital (and the Army insisted I get five additional rounds ~ until a doctor finally waived me!)

Where is the "do no harm" in this quack medicine?

If this was not harmful, the educational/medical system would not under color of law try to force it down our throats. If this is truly life saving, people would be clamoring to get it, but quite the opposite, you are coerced to get it.

Are you ok with an aborted baby decades ago that was harvested to grow this concoction with know cancer cells in it? What are MRC-5 and WD-38 from the cdc.gov website? What vaccines DO NOT contain aborted babies? Why must I investigate? Why are there cancer cells still in the vaccines? Remember the old SV40 polio vaccine with the cancer virus that they administered to MILLIONS? Why are there other animal proteins, e.g. monkeys in the vaccines?
                        I have a Right to my Life; I have a Right to the Fruits of my Labor. If you concede the principle of the Income Tax, you concede the principle that the government owns ALL your income and permits you to keep a certain percentage of it.

Comment

Fmr. Merck Scientist Explains Why He Doesn’t Vaccinate His Children
                          http://humansarefree.com/2019/07/fmr...68d2b743de0e14

No Mercy for Mothers Or Their Vaccine Injured Children
                          https://thevaccinereaction.org/2019/...ured-children/

Court Ruling Confirms Merck’s Gardasil HPV Vaccine Kills People – Did Anyone Even Notice?
                          http://humansarefree.com/2019/04/cou...-gardasil.html

CDC admits measles outbreak is caused by people from other countries who enter the United States and spread the disease
                          https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-04-...ed-states.html

US Navy Ship Quarantined at Sea for Vaccine Preventable Virus, Despite 100% Vaccination Rate
                          https://thefreethoughtproject.com/us...a-vaccination/

Comment

Working...
                          X