JEEZ!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JEEZ!!!

Jeez......I have not been to this site in a while. I see my Friends Reb and LC are still active here. I thought's ya all, went to Woods site?? Or do you Guys go both ways?

Either way........I have checked in.........I am still alive! I thought I liked Wood's site, but even if THIS one was hacked..........I am sure Wood's would be much simpler....??? I am not a super computer Geek at all......but I always wonder..............????
    And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgement was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands: and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Rev. Chap.20 Vs.4)

If you check, the forum was essentially rolled back to April last. The software was hacked and that was the last known 'clean' version we had available, vs. infected back-ups. The threads and posts from that time until now are gone. But better that than the entire board gone to the dustbin of internet history.

RR
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. - Benjamin Franklin

I have but one person on my ignore list. Can you guess who it is?

Comment

GOOD to see the RED SCREEN OF DEATH is no longer popping up.
      AT one time I did... unbelievable things for this country without question, because it was my country and right. NOW, my country, that country, no longer exists and I now I feel I am the Philip Nolan of my age.
      God carries a 1911.
      Just another day towards 20...

Comment

Happy Halloween you bunch of rusted out old folk..... elvira-pumpkin.jpg
        NEVER LOSE SIGHT OF YOUR VISION!

Comment

I am still here...I also go to Wood s site... nowadays, he's " Lord Of The Manor"(user name there).
          I like both sites for different reasons
          Gregory Peter DuPont

Comment

I'm still doing both sites. Had to lay off this one for a while due to the "red screen of death" on Firefox and my anti-virus (Trend Micro) refusing to let me access it. Those hindrances are now gone and I'm back.

flashguy
            When they ask me, "Paper or plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual."

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Comment

Working...
            X