Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flashguy
    replied
    I'm still doing both sites. Had to lay off this one for a while due to the "red screen of death" on Firefox and my anti-virus (Trend Micro) refusing to let me access it. Those hindrances are now gone and I'm back.

flashguy

Leave a comment:

• gripper
    replied
    I am still here...I also go to Wood s site... nowadays, he's " Lord Of The Manor"(user name there).
    I like both sites for different reasons

Leave a comment:

• krinkov
    replied
    Happy Halloween you bunch of rusted out old folk..... elvira-pumpkin.jpg

Leave a comment:

• LAWCOP
    replied
    GOOD to see the RED SCREEN OF DEATH is no longer popping up.

Leave a comment:

• Reasonable Rascal
    replied
    If you check, the forum was essentially rolled back to April last. The software was hacked and that was the last known 'clean' version we had available, vs. infected back-ups. The threads and posts from that time until now are gone. But better that than the entire board gone to the dustbin of internet history.

RR

Leave a comment:

• Led
    started a topic JEEZ!!!

JEEZ!!!

Jeez......I have not been to this site in a while. I see my Friends Reb and LC are still active here. I thought's ya all, went to Woods site?? Or do you Guys go both ways?

Either way........I have checked in.........I am still alive! I thought I liked Wood's site, but even if THIS one was hacked..........I am sure Wood's would be much simpler....??? I am not a super computer Geek at all......but I always wonder..............????
Working...
X