The Shot Heard Round The World = 17 second WAVES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Shot Heard Round The World = 17 second WAVES

If you read this post I made the other day about the classified technology being released and how it ties in with the Tesla Tower Viziv Tech has built in Milrod Texas, you would understand this. If you have read it you need to cause this is big stuff that will help change out world. Here's the link to the post: http://www.assaultweb.net/forums/for...ep-rabbit-hole

The point is that Q told us about this as far back as January 19, 2018. He even ties it to Tesla. Obviously the White Hats now own the technology.

The Shot Heard Round The World, literally it went around the world in 17 second waves.Go read the articles in my 'Rabbit Hole' thread above.

This is why the number 17 has been used by Trump and Q since the very beginning.

Revenge is an act of passion; vengeance of justice. - Samuel Johnson

The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights Reserved.

Here's what a former Navy anon had to say about it.
    ▬ ▬ ▬

The seismic 17 second cycle event was THE SHOT HEARD AROUND THE WORLD.

I was a Navyfag, Oceansystems Tech. The job I did for 5 years was mentioned in Tom Clancy’s book “Hunt for Red October” Think “Jonesey”. Q knows EXACTLY what I’m talking about. Its mission was classified until sometime in the 90’s. We analyzed acoustical sounds ocean wide and hunted “Red October”. We were VERY good at what we did. This article will tell you what would have put me into Fed Penn for 10 years a few decades ago. https://www.public.navy.mil/subfor/u...e_25/sosus.htm

On 11/11/2018 a very strange seismic “signature” was detected and reported; not by experts, but by a seismic “enthusiast” from New Zealand. Once he sounded the alarm, there was no putting the cork back in. The signature of this seismic was later reported by seismologist all around the world. A signature that was “not natural” – no expert could interpret or explain it. Some experts stated it was as if a “HUGE bell had been rung”. – (Think WWG1WGA! KEK)

Given what I did in the Navy, I knew that CINCLANTFLEET AND CINCPACFLEET were going NUTs over this; or should have. SweatCon conditions should have elevated; but weren’t. The OT rate had the epicenter of this down to a gnats ass; pin pointed between outer reefs and a island claimed by the French – but no response from the military side; interdasting.

I looked closely at the seismic signature and immediately understood, from experience, that it was MAN MADE and not a Kraken fart train. THIS is what I did for over five years in the Navy! It was starting to be reported by many different seismology labs from around the world. The “sound” was at such a low frequency, that once it was trapped in the sound channel axis, it went around the world; through oceans – through bedrock – around the world!

Spouse-anon and I sat down and started to piece this together. If it was not earth created by faults or magma (as attributed by “experts – BS!) then what was the source?

I know that the percentage of the general public aware of the existence of the OT rate were only in the thousands. Those that had an inkling of what we did, were even fewer; I count Tom Clancy in that number. [Understand, Tom Clancy dedicated his book, “The Sum of All Fears” to Admiral Rogers and his wife.] Those that had SECRET clearance AND Need-To-Know (NTK), even less.

“And your point is?” That the tech levels of our military is in large part totally unknown to the public. I suspect it is so highly compartmentalized, on the basis of NTK, that few within the military understand how exotic our tech has become.

A never before detected signature that produced 17 second cycles, was heard AROUND THE WORLD. A scene from “hunt for Red October” flashed through my mind – “give me one ping … and one ping only Vasily”. Include Q+ stating Space Force was needed for “defense AND offense”, I can only come to one conclusion, under Occam's razor, that the seismic signature was created by White Hats (stepping out hugely here) by use of some exotic tech orbiting in space as a message to the WORLD. It was a space shot across the bow - it is THE SHOT HEARD AROUND THE WORLD!

Other purposes? Comms or some type of wave nullification ops. Was the aim, not to propagate a wave train, but to end one?

Q’s posts 40, 41 and 49 – “THE SHOT HEARD AROUND THE WORLD,THE GREAT AWAKENING - A WEEK TO REMEMBER” – Q” are now explained – FUTURE PROVES PAST.

“The MEMO is ONLY THE BEGINNING” – “THE SHOT HEARD AROUND THE WORLD” starts the GREAT AWAKENING” and brings us all to “A WEEK TO REMEMBER”.

Welcome Frens to a Brave New World!

P.S. Q just posted 2541 – “THE GREAT AWAKENING. Q “

Comment

This wraps up a lot of the things Q has said, Hunt for Red October, Red October, [17] in the kill box.

It also answer the "bell" in WWG1WGA, the "White Squall" movie. See below:

Comment

This was the ship used in the movie - Eye of The Wind

Click The Bell--->

Comment

Not saying anything about what you posted but it's interesting this just happened.

http://www.astronomy.com/news/2018/1...st-massive-yet

Harmonics at work, seems as if this has caused a "Shudder" in the universe as if millions of voices cried out but were suddenly silenced.

CRAP sorry that was the other thing.
          Call me John, just an old man with opinions.

Comment

No prob.

Comment

If you look at what Q said below it's pretty plain now that we know "what" he was talking about. Keep in mind he can't just come out and detail classified technology or anything classified (CLAS) or he would be in violation of NatSec Laws himself. That's part of the reason he's been so cryptic all this time, along with the fact that the Deep State reads him. So he's been pushing the envelope, flirting with NatSec Law the whole time. But he knows the limits.

Think WAVES -- It works in waves.

Define 'unified' -- in this scenario 'unified' means connected anywhere in the world with a new technology no one has dreamed about. A technology that uses planet Earth as it's conductor. Signals are sent through the earth itself. As Q mentioned a Jan. 19th drop (posted above) this is Tesla technology and we the taxpayers have been subsidizing the development although we were never to use it or even know about it. It's the same with many other technologies and cures for diseases that have been hidden from us but will be hidden no more.

[17] -- Important number because the waves work in 17 second intervals.

SAT knocked out forced new CLAS tech [online] by who? -- We know the White Hats knocked out all the Deep State SAT comms. We "watched" it happen. This forced the Deep State to use a new classified technology. Obviously one they had been sitting on. The White Hats knew about it and knew the DS would be forced to activate it so that they could communicate. The White Hats were waiting.

[Controlled] moment activated? [17] -- controlled in the kill box means the White Hats took control over the new technology when the first 17 second wave came through. The wave alerted them that the technology had gone active, so again it's in the kill box.

The latter part of the drop is to the Soros shill. But the last sentence caught my ear.

There is a place for everyone.

So I went digging. We know Q uses books a lot and movies sometimes. Almost all of his tripcodes lead to the ISBN numbers of books. As he said when he started out, "Everything dropped has meaning." So the timelines and the tripcode also has meaning.

I found two sources for "There is a place for everyone.":

1) "There is a place for everyone" is a line in 'Pandemonium' a book by Lauren Oliver.

The synopsis: The old life is dead. But the old Lena is dead too. I buried her. I left her beyond a fence, behind a wall of smoke and flame. In this electrifying follow-up to her acclaimed New York Times bestseller Delirium, Lauren Oliver sets Lena on a dangerous course that hurtles through the unregulated Wilds and into the heart of a growing resistance movement. This riveting, brilliant novel crackles with the fire of fierce defiance, forbidden romance, and the sparks of a revolution about to ignite.

2) "There is a place for everyone, man and woman, old and young, hale and halt; service in a thousand forms is open. There is no room now for the dilettante, the weakling, for the shirker, or the sluggard. From the highest to the humblest tasks, all are of equal honor; all have their part to play." -- Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
              X