Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black-Eyed Children

Black-Eyed Children

Black-eyed children have but one consistent request, invite us in. Whatever you do, don't invite them into your home!

Imagine this. You and your better half are on your way home after a late night out on the town. You pull into a convenience store, and you wait in the car while she runs in for something. You’re sitting there in the dark waiting for her to return when suddenly you get an inexplicable, overwhelming feeling of terror. You sit up a little straighter and glance toward the driver’s side window. There staring in at you are two children – but not just any children. These are “Black Eyed Children,” and they want to get into the car with you.

Sound like something from a horror movie? Well, it’s not. It’s as real as it gets. According to David Weatherly, a paranormal investigator and author, who has written a book called “Black Eyed Children,” incidents or visitations by these strange children are occurring worldwide. They have one simple request, they want to come in. They appear on doorsteps, at car windows, hotel rooms and even boats.

Weatherly says there are thousands of reported sightings of these Black Eyed Children. Sometimes they travel in pairs, sometimes in groups and sometimes you’ll see just one. They knock on doors and tap on windows all over the world, asking to be let in.

Witnesses report these weird children asking to come into the house to use the phone or for a ride home because they’re lost or they forgot something. They speak in a demanding monotone and regardless of what is said to them, they don’t say much more than “Let us in. We won’t hurt you. This won’t take long.”

Their most outstanding feature is their solid black eyes, eyes completely void of color or light, showing no pupils, no irises. Witnesses say looking into these eyes evokes intense feelings of terror.

Could they be wearing black contact lenses? Weatherly agrees that this may be true in some cases; however, black lenses covering the entire surface of the eye would not only be expensive, but extremely uncomfortable.

These strange Black Eyed Children, who can appear or vanish at a moment’s notice, seem to be between the ages of 8 and 16. Their skin is pale or pasty colored, described by some as looking plastic or artificial, and their mannerisms are odd. Witnesses describe their clothing as odd and drab – blue jeans and a hoodie or very old-fashioned, handmade clothing. Bizarre electrical phenomena occurs when they are around, such as a garage door inexplicably opening.
    • When a man in Dallas arrived home, he saw a boy at his door who repeated "I think it's food time. You should invite me inside." The man's protective pit bull came running toward the front door, but as it got closer to the boy, it whimpered and ran away, hiding under the bed for days afterward.

• A man named Paul was home alone when someone knocked on this door. He opened it and saw two kids about 10 years old standing on his steps with their heads down. They said, "Hey, we just thought we'd stop in for a bit." The kids insisted they be let into the house. Thinking they had the wrong house, Paul stepped forward to get a better look and made eye contact. Their eyes were solid black, including the sclera.

Jason Offutt, another researcher into the Black Eyed Children phenomenon, gives this account:
    • Around 10:45 on a warm night, as 18-year-old Carris Holdsworth approached her apartment in Lisburn, Northern Ireland, she saw two teenagers in hoodies and jeans standing in her yard with their backs to her. As she attempted to slip away unseen, she fumbled in her purse for pepper spray. At that very moment, the boys turned to face her and, as if reading her mind, one said, “No need for that, we just want to borrow your phone, miss.” When she caught a glimpse of their pitch black eyes, not a trace of white or a pupil, she panicked and raced to her apartment, locking the door behind her. The boys following close behind, knocked on her door. She ignored it. After a second knock, fearing for her safety she phoned a friend to come over. When the friend arrived, the boys ran away.

What exactly is this growing phenomena? Who are these sinister appearing black-eyed children? Are they inter-dimensional beings who feed off the energy of fear they create. Are they be alien-human hybrids. Are they demonic entities? Are they simply a modern urban legend born of the computer age?

Weatherly believes they may have some sort of demonic origin because in some reports these black-eyed children vanish into thin air, and some witnesses report a run of bad luck after an encounter with these children.
    [FONT=Impact][SIZE=20px]TRUST NO ONE -- QUESTION EVERYTHING [/SIZE][/FONT]

Re: Black-Eyed Children

Anything that comes knocking at my door and scares Miss Samantha so badly she goes and hides is getting a couple of rounds in the ten ring, more likely than not.

I trust my puppy dog's judgement that way. She's always been right so far, and after eight years and change, she's got a fair track record.

OTOH, I figure that she'd probably try to eat the kid. She's pretty much all in when it comes to home defense. Which is why I say that anything that scares her off is getting shot at. I may even go all in myself, and use the 12ga.

I pay the dog to have senses that I don't. I'll trust her judgement in a pinch most every time. I may not shoot, but you can bet your life that the door will be closed in their face, at a minimum.

Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2t_MfEtupg
      “I have a Right to my Life; I have a Right to the Fruits of my Labor. If you concede the principle of the Income Tax, you concede the principle that the government owns ALL your income and permits you to keep a certain percentage of it.”
      ─Ron Paul, interview by Time on Sep 17, 2009.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iArK7MwR16I
        “I have a Right to my Life; I have a Right to the Fruits of my Labor. If you concede the principle of the Income Tax, you concede the principle that the government owns ALL your income and permits you to keep a certain percentage of it.”
        ─Ron Paul, interview by Time on Sep 17, 2009.

Comment

OOOOKAY I ain't gonna let 'em in.....BUT what the heck do I do IF I ain't already in my house, in my truck or inside anywhere? Am I gonna be ate? Or accused of being a molester? Or Friggin WHAT??!! Hey stories of UFO's, Big Foots (feet?) and other various critters is enough already! Now I gotta worry about black eyed kids too? All this while worryin' what Obumas trying to pull? Swear its gonna get to the point I ain't gonna leave my house, live off pizza delivery and make 'em show me their eyes before I open the dang door!
          "some people never let their given word interfere if something they want comes along"
          The real problem with the world are laws preventing culling.

Comment

Oh not this nonsense again.
            Peter 5:8
            "Be sober, be vigilant; Because your adversary the Devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking who he may devour."

Comment

This is going to cause a problem for me. I live by the rule, "Don't shoot till you can see the white of their eyes."

I'll never get a shot off now!
              ▬ [COLOR=Sienna][B]Revenge is an act of passion; vengeance of justice. [/B][/COLOR]- [I]Samuel Johnson[/I] ▬

▬ [COLOR=Purple][B]The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights Reserved.[/B][/COLOR] ▬

Comment

Originally posted by Black Pete View Post
                Oh not this nonsense again.
                It's only nonsense, Pete, until you get that knock at your front door.

[FONT=Impact][SIZE=20px]TRUST NO ONE -- QUESTION EVERYTHING [/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

WD your an educated guy, these stories are just BS.
                  Peter 5:8
                  "Be sober, be vigilant; Because your adversary the Devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking who he may devour."

Comment

But FUN! Never hurts to use the imagination now and then. Too much real doom and gloom in the world, a bit of fantasy/legend/horror sorta breaks the monotony.
                    "some people never let their given word interfere if something they want comes along"

Comment

Originally posted by paintballmagnet View Post
                      OOOOKAY I ain't gonna let 'em in.....BUT what the heck do I do IF I ain't already in my house, in my truck or inside anywhere? Am I gonna be ate? Or accused of being a molester? Or Friggin WHAT??!! Hey stories of UFO's, Big Foots (feet?) and other various critters is enough already! Now I gotta worry about black eyed kids too? All this while worryin' what Obumas trying to pull? Swear its gonna get to the point I ain't gonna leave my house, live off pizza delivery and make 'em show me their eyes before I open the dang door!

Meh...in the old days they had to worry about getting ate by lions and tigers and bears or scalped by injuns or vikings or killed in some god-awful war or some horrific plague or cholera or polio or some horrible thing.

I'd rather worry about some kooky internet scare like black-eyed children than smallpox.
                      Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Comment

EXACTLY. We no longer have those threats so we have to make up new ones to keep things interesting. The actual things we really need to be worried about harming us are under gooberment protection anyhow.....you know, Mooslems flying planes, gangbangers, inner city zombies.

Comment

Working...
                        X