Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Up With Mississippi Lawmakers Dying?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Up With Mississippi Lawmakers Dying?

This one makes the 5th state lawmaker in MS to die in 5 months? Strange.

Mystery Surrounds Death of Mississippi Lawmaker, Jessica Upshaw

A Mississippi lawmaker was found dead Sunday with a gunshot wound to the head in the home of a former state legislator, authorities said.

Rep. Jessica Upshaw, 53, is believed to have killed herself, police said. No arrests have been made.

“It appeared she had a gunshot wound to her head; it appeared to be self inflicted,” Simpson County Sheriff Kenneth Lewis told ABC News affiliate WLOX-TV.

Upshaw was found in the Mendenhall, Miss. home of former state Rep. Clint Rotenberry Sunday morning.

Both lawmakers were Republicans.

Upshaw, an unmarried lawyer was elected to the Mississippi House of Representatives in 2004. Her home district is more than 100 miles from Rotenberry’s home where she was discovered.

Rotenberry served in the state legislature from 1992 to 2007.

Calls to Rottenberry’s home were not answered.

“Deborah and I were saddened to hear of the passing of Rep. Jessica Upshaw,” Gov. Phil Bryant said in a statement. “I have known Jessica for many years as an unselfish and dedicated public servant. This is a tragic loss for her family and all Mississippians, and our thoughts and prayers go out to her family during this difficult time.”
    ▬ [COLOR=Sienna][B]Revenge is an act of passion; vengeance of justice. [/B][/COLOR]- [I]Samuel Johnson[/I] ▬

▬ [COLOR=Purple][B]The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights Reserved.[/B][/COLOR] ▬

Re: What's Up With Mississippi Lawmakers Dying?

Is it because of whistle-blowing as this article insinuates:

5 Mississippi Lawmakers Die In Months; Pro-Agenda 21 Legislator Jessica Upshaw Found Dead Of Gunshot Wound

The Baker's Dozen of BP Whistle-Blowing Victims

5 Mississippi state lawmakers have died within the past few months, including the recent death of Jessica Upshaw who recently took a great deal of blame for not allowing a vote to kill Agenda 21 in Mississippi. Upshaw represented a district that included the coast of the Gulf of Mexico and was said to have committed suicide. Could this have something to do with the BP oil spill and all of the mysterious deaths surrounding that? I find it strange that 5 politicians from the same state have died within the last few months. What else is going on down there? Is there an 'Agenda 21' hit list? Are the Feds mad that she brought Agenda 21 to this level of attention? From the Daily Mail.:

Authorities in Mississippi are investigating after a state representative was found dead in a suspected suicide at the home of a former lawmaker, according to local officials. The death of Republican Rep Jessica Upshaw, 53, of the 95th District in Diamondhead, was confirmed by Simpson County Coroner Terry Tutor.

She was a Republican from Diamondhead along the state's coast. Mendenhall (where she was found) is about 110 miles away from her hometown.

Upshaw is the fifth Mississippi lawmaker in to die in the last few months.

Joe Gardner of Batesville, died last month of a heart attack at the age of 68. Democratic Rep. David Gibbs, of West Point, died January 13.

Two Democratic state senators, Bennie Turner, of West Point, and Alice Harden, of Jackson, died in late 2012.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2OXrJYPlm

From Stop Agenda 21 we learn more about Jessica Upshaw.:

Representative Jessica Upshaw is a Republican member of the Mississippi House of Representatives. She currently serves as Chairman of the Conservation and Water Resources Committee.

The Anti-Agenda 21 Bill, H.B. 801, submitted by Representative Becky Currie was sent to Rep. Upshaw's committee on February 20 and it ultimately died in that committee on March 6 with no action. The bill was submitted in response to a Resolution exposing and opposing Agenda 21 which was passed unanimously by the Republican National Committee on January 13. CLICK HERE to view the Resolution.

When asked why she stated that she would not allow the bill to get to the House floor for a vote, she simply stated that she did not feel it is the right time.

Representative Upshaw chose to make an arbitrary decision rather than reviewing the documentation presented to her and to the Conservative Coalition and in doing so, robbed our legislators of an opportunity to protect our state from the growing tentacles of Agenda 21.

For anyone who is not aware of Agenda 21 and the role that it plays in what we see unfolding across America today, this excellent video from Red Ice Creations shares that the "UN Agenda 21 is the Blueprint for the Framework of the New World Order."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKvnu_f02F0
    ▬ [COLOR=Sienna][B]Revenge is an act of passion; vengeance of justice. [/B][/COLOR]- [I]Samuel Johnson[/I] ▬

▬ [COLOR=Purple][B]The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights Reserved.[/B][/COLOR] ▬

Comment

People die, fact of life. Sometimes, their deaths are more than just, death.

Kind of like all the people who worked very close to and around Bill Clinton, and dropped dead, from all form of injury. Vince Foster committed suicide, according to an "official report", right?

Whistle Blowers are a very unpopular thing, in high circles. Only because they explain things to people that, neither the government, or the propaganda organ, see's fit to do so. Even when it's supposed to be their job.

Yeah, I suspected something amiss when I read of this death the other day.
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]“Corruptissima republica plurimae leges,”[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]“The more corrupt the republic, the more numerous the laws.”[/SIZE][/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE=1]Publius Cornelius Tacitus[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=1][/SIZE] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]Sic Semper Tyrannis[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Comment

sadly, even the nutters that believe in conspiracy theories are often correct. This whole thing in Mississippi is suspect.
        may the Bonnie Blue wave forever<br /><br />Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Comment

Yeah, that many specific deaths in such a short time begs for an investigation. Of course we know nothing about the personalities involved. Maybe its just one of those strange little coincidence, maybe not.
          Peter 5:8
          "Be sober, be vigilant; Because your adversary the Devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking who he may devour."

Comment

Working...
          X