• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pelosi's Daughter Enrages Left with Welfare Video

Pelosi's Daughter Enrages Left with Welfare Video

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Pel...3/20/id/433239

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mno1SqjmQ0g
    ▬ [COLOR=Sienna][B]Revenge is an act of passion; vengeance of justice. [/B][/COLOR]- [I]Samuel Johnson[/I] ▬

▬ [COLOR=Purple][B]The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights Reserved.[/B][/COLOR] ▬

Re: Pelosi's Daughter Enrages Left with Welfare Video

Yeah, that varies a lot from city to city and even office to office. One big factor is a lot of those people are felons who could not get past a job interview anyway. I know of exactly one Black felon I met in the last five years who managed to break out of that whole cycle. He was detailing cars at a dealership I was at, and although I had a higher status job, I think he ended up with higher pay due to overtime, and a year later when that place went out of business, he ended up working at a body shop, and once doing that, nobody really cares what the background check says, they care how nice their car looks when it comes out of the paint booth.

Here, if they see someone as chronically unemployed and not trying to work, then the case officers will make recommendations which can include job search rules which are just about the same as unemployment benefits. When I told the probation people that their stupid rules were driving me to bankruptcy, I was told that was not their problem, go sign up for food stamps, and the government would even support signing me up for mental disability (yeah, cute, which would mean by getting declared incompetent I could not testify in court on much of anything so any complaints about the way I got treated in government hands would be "just talk from a crazy guy"). Apparently, its like the expected thing for felons. I was on and off that a couple times, mainly since the government had torpedoed every business I tried to get into, even that big ambush thing with the fake moving job just to "bust" me for being an "unlicensed trucking company" for putting an ad out for moving and hauling with my van. What I saw was a lot of people working either 30 hours a week at moderate pay, or minimum wage full time, which means they are still eligible for the food stamp card. They also get more wealth overall than anyone just going in for "whatever is free". Personally, I just don't have a problem with a single mom getting that stuff on top of some money to pay for daycare if she is out trying to be a productive citizen. As for felons on probation, the choices are severely limited when you are looking at high unemployment rates and we are already in an area where it is white people working at the fast food joints. In fact, a fair number of the 20 something Iraq war vets get hired on by McDonalds in the lower end coastal tourism areas which cater to veterans where they just have a lower tolerance for losing jobs to immigrants of any kind. Most of those people are eligible for the food stamps but will be too proud to sign up.

Another way I look at it is how back when I was in the military, someone of equal rank as me doing the same work in the same unit got more pay because they got married and "had a dependent". That was somehow something to be proud of, when a Lcpl would pull more than a Sgt because he figured out how to mate and spawn, but was no better or more efficient at doing his job, except of course got out of nearly all barracks duty or opportunities for article 15 for normal American activities like having a beer after work or keeping a pistol in the bedroom. Apparently though, that's not a function of parasitism on the taxpayer for a government employee "with family" to get paid more for the same work.

So back last January, I signed up for the food stamps, but not long after that got a job at a warehouse which was billed in the ad as a temporary position, but since it was a regular company, they did regular interviews. I needed more money than what any government handout would throw my way, so I just left the box blank on the form when asked about any arrests or convictions. After the second paycheck, I called in to cancel the food stamps. I was gambling on not getting caught with the felon disclosure thing (for not disclosing) but then the job only lasted about two months. They made sure to lay off all of the new hires just short of being eligible for unemployment since the business was shutting down anyway. Either way, the winning play was not just the money, but I got a fair amount of experience running a forklift which I had not done much of before.

Guys I met in jail who had once been employed or owned honest business but broke some laws unrelated to that business were all forced into the same situation, but were not exactly talking smack like the people in the video. What we all noticed though is how that systems somewhat self perpetuating not because of the system itself, but the people in it. You can't just disqualify people from employment on top of raising the bar on eligibility to conduct profitable business and then expect the people not to eat.

Right now I bounce between all sorts of work but go through dry periods and worse, some periods of injury where I just have to suck it up, or like last November when I could barely get out of bed let alone walk, signed up again and got some emergency medical care at the VA. Not trying to be a parasite about it, but for all of my old conservative friends who want to look down on me for it, not a whole lot of career offers coming in. This month I am working, but screwed up a job (sort of) by holding myself to a project cost maximum (basically bidding it) and am putting in around 35 hours of welding work for what I think will net out to be $485 after expenses. Thing is, the gate I am building will be a fairly decent showcase for my work. It's not good enough to get me certified, but will get me more short term projects.

I do get lots of short term jobs for cash, and once the income from that breaks a certain threshold over a two month period, I call in and cancel the food stamps. If someone around here just keeps constantly re-signing up, then the case officers will lean on them a bit. I know guys with two and three kids though who stay signed up even though they work pretty regularly, since the threshold for eligibility is a lot higher if you have kids. Sure, they are "working" but barely at a subsistence level. I still see it as a testimony of character for someone to just be a doped out good for nothing who would talk smack about going to sign up for "Obama Money". The joke on them is that the "Obama Money" never did go to the welfare offices for those people anyway, it went to the banksters just like before.
    Last edited by RT; March 21, 2012, 21:57.
    Life, Liberty and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Comment

leeches on society.....

Comment

Originally posted by scud View Post
        leeches on society.....
        It's one thing to take something that is given to you, it is quite another to expect it, becoming enraged when it is not given. These people are scum.
        [FONT=Impact][SIZE=20px]TRUST NO ONE -- QUESTION EVERYTHING [/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by Wood Devil View Post
          It's one thing to take something that is given to you, it is quite another to expect it, becoming enraged when it is not given. These people are scum.
          It's the welfare or entitlement mentality. These people have been getting paid to do nothing for several generations so they expect it. They feel like they're entitled to it because their momma got it and their grandma got it. They feel like it's their right, they're supposed to get that check every month.

That's going to be a hard cycle to break too. If we just stop the checks all at once and tell them they have to work to eat there'll be riots like we've never seen here. That's fine with me because I don't live in an urban area. But it's going to be hard on the people that do live in cities.
          ▬ [COLOR=Sienna][B]Revenge is an act of passion; vengeance of justice. [/B][/COLOR]- [I]Samuel Johnson[/I] ▬

▬ [COLOR=Purple][B]The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights Reserved.[/B][/COLOR] ▬

Comment

Not if they made it clear that rioters are fair game! A few melon heads blowing up would just about stop a riot before it got going, I'd bet.
            "some people never let their given word interfere if something they want comes along"
            The real problem with the world are laws preventing culling.

Comment

I was expecting him to start chanting Obama, Obama!

Comment

Originally posted by RT View Post
                Another way I look at it is how back when I was in the military, someone of equal rank as me doing the same work in the same unit got more pay because they got married and "had a dependent".
                Sounds like the 20th Century Motor Car Company (in Atlas Shrugged). Never thought of that, despite being in the Army myself.

"To each according to his needs"
                “I have a Right to my Life; I have a Right to the Fruits of my Labor. If you concede the principle of the Income Tax, you concede the principle that the government owns ALL your income and permits you to keep a certain percentage of it.”
                ─Ron Paul, interview by Time on Sep 17, 2009.

Comment

I think it's more of a don't care, in your face documentary thing, to slap conservatives in the teeth.
                  They aren't even trying to hide the fact that, they're just after handouts, no pretenses, and if you don't like it, up yours.

That's what I walked away with after viewing this.

I know all too many who are exactly like that, too. They don't care that they're part of the problem, as long as someone else is paying their bills, so they can sit on their a$$, slurp beer, smoke cigs(and, or, weed), and watch more liberal brain-fart teevee.
                  And, being the bought and paid for dependant, they pull the party lever, every time.

I'm to the point, I can't stand to be around them. I know it's not a one-way street. They don't want to be aorund me either, because I tell them what I think of people who are doing this.
                  One pair of them...wow. They've been the liberals their entire lives, obviously.
                  They raised the kids the same way. Let's see, what came from that.
                  The oldest Son is a meth addict, and is killing himself. They have the audacity to gripe about him rippimg THEM off, to pay for his lifestyle. (that's rich!)
                  The next youngest, a girl, got pregnant at almost 14. She is, or was, on the system until her child, reached the age of 9. The only reason that stipped then, was because laws enacted prevented the legacy cycle from perpetuating itself. That baby, is now 15, and has a kid, who is over 1.5 yrs old. Right, welfare Mom, and doesn't give a rats sass abotu baby, except to get her "entitlements", and she admits that if she lost that money, she'd probably give the baby up.

Moving along. Those people's last, and youngest child is the quintessential liberals' statement and contribution to society.(??)
                  She is:
                  1. lesbian, bi-whatever.
                  2. on again, off again meth addict.
                  3. brags about having no less than 4 STD's.
                  4. has a bf who is a convicted pedophile. (OH, and they let this guy live with them).

These people reverse mortgaged their only asset, their home. Then, bought a pair of vehicles that they couldn't even afford to maintain, so, they're both sitting in their front yard, in disrepair. The city received a complaint (not from me), and towed one of the cars off.

So, we can see that their own actions have placed them where they are.
                  Their lack of self-respect for themselves or others', have placed them here. It wasn't and isn't somone elses actions, solely theirs.

Now, that's just one family. Imagine the magnitude of this across the country, and you have what you saw in the video, multiplied X million times.

If the defecation hit the oscillator, these will be the ones who panic, and make the calls demanding someone feed them, and protect them from their own kind.

I've told them, don't bother coming to me, I won't be your benefactor then, if you won't even try to help yourself now.
                  [CENTER][SIZE=1]“Corruptissima republica plurimae leges,”[/SIZE][/CENTER]
                  [CENTER][SIZE=1]“The more corrupt the republic, the more numerous the laws.”[/SIZE][/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE=1]Publius Cornelius Tacitus[/SIZE][/CENTER]
                  [CENTER][SIZE=1][/SIZE] [/CENTER]
                  [CENTER][SIZE=1]Sic Semper Tyrannis[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                  X