AW.net Member - Killed in Iraq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    R.I.P. and Godspeed, brother, I know two battle buddies of mine who'll be sure make a place for you amongst the brave.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Damn.

Every time I log in here, it seems that someone else is gone. I didn't know him. But I hate like hell that he is gone.

My deepest condolences to the family.

May his fellows welcome him to Valhala.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    sad very very sad
    may the lord keep thee and comfort thy family
    lord let this fallen warrior join you with all our other fallen brothers in arms amen

oh and p.s. lord let us find the bastards that killed him, and send them to meet their fate!
    amen

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    This is sad news.

I just read a few of his posts. I remember him now. Always there to help and spread his knowledge. Looks like he was a contractor for Blackwater or someone.

Rest in peace Sir.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    rest in peace

Leave a comment:

• CAMPYBOB
    replied
    god bless you, curtis and god bless your friends and family.

http://www.tribute2contractorsiniraq.com/default.asp

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Prayer out.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I take part in REvJoel's prayer above. Thank you for the prayer. Our prayers are with the friends and family. God bless you and yours CLHMildot.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    i did not know him but it is sad to hear this when its someone from a community we belong to its sad to hear of any lose . my prayers to the family my gratatude for thier sacrafice .

When ever i hear something like this im reminded of what Thomas Pain said during the revolutionary war

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace."

I pray this for his family for all our families

God bless

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    There really aren't any word to comfort the loss of a loved one. As a member here I am saddened at the loss of one of ours. I am also saddened because I know too the loss of loved ones to war.
    So to Mrs. Hundley I offer my sympathy and understanding of what she has gone through. I also offer my undying gratitude to Mildot and all those who have served and died and to those who are currently serving. Since there is no salute similie I will offer this one at least

3 to our heros:

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    God Bless you and your family. There are not enough words that can ever pay the debt we owe to Curtis.

Leave a comment:

• TomJ
    replied
    Originally posted by RT:
    Hot many is that so far now? I think this is the second one for sure, but there are a few guys we had not heard from for a very long time and the last time we heard, they were going over, some as contractors. I suspect our losses are around five.
    Was thinking the same thing. Many of us do not hoot and hollar about what we do. Those who don't come back, are just quietly forgotten.

I'll be heading overseas to the ME in October. Completely unrelated, but I guess some should know...

For his family, my strength goes to them and I know he will have honorable company at the table of Valhalla where he now feasts.

Leave a comment:

• Sturmgewehr44
    replied
    Some of you may have noticed that I returned to AW.net recently. You may have assumed the NO tragedy had something to do with it, but it was in fact this thread.

While jumping on to the forums to see what was up after a couple of months not being around, I saw my 'net buddy mildot had his life cut short. He did that for me, he did it for you, and he did it for people he never knew. May God bless him for that.

The kicker was the following post, which made me start tearing up during lunch at work. I eneded up going for a long walk trying to pull myself together.

Originally posted by TimW:
    RT

This is, indeed, the second member of our community who has fallen, the other being Eli Wong (Eeyore) back in 2004, whom I am sure welcomed Curtis back home.
    Amen, and may God be with his family.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Well, God bless him and his surviving family.

I'd have posted sooner, but news of the deaths of fellow shooters bums me out (a lot). It's that simple.

Leave a comment:

• jt325i
    replied
    RIP Mildot.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X