No announcement yet.

AW.net Member - Killed in Iraq

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm very sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and yours.

Comment

Originally posted by GunnFixr:
      It is with heavy heart that I announce that CLHMildot was killed in Iraq back in April.

I recieved an email from his wife lastnight asking that his email address be removed from his profile, and she informed me of the news.

I do not know the circumstances surrounding his death, I do not know what branch of service he was in. All I know is that in April of this year, one of our brothers fell in Iraq doing his duty to ensure that events like those that took place on September 11, 2001 never happen again.

If you would, please join me in paying final tribute to CLHMildot. Post a kind word or two for his family, or post a fond memory of him if you knew him.

This is the second AWer to die in Iraq. We lost Eli (Sgt. Elijah Tai Wah Wong) a while ago.

Rest, brothers.
      Earth First - We'll stripmine the rest of the galaxy later!

Comment

Salute, and thanks. Praying for his family.

Comment

Originally posted by RevJoel:
          Lord God of Host, we pray you welcome Mildot home; that you post your angels to salute him for his service; that you cradle him in your arms and give him the rest of the righteous. We pray you send you Holy Spirit to his family to enfold them in His arms and give them that peace that passes all understanding. Amen.

I will celebrate the Requiem for Mildot this coming Sunday at 1330 hours. Gunnfixer if you would be so kind as to email me his name I will have it in the bulletin for the service and send you one to pass on to his family and a memorial.
          In Jesus name, Amen

Comment

Originally posted by RevJoel:
            Lord God of Host, we pray you welcome Mildot home; that you post your angels to salute him for his service; that you cradle him in your arms and give him the rest of the righteous. We pray you send you Holy Spirit to his family to enfold them in His arms and give them that peace that passes all understanding. Amen.

I will celebrate the Requiem for Mildot this coming Sunday at 1330 hours. Gunnfixer if you would be so kind as to email me his name I will have it in the bulletin for the service and send you one to pass on to his family and a memorial.
            Very nice prayer Rev.

Comment

very sorry for your loss lisa, R.I.P mildot
              "He who feels no pride in his ancestors is unworthy to be remembered by his
              descendants" Major David French Boyd, 9th Louisiana Infantry, Confederate States army

\"may your trails be crooked,winding,lonesome,dangerous,leading to the most amazing view.
              may your mountains rise into and above the clouds\"
              e.a.

Comment

When there is a group of folks as there are here, there will be losses. I hope none of our losses are in vain or taken for granted. Thank you for your sacrifice.

Comment

R.I.P Mildot always enjoyed reading his posts and he will be missed.My thoughts and prayers go out to his wife and family.So many heros have given the ultimate

Comment

God Bless. Rest in peace and may God keep and bless his family.
                    Mike

“We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities.”

Comment

RIP Mildot.

Comment

Well, God bless him and his surviving family.

I'd have posted sooner, but news of the deaths of fellow shooters bums me out (a lot). It's that simple.

Comment

Some of you may have noticed that I returned to AW.net recently. You may have assumed the NO tragedy had something to do with it, but it was in fact this thread.

While jumping on to the forums to see what was up after a couple of months not being around, I saw my 'net buddy mildot had his life cut short. He did that for me, he did it for you, and he did it for people he never knew. May God bless him for that.

The kicker was the following post, which made me start tearing up during lunch at work. I eneded up going for a long walk trying to pull myself together.

Originally posted by TimW:
                          RT

This is, indeed, the second member of our community who has fallen, the other being Eli Wong (Eeyore) back in 2004, whom I am sure welcomed Curtis back home.
                          Amen, and may God be with his family.

Comment

Originally posted by RT:
                            Hot many is that so far now? I think this is the second one for sure, but there are a few guys we had not heard from for a very long time and the last time we heard, they were going over, some as contractors. I suspect our losses are around five.
                            Was thinking the same thing. Many of us do not hoot and hollar about what we do. Those who don't come back, are just quietly forgotten.

I'll be heading overseas to the ME in October. Completely unrelated, but I guess some should know...

For his family, my strength goes to them and I know he will have honorable company at the table of Valhalla where he now feasts.
                            \"Sorry lady, this all day sucker is down to the soggy white stick\"

Comment

God Bless you and your family. There are not enough words that can ever pay the debt we owe to Curtis.

Comment

There really aren't any word to comfort the loss of a loved one. As a member here I am saddened at the loss of one of ours. I am also saddened because I know too the loss of loved ones to war.
                                So to Mrs. Hundley I offer my sympathy and understanding of what she has gone through. I also offer my undying gratitude to Mildot and all those who have served and died and to those who are currently serving. Since there is no salute similie I will offer this one at least

3 to our heros:

Comment

Working...
                                X