No announcement yet.

Nick Ward has passed away

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, and it seems like he was just here yesterday. My prayers out to him and his family.

It just goes to show, your number can come up at any time.
    Life, Liberty and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Comment

The worlds loss is Heavens gain God speed bro.

Comment

Not a day has gone by since hearing of his passing that I've not thought of Nick ... and often. I still cannot believe he is really gone.

And I don't have the heart to remove him from our mods list here in GD right now, either. If seeing his name upsets anyone, I sincerely apologize. At this time, I just don't think AW is quite ready to let go of him.

He touched so very many people ... I wonder if he ever knew what an impact he really had on our day to day lives.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebecca:

And I don't have the heart to remove him from our mods list here in GD right now, either. If seeing his name upsets anyone, I sincerely apologize. At this time, I just don't think AW is quite ready to let go of him.
          Agreed Rebecca. I have the same feelings. I'll not remove him anytime soon.
          sigpic

Comment

Nor I. As small a memoreum as it is nevertheless it stands in his honor.

RR
            Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. - Benjamin Franklin

I have but one person on my ignore list. Can you guess who it is?

Comment

I'm just reading this post.......I'm shocked....esspecially on this day...

My deepest regrets.....just can't find the right words.

CZ

Comment

I haven't been here on AW in a while (due to family reasons). I, too, am shocked at hearing of Mr. Ward's passing . May he Rest in Peace, and may God watch over and comfort his surviving family members.

Joseph K.

Comment

Sorry to see you go, Mr. Ward.

I'd have posted my condolences much earlier, but am always bummed out at the death of a board member.

God bless you, Sir, and your surviving family.

Comment

rest in peace Nick

Comment

:*(

Comment

My sincerest condolences to the family. Godspeed and rest in peace.

Comment

What a shame. He was a good guy. RIP Nick. Your posts here will be missed.

Comment

I will miss his wit and informative nature. His avatar sticks in my memory.

Comment

rest in peace Nick. God Speed.

Comment

It did kinda fit him ... in a warm sort of way. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X