• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mama06
    replied
    Originally posted by strmrdr:
    God Bless you mama for starting this.
    You are an inspiration to us all.
    You're welcome...but I can't take the credit...

The inspiration came from Above, I'm only an instrument...and just trying to be the best one I can be. I may never sound like a harp...but this world needs steel gituars, too I suppose.

Leave a comment:

• strmrdr
    replied
    God Bless you mama for starting this.
    You are an inspiration to us all.

Leave a comment:

• Mama06
    replied
    Thank you to those who have sent PMs.

Here is the first list...in no particular order. Please feel free to add to it. As stated in the PMs, unified prayer time will be on Saturdays at 2pm CST...

1. Our AW members who are lost/searching for answers. For any who may have lost sight of the Lord or who are neglecting the Word.

2. For the founder of AW.N, wherever he may be, may the Father hold him in the Palm of His Holy Hand and keep him and his children safe.

3. 1911sr and her mother for health concerns...as well as their family members for strength and comfort.

4. Merle's sister-in-law and family

5. col_kurtz's dear daughter and mother-in-law for continued guidance on their walk of Faith...Praise the Lord for their recent public acceptance of Christ as their Savior!

6. strmrdr's sister and unborn child for continued good health

7. RevJoel and Charlene for help and comfort in times of hardship. We are thankful for them!

8. Praise for successful surgery for Victor23's daughter and prayers for continued good health

9. For a friend, Mel...who is having physical and maritial problems.

10. For my friends, Mark and Chava Cohen, who lost their 4 y/o son tragically last month.

11. For a friend, Joy and her husband CW...who will be undergoing surgery to remove his leg due to complications of diabetes at 11am on 9/17

12. A teacher at a Christian School who lost her husband of only a few months to a heart attack

13. Mama07's health concerns...relief from pain

14. A friend, Blondie, who's father-in-law was admitted to the hospital 9/10 for a heart condition

15. For our spiritual leaders and elders

16. For our nation and its leaders

17. For our men and women in the military

18. Mama06's sister, who has Lupus and has been having flare-ups regularly over the past few months.

19. For those of us who are raising children...may we be the type of parents the Lord would have us be...may we be instruments of the Father and examples of the Word in our daily life.

20. Unspoken request...the Father knows and is ABLE.

21. The Lyle Barkley family...for a peaceful and just resolution to their current problems.

22. David and Ande...thank you, Father, for helping this family...may you strengthen them and keep them in the Palm of Your Holy Hand.

[ 13. September 2003, 14:12: Message edited by: Mama ]

Leave a comment:

• Mama06
    started a topic (H,F,G,&R) ATTN: Prayer Partners Wanted

(H,F,G,&R) ATTN: Prayer Partners Wanted

Matthew 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

I am looking for serious prayer partners to pray once a week, or as the need arises. I have friends and family that will pray here, but I would like to invite anyone from AW interested in joining to PM me for details.

[ 28. September 2003, 13:27: Message edited by: Mama ]
Working...
X