• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simple...I'm a Priest.
    Pax Christ..
    Rev. Joel
    ++++++++++++
    We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; for he to-day that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother; be he ne\'er so vile, this day shall gentle his condition: and gentlemen in England now a-bed shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin\'s day.

Comment

Wanted something humorous, so how about a an Inept alien trying to conquer the planet, his side kick is a robot that explodes if it does get tacos, whats not to love. pity they cancelled the show(YES I know its a cartoon, but we all have guilty pleasures).

ZIM out

Comment

NMMI89- where I went to school
        New
        Mexico
        Military
        Institute, and the year I graduated.

Loved every minute of it...from reville to taps.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 7.62x54r:
            I have a couple of rifles in this caliber.
            That's real funny dude!

Oh yeah...Gunner is what I was in Uncle Sams Canoe Club.

G out

Comment

First board I felt safe saying where I'm from......
              Rob<><

Comment

Lived in Brisbane,Qeensland,Australia for a while. Never rode a roo but saw plenty reds in the bush that were big enough to ride. Definately my best overseas assignment.

Comment

Mack - from my name - Irish don't ya know - sometime knickname when I was a kid - later found out it was also my fathers knickname given him by the men he served with as a sgt in the army in the Korean War. Found it out the week after my dad died when an old army buddy was trying to track him down and called my mom's house to talk to him, unaware he had just died. Picked up the phone and the guy said, "Is Mack there?" It has had more meaning to me ever since.
                  Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is Liberty. - KJV 2 Cor 3:17

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. - MLK

Molon Labe

Hate is no substitute for love, nor passion truth.

Comment

pot/shot 1.a shot fired at game to get food, with little regard to skill or the rules of the sport. 2. a quick shot at or attack against something from close range or from ambush and without careful aim.
                    Actually, I remember reading a book by Mark Twain, wherein he describes squirrel hunting with his cousins. When they made a carefully aimed shot, and hit the squirrel, they called it a "potshot", meat for the pot. Anyway, It was the first name that popped into my head.

Comment

" Time to make things happen "

Comment

Wilderness Willie

Well my first name is William most people call me Bill, but my sister in law calls me Willie. I just love the outdoors, the woods, parks, wilderness areas (when I can get to them)thus WildernessWillie

Comment

I'm an asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by Misanthrope:
                            I'm an asshole.

So how can you trust us enough to tell us that?

flashguy
                            Texan By Choice, not Accident
                            When they ask me, "Paper or plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual."

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Comment

Perhaps that's not entirely accurate. Having worked as a public servant I have a general loathing for mankind as a whole. The vast majority of people, if left to their own devices, will tend to suck. At least that's how I see it. I now have a job that rarely requires me to interact with others and almost never requires me to interact with the public. Except for today, which explains my foul humor. Hence, Misanthrope.

[ 05. December 2002, 21:39: Message edited by: Misanthrope ]

Comment

"when in Rome....."

Comment

Working...
                                X