(GD) Who was your first......?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (GD) Who was your first......?

HA HA! Dirty minds you guys have, What i meant was....what was the first gun you ever bought? Or, if the case, the first Gun you ever inherited, and when?

Just curious, it kinda popped in my head. I thought about how *many* (keyword) i own, then i thought.....where did it all begin?

For, My first rifle was an SAR-1 i bought when i was 19, then my first pistol @ 21 was a Glock model 23.

So.........who was your first? When?

[ 11. December 2002, 23:14: Message edited by: Rebecca ]

My first rifle was a Marlin modle 60 that I bought in 1978.My first pistol was a Colt Goverment Model series 80 in .380,I bought it in 1989.I still carry the little Colt .

Comment

The first gun I ever bought myself was a Ruger 10/22 at K-mart at 19.

My first pistol a S.A. ultra compact 1911 .45, will be in my hands in a few short days.

I can't wait!

------------------
      "Penetrates the Skull. Dislocates the Soul. Water-logged and Dead. In the River Bed."-Zealot

Comment

The first rifle I ever bought was a Charter Arms AR-7. Man I tricked out that poor little .22 to within an inch of it's life! I had the stock set with the vented barrel shroud, pistol grip, 30 round banna mags and the scope mount! Hey, I was 18 and it looked cool. Came in handy once too. I had a job at a gas station and was working on my car in the service bay one night. I used to keep the AR-7 in a case in the trunk. I heard some guy talking loud in the front so I opened up the trunk and looked over to the register. This guy was waving a knife at my coworker demanding money. My coworker smiled at the guy and pointed out to the service bay. I was standing there with the rifle in front of my face screwing the barrel on with the 'nana mag in place. The guy dropped the knife and ran! It was a cheap knife after all that.
        My first handgun was an Astra A-90.

------------------
        Make yourself sheep and the wolves will eat you.
        --Benjamin Franklin

Destroy the family, and the society will collapse. -Nikolai Lenin

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!
        -Patrick Henry
        "I was talking to the man upstairs, saying 'God, please keep us safe,' and putting some rounds downrange...." --Staff Sgt. Bruce Jones

WWW.CALGUNS.NET

Comment

Sig P-228 9mm. My Grandmother got it for my birthday. German things are hot!

------------------
          If the majority was wrong, would it be right?

Comment

My very first was a 10/22 for Christmas when I was 16. The first I bought myself was a Ruger P-90. After I graduated and got out of the dorms, I got a 45 and a CCW as soon as I could save enough from a few paychecks.

Comment

Stevens 20 ga. single shot...$20 dollars. A LOT in 1956.

------------------
              ..MrM
              Kentucky Proud! Been there, done that! The sheeple WILL flock to the protectors' fold in time of need. I am a protector.

I own "Homeland Defense Rifles." Ya got that?

Eighty-Six MILLION legally armed Americans caused NO harm yesterday.
              Youth And Brawn Are No Match For Age And Treachery.
              I'm Old And May Not Fight. I'll Shoot Instead.

USMC 1959/1963

Comment

My first rifle was a Springfield 22 single shot.I got it as a gift from an uncle when I was 13.

Now its my son's first gun at age 9.

My first pistol was a Beretta M-9.US Army age 17.But the first one I bought myself was a Glock 17.The old slipery grip Glock.But that was a buncha guns ago!

------------------
                Psalm 18:29-48 "With Your help I can advance against a troop...It is God who arms me with strength...He trains my hands for battle...I pursued my enemies andovertook them; I did not turn back until they were destroyed. I crushed them so they could not rise...You armed me with strenght for battle...The Lord lives! Praise be to my Rock! Exalted be God my Savior! He is the God who avenges me, who subdues nations under me, who saves me from my enemies."

Comment

My first that I bought was a Ruger New Model Black Hawk in .357 mag with the extra cylinder in 9mm.
                  Flipper

Comment

Colt Woodsman, traded 2 cords of split oak
                    for it and a brick of ammo. I was in high cotton, mid 70's.

------------------
                    "Hunter's seek what they (want),,; Seeker's hunt what they (need)"

Comment

My first longarm was a Stevens 69RXLS riot gun. The first rifle I bought was an Iver Johnson M1Carbine. First pistol was a Colt Officer's Model.

Comment

Originally posted by FOE HAMMER:
                        My first rifle was a Marlin modle 60 .
                        That was the first rifle My father bought for me. I am only 16 so I can't buy any firearms yet. I am getting an Remington 870 in a few days. I will eventually inherit both firearms.

Comment

My first rifle was a Mosin-Nagant M44 carbine. I love that rifle.

My first pistol was a CZ52.

*sigh*

I need to go shooting.

Comment

My first rifle was a Ruger PC9. Nice little carbine, but it was sacrificed for the my favorite rifle, an AR15. Bought the PC9 about...boy, 2 or 3 years ago, now, I think.

First pistol was a Ruger P89. Still have that, but I'm looking to trade up somewhere and get a better model.

Due to wife issues, I'm allowed to have 2 guns. That's why the trade ups.

------------------
                            Life's greatest challenge is living up to your own potential.

Defeat is a state of mind.

Yes, the government DID find out SOMETHING in the weeks before WTC. Maybe it was that thier asses are where thier heads should be. You never know.

"No no, it's not that you're wrong, it's that I'm more right than you."

Comment

In 1960 at the ripe age of 15 I purchased a NIW, M1 Garand, manufactured by Springfield from Sears & Roebuck. At that time you could get M1 Garands or M1 Carbines, brand new surplus for $99.00.
                              Not really my first, but the one that made me a lifetime collector of fine military and domestic firearmes.

Comment

Working...
                              X