(GD) "Do, do, do, lookin' out my backdoor..."

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (GD) "Do, do, do, lookin' out my backdoor..."

Just a moment of something completely different (view out our back door today):

[ 11. December 2002, 23:00: Message edited by: Rebecca ]
    \"Sorry lady, this all day sucker is down to the soggy white stick\"

Hmm, Is that deer sausage yet? How many points does he have?

Comment

Originally posted by O LINE:
      Hmm, Is that deer sausage yet? How many points does he have?
      WHAT?? I would NEVER do that to an innocent animal, how DARE you even THINK it!! But this very bad mean man would!:

Comment

Wow!!!!! Nice rack..lol Just had to do that!!!

------------------
        Gun control is hitting your target
        NRA member and proud of it!
        Anticipation of Death is worse than Death itself!!

Comment

Send me some meat off that Elk. I would love to have some. lol Nice one I hope to be able to geta chance to hunt for a Elk soon.

Flipper

Comment

Nice, I hoe to go hunting deer for the first time this year, All I have done so far is pheasnt

Comment

If you look real, real close, the house across the way at the top right of the picture. Isn't that a nude woman standing on the porch?
              Be polite, be courteous, be professional. But, have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
              If you had it to do all over again with what you know now. You'd just make different mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by TreverSlyFox:
                If you look real, real close, the house across the way at the top right of the picture. Isn't that a nude woman standing on the porch?
                Oh..., yeah..., yeah I see her now!!!

Comment

Wonder how those little pixels got into that picture, shadows and light a bit off. Nice buck though.

M
                  REMEMBER:
                  If you do settle in Texas and bear children, don't think we will accept them as Texans.
                  After all, if the cat had kittens in the oven, we ain't gonna call'em biscuits.

Comment

Originally posted by OldFalGuy:
                    Wonder how those little pixels got into that picture, shadows and light a bit off. Nice buck though.

M

But the pic of the deer is the real thing, taken in our yard today, they use the draw next to the house to move up and down the mountain. The nude on the other hand......

Comment

hahaha!!

Comment

that's a new trick the deer found, they stick around nudist camps so the the "evil" hunter get's distracted LOL

Comment

Working...
                        X