Support this site with your Contribution. Click on the Membership link below.
Home | Discussion Forums | Mission Statement | Membership | Links | Contact Us | Rules |

Assaultweb.net Forums  

Go Back   Assaultweb.net Forums > Discussion > General Discussion

Old April 7th, 2008, 02:45 PM
Contributor
Moderator Token Forum Zombie

Default 'Pee Wee Gaskins' Movie Released

http://www.revelationpictures.com/th...ligomovie.html

Weird story. Pee Wee killed a bunch of innocent people in SC (he claimed 200), went to prison for life. His sentence happened to be rendered during a small window of time when the Death Penalty had been nulled due to wording, etc. It was quickly fixed, but couldn't be applied to him due to timing.

Then another POS punk named Tyner brutally assassinated an elderly couple named the Moons with a shotgun. The Moons ran 'Collins Creek Grocery' in Murrels Inlet. Tyner got sent to the prison where Pee Wee was, the Moons' son hired Pee Wee to off the guy. Pee Wee managed to get someone on the outside to rig a Boom Box with explosives and he gave it to Tyner, effectively blowing him to Kingdom Come! They gave Pee Wee death for that one and the son who hired him got 10 yrs I think.

The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights Reserved.
Old April 8th, 2008, 03:36 PM
Executive Member

Default Re: 'Pee Wee Gaskins' Movie Released

Wasn't that a movie back around 1980 or so? Son ran a construction company,and the killer was a semi retarded negro. Can't remember the names of any of the actors,I think one was Brad davis of "midnight Express,but not sure.
We shall prevail

Give your souls to God and load up your guns,it's time to deal in lead.
we are the legions of the damned,the army of the already dead HOKA HEY
Old April 8th, 2008, 06:36 PM
Contributor

As far as I know there's never been a movie about Pee Wee. He was finally put to death in Columbia SC at the CCI in 1991. He wasn't black either, nor was he retarded in the sense you'd think. Some say he was the smartest serial killer of all time although he only had an 8th grade education.

Personally I think the Moons' son, who hired Pee Wee to kill their murderer in prison, should have gotten a medal instead of 10 years. He effectively got rid of two POS **** in one fell swoop!

Old April 8th, 2008, 09:16 PM

I believe the guy that hired PeeWee was named was Tony Cimo, and he was doing a "favor" for the Moon's relatives.
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; for he to-day that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother; be he ne\'er so vile, this day shall gentle his condition: and gentlemen in England now a-bed shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin\'s day.
Old November 26th, 2011, 12:32 AM
alfionfire

I know this is a ridiculously long time ago but I have been searching for the complete name of this movie for a while. Revelation Pictures isn't exactly around anymore so that link does not work... can anyone help real quick?
Old November 26th, 2011, 01:16 AM
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by papasmurf113 View Post
Wasn't that a movie back around 1980 or so? Son ran a construction company,and the killer was a semi retarded negro. Can't remember the names of any of the actors,I think one was Brad davis of "midnight Express,but not sure.
I saw this was brought back to the top and I re-read what your were asking. I misunderstood when I read it originally. You may be right, there may have been a movie about it. I thought originally that you were asking if Pee-Wee was black, I see now you mean the guy he killed in prison. Yes that guy was black.

From what I've heard/read when Pee-Wee was hired to off the guy he simply started getting "close" to him and became his best friend (and probably lover because Pee-Wee was known for that too) in prison. Then when he got the boom box he convinced the black guy that he had rigged it to where they could talk to each other clandestinely through the box after lights out. Basically he told him that at a certain appointed time to put his ear near the box and they could converse in whispers. He must have been very convincing.

Old November 26th, 2011, 01:23 AM
Contributor

This is all I could find other than his autobiography. It's an hour long documentary:
http://www.scetv.org/index.php/carol.../show/pee_wee/

The title of his autobiography is, 'Final Truth: The Autobiography of a Serial Killer'