Support this site with your Contribution. Click on the Membership link below.
Home | Discussion Forums | Mission Statement | Membership | Links | Contact Us | Rules |

Assaultweb.net Forums  

Go Back   Assaultweb.net Forums > Discussion > General Discussion

Old August 20th, 2013, 12:02 AM
Contributor

Exclamation What Is FEMA Preparing For In Region 3?

FEMA Preparing For The Worst In Region 3- Why? (Video)

Well this is pretty creepy.

According to a notice sent by Senator Sheldon R. Songstad, Ret. of South Dakota State and published, with a video, which will be shown below, titled “Emergency Fema Region 3 Alert!!!,” the government obviously believes something big is coming.

Region three includes, DC, DE, MD, PA, VA, WV.

The preparations listed include; Nine-week training course for UN Peacekeepers in CONUS to learn Urban Warfare, English, and US weapons systems beginning 4th week of July for 386,000 troops to be completed by October 1st;

$11 million in antibiotics to be delivered to FEMA region III by October 1st ordered by CDC;

FEMA purchase orders for over $14.2 million for MREs and heater meals to be delivered to Region III by October 1st;

FEMA purchase orders for 22 million pouches of emergency water to be delivered to region III by October 1st;

FEMA purchase orders for $13.6 million for MREs and heater meals to be delivered to Austin by October 1st;

2800 MRAPs must be delivered to DHS by October 1st;

The copied email alert, in full, below:

Emergency Fema Region 3 Alert!!!

FEMA Region III: DC, DE, MD, PA, VA, WV
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 6:43 AM
Subject: National update from Sheldon: Senator Sheldon R. Songstad, Ret. of South Dakota State

A few nights ago Donald Trump was with Greta on Fox News. He told her something BIG was going to happen, most likely starting the first week of October. He could say NOTHING ELSE at this time.

HERE IS WHAT WHAT THE SENATORS NATIONAL PREPAREDNESS RESEARCH TURNED UP…

• FEMA purchase orders for over $14.2 million for MREs and heater meals to be delivered to Region III by October 1st.

• FEMA purchase orders for 22 million pouches of emergency water to be delivered to region III by October 1st.

• FEMA purchase orders for $13.6 million for MREs and heater meals to be delivered to Austin by October 1st.

• Nine-week training course for UN Peacekeepers in CONUS to learn Urban Warfare, English, and US weapons systems beginning 4th week of July for 386,000 troops to be completed by October 1st.

• $11 million in antibiotics to be delivered to FEMA region III by October 1st ordered by CDC.

• World Health Organization held second emergency meeting in its history to discuss MERS Coronavirus. Determined a vaccine MUST be in place by October 1st.

• 2800 MRAPs must be delivered to DHS by October 1st.

• No leave will be allowed for US military from September 28th thru November 5th.

• NORCOMM yearly training for civil unrest suspended until September 27th. To be performed in northeast coastal areas.

• Date for release of QE3 report moved to October 16th.

• All DHS agents MUST qualify with sidearm, shotgun and AR 15 by September 28th. No mention of yearly less lethal qualification.
Sporadic testing of GPS and Communications satellites is coordinated for the first time with a testing date of September 29th.

• POTUS mandates to FEMA and DHS concerning support for metropolitan communities dealing with the extreme climate change MUST be complete by October 1st. These mandates were issued during the last three weeks.
Over 300 school systems in the US have determined they need three-day kits for each school AND three-day kits for each student to take with them. All deliveries are scheduled for the month of September.

• All National Guard units will complete riot control and disaster assistance training during this years annual two week training. All units MUST have their training complete by September 30th.

• Daily testing of the Emergency Broadcast System to begin on September 25th and run thru October 2nd.

• Eastern-based Coast Guard units to perform massive group training, usually performed in the Gulf, in the Virginia and Delaware areas. This is a 10-day training mission to begin September 26th.

“GOD, PLEASE HELP AMERICA”
Sheldon R. Songstad
Senator Retired: South Dakota State

The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights Reserved.
Old August 20th, 2013, 12:32 AM
36th TFW Bitburg, Germany

Default Re: What Is FEMA Preparing For In Region 3?

I would be led to believe they know about an event that is to happen in that area. Perhaps an NBC type thing, or, something else.

Perhaps, suspecting a solar flare event, that might be a direct, high energy (beta particles) hit in the East Coast. ???

Maybe, a Reichstag red flag???

Something is up, and it seems they're very tightly aimed at that area.
Boston bomber X10,000?
The million rug bangers supposedly called off their planned march on WDC on 9/11.

Publius Cornelius Tacitus
Sic Semper Tyrannis
Old August 20th, 2013, 12:59 AM
Contributor

I'm wondering if this ties in to the meteor or comet thing we were talking about in another thread?

If what is in this article is true, they are definitely expecting something or the possibility of something big going down in the Northeast.

I'm scanning the news to see if I can find any other events going on in that area. There's some talk/speculation of house-to-house searches mandated in Obamacare coming around that time. Maybe they are expecting some people not taking kindly to IRS and police searching their homes.

Iowegan and others here, y'all keep your eyes on the news too. If you see anything that might could tie in to this in any way let us know. We may have to use our phone contact tree after all. I certainly hope not, but one never knows with a runaway government like the one we have now.

Old August 20th, 2013, 01:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reb View Post
Iowegan and others here, y'all keep your eyes on the news too. If you see anything that might could tie in to this in any way let us know. We may have to use our phone contact tree after all. I certainly hope not, but one never knows with a runaway government like the one we have now.
Yeah, I was wondering that, too.
I know a guy at the local college, literal genius. I'll ask him to dig and run some numbers, trajectories predicted, if impact, likely where, etc.

Yeah, I think we need to deliberately exercis the phone tree very soon. If for no other reason than to touch base with each other.

You got mine I believe.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Old August 20th, 2013, 01:33 AM
Executive Member

386,000 foreign troops on US soil....if this is true they intend starting a takeover. Or a war.

Careful who you kick on your way up, they'll kick you twice on your way down!
Old August 20th, 2013, 04:17 AM
Executive Member

Icon41 Re: What Is FEMA Preparing For In Region 3?

Just preparing for the riots around DC that will happen when Obamacare starts to really take hold.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth
Old August 20th, 2013, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashguy View Post
Just preparing for the riots around DC that will happen when Obamacare starts to really take hold.

flashguy

Well, when they start mandatory home inspection for that crap, something is going to hit the fan.
That is a direct conflict with the 4th and 5th Amendments.
But, that doesn't answer or justify all the FEMA purchases (ammo, MRE's, Armored vehicles!), DHS, HHS, drills with foreign government soldiers, with the intent made known, it's for urban and metro searching and clearing.
As made known, HP ammo is NOT for military purposes per Geneva Convention. This is intended for civilian targets, apparently. They can say practice all they want, but it's bravo sierra, and everybody knows it.

I can just imagine the sh!tstorm they're going to start when they start kicking in doors, without warrants, without probable cause.
I can only hope that, some people do the same thing to the people who voted that piece of crap into existence. Kick in their doors, drag them out in the dark of night, and keep them indefinitely as enemies of the State.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Old August 20th, 2013, 12:35 PM
Executive Member

360.000 blue hats...here? Never in this world!
The Navy and AF would blow them away in the air and at sea and the Army and Marines would finish any who washed ashore and any pols who arranged it would be dangling from the lamp post. If they are lucky we would use rope...not piano wire.

karl

http://grrrscave.blogspot.com/

Keep those e-mails and calls to your Congress people coming.
Old August 20th, 2013, 02:31 PM
Executive Member

Quote:
I'm wondering if this ties in to the meteor or comet thing we were talking about in another thread?
Got a link for that? Sorry, I can't seem to find it. TIA
Old August 20th, 2013, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturmgewehr44 View Post
Got a link for that? Sorry, I can't seem to find it. TIA

http://www.assaultweb.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=146327

I don't recall if this vid was presented for thought, but, check this out.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Old August 20th, 2013, 03:26 PM
Executive Member

The dollar amounts seem a tad low IMO to be preparing for anything major, I don't know how much the government usually pays for MRE's but according to Wikipedia the cost per meal is around $ 7.25, so 14.2 million would by 2 million meals, which can be either a lot or just one days worth depending on the size of the population.
Old August 20th, 2013, 06:03 PM
Executive Member

Icon41 Re: What Is FEMA Preparing For In Region 3?

The graphics in the 3rd video are misleading. When proper scales are used, it is evident that the path of the Moon around the Sun is never concave, and certainly doesn't have points (an observation published years ago by Isaac Azimov in one of his non-fiction books). The Moon's path isn't perfectly circular, to be sure, but it's convexity with respect to the Sun is only slightly lessened by its rotation around the Earth. The Moon's average distance from the Sun is the same as that of the Earth--93 million miles; the diameter of its orbit around the Earth is just 500,000 miles, or roughly 1/186 its distance from the Sun. This displacement is not enough to reverse the curvature of its path.

I have not paid much attention to the comet. If it hits, it hits, and no possible way exists to prevent it. I refuse to worry about things I have no ability to control.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth
Old August 20th, 2013, 06:05 PM
Executive Member

I shrug and say whatever. I have no plans anyway. No bright future. Put a pack on my back, put what guns I have left in holsters, and march off into the chaotic fog with my usual disgusted look on my face for points unknown.

Μολὼν λαβέ
Old August 20th, 2013, 08:54 PM
Executive Member

Thanks for the links.

Anybody read "Aftermath" by Al Steiner? This reminded me of that. For an amateur writer, the book is unbelievably awesome. I have it if anyone needs it. Definitely a survival classic.
Old August 20th, 2013, 08:55 PM
Executive Member

I call it BS. Sheldon Songstat was a senator, but has been out of office sine 1988. Google search brings up very little about him or this issue.
Old August 20th, 2013, 09:22 PM

On the graphics on vid 3. I can't say one way or the other, because there is no way to know what level of change was simulated when he "switched off" gravity for a second. It is only a simulation to illustrate what could happen. I'm just seeing those as worst case scenarios without knowing real numbers, or cause and effects of loss of gravity on bodies.
The ratios of distance between bodies can't be properly represented, because it would be almost impossible to see the Moon on such a condensed scale. Not being defensive, just pointing that out.

As mentioned, if something of this mass hits Earth, game over.

But, all that aside, why would NASA be deliberately misleading and presenting falsehoods, as facts, i.e., lying? The only reason I can imagine, is to not startle the cattle into a stampede. Let's face it, the majority of people are just dumb, stupid animals.

Too bad they don't realize, the shepherd likes mutton.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Old August 20th, 2013, 10:41 PM
Contributor

This is interesting too. I posted this same article to a local forum here in SC and one of my friends who has family in California replied with this:

Quote:
I know when we were out in Cali a few months ago we were talking with some friends who had family members in the farming sector. FEMA had approached these people asking about how long it would take for them to clear out their massive refrigeration units used to house fruits and vegetables before heading out to market.

Not a big deal really if only one person had been asked, but when all 7 of these folks mentioned that their family had been approached, it got a little more worrisome. Keep in mind these reefer units are huge. Something like 150yds long by 100yds wide. They are like big refrigerated warehouses.
I'm going to give him a call tomorrow and see if he has more info and maybe see if he heard what the farmers thoughts were on this. I know it isn't the same area as the article above, but it's still very interesting.

Old August 20th, 2013, 10:46 PM
Contributor

Another thought I've had is I'm seeing where a lot of cities, including Columbia SC, are running the homeless out of town or arresting them.

Article here:
http://thinkprogress.org/justice/201...lize-homeless/

There are a lot of big cities in the region the article speaks about. Could FEMA be getting prepared to house, feed and give medication to the displaced homeless people that are coming soon.

Old August 21st, 2013, 01:37 AM
Executive Member

Quote:
Another thought I've had is I'm seeing where a lot of cities, including Columbia SC, are running the homeless out of town or arresting them.

Article here:
http://thinkprogress.org/justice/201...lize-homeless/

There are a lot of big cities in the region the article speaks about. Could FEMA be getting prepared to house, feed and give medication to the displaced homeless people that are coming soon.
I doubt it. That is probably what all ammo is for.

I found it, But, now I can't remember why I was looking for it.
I know I'm in my own world. Thats ok, they know me here.
Old August 21st, 2013, 10:24 AM

MY sister lives in Hawaii. She says the homeless problem is out of control there. States will buy homeless one way tickets to Hawaii knowing that is is a long tough walk back to the mainland.

Hawaii is fighting back and planning on shipping a couple hundred a year off the island back to the mainland location of their choice.

WHen I was on the street we used to run then over to the next county to the nest biggest city and hope they would take root there for a while. These off the clock runs were countered by them doing the same to us.

Their city still had the corner 911 phones where you could drop one off then grab a 911 phone and report a "suspicious person looking like they were breaking into a building"

When the LAST WAR comes, the lucky ones will die quickly and painlessly.