Support this site with your Contribution. Click on the Membership link below.
Home | Discussion Forums | Mission Statement | Membership | Links | Contact Us | Rules |

Assaultweb.net Forums  

Go Back   Assaultweb.net Forums > Discussion > General Discussion

Old April 13th, 2013, 09:40 PM
Executive Member

Angry Islamic Terrorist Training Camps in US

Video claims that fifty Islamic Terrorist Training Camps are operational in the US:

Part 2:

Zombies man...they creep me out. - Dennis Hopper
Old April 13th, 2013, 09:52 PM
Contributor

Default Re: Islamic Terrorist Training Camps in US

Paul Williams has been on Radio Liberty saying the same thing. I'd like to check out one of these camps sometime. Supposedly there is one in the PNW near Onalaska, WA, although I've not heard anything concerning this.

http://sfcmac.wordpress.com/2009/10/...united-states/

“I have a Right to my Life; I have a Right to the Fruits of my Labor. If you concede the principle of the Income Tax, you concede the principle that the government owns ALL your income and permits you to keep a certain percentage of it.”
─Ron Paul, interview by Time on Sep 17, 2009.

Last edited by 9th Company; April 13th, 2013 at 09:58 PM.
Old April 13th, 2013, 10:17 PM
Contributor

Looks like they are allegedly across the US, has anyone checked out any of the alleged training camps?
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/bl.../posts?page=75
Jamaat ul-Fuqra camps
(Also known as Muslims of America and Quranic Open University)

1. Deposit, NY
2. Hancock, NY (National Headquarters)
3. Springfield, MA
4. Philadelphia, PA
5. Hyattsville, MD
6. Fairfax, VA
7. Bethany, WV
8. Red House, VA
9. Meherrin, VA
10. Dover, TN
11. York, SC
12. Commerce, GA
13. Jessup, GA
14. Marion, AL
15. Houston, TX
16. Talihina, OK
17. Coldwater, MI
18. Buena Vista, CO (Raided and shut down by Colorado authorities in 1992)
19. Baladullah, CA (Leader convicted of scamming state out of $1.3 million in 2006. Compound now abandoned.) Was 70 miles east of Fresno, past Dunlap CA close to Badger CA
20. Oak Hill, CA
21. Onalaska, WA

Alleged places in GA:
http://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/...ng-in-georgia/
http://mscg.yuku.com/topic/424/t/Jih...n-America.html
“I have a Right to my Life; I have a Right to the Fruits of my Labor. If you concede the principle of the Income Tax, you concede the principle that the government owns ALL your income and permits you to keep a certain percentage of it.”

Last edited by 9th Company; April 13th, 2013 at 10:35 PM.
Old April 14th, 2013, 09:55 AM
36th TFW Bitburg, Germany

I'm pretty sure, they've been legitimized, and are now being used to train the Civilian Defense Force. Same people in place, only The People are now paying for it, instead of Al Kayda.

Publius Cornelius Tacitus
Sic Semper Tyrannis
Old April 14th, 2013, 10:02 AM
Executive Member

Thank the lord that they banned semi auto weapons in NY state.
I mean I am sure that those islamics will obey the law and hand in their weapons.

trusting karl

http://grrrscave.blogspot.com/

Keep those e-mails and calls to your Congress people coming.
Old April 14th, 2013, 10:58 AM
Executive Member

I checked out the Onalaska location on google earth. It is a pretty standard semi rural property, maybe 20 acres, but has access out the back to a larger wooded area but nothing very impressive looking. looks like just another slightly junked up country place from the sky. Less of a "training ground" than any Boy Scout camp I have seen.
Old April 14th, 2013, 11:15 AM
Executive Member

Icon18 Re: Islamic Terrorist Training Camps in US

They are all over the place. Just about anywhere you find a university, you will find their propaganda machines.
Old April 14th, 2013, 11:24 AM
Executive Member

Icon18 Re: Islamic Terrorist Training Camps in US

Ya know when you play cowboys and indians, anyone wearing feathers probably wont get asked if he is "good indian" or a "bad indian".
Old April 14th, 2013, 08:36 PM
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by RT View Post
I checked out the Onalaska location on google earth. It is a pretty standard semi rural property, maybe 20 acres, but has access out the back to a larger wooded area but nothing very impressive looking. looks like just another slightly junked up country place from the sky. Less of a "training ground" than any Boy Scout camp I have seen.
That's the impression I have. The Seattle Firearms Academy has their training area there but a mosque if it were there would stick out like a sore thumb. However, there are other locations in the country which are of concern.
Old April 14th, 2013, 10:38 PM
Executive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Company View Post
That's the impression I have. The Seattle Firearms Academy has their training area there but a mosque if it were there would stick out like a sore thumb. However, there are other locations in the country which are of concern.
http://www.aesopsretreat.com/forum/i...?topic=69635.0

This is the most accurate look at the locations previously mentioned. I would be curious which ones might be of greatest concern.

Anyone can pick a spot in the woods and agree to meet there and do some pretty high quality training, but that takes a lot of area scouting and coordination, which is why just about anyone in the game eventually establishes or rents specialized training facilities. Even the Middle Eastern and European groups figured that out a long time ago, renting space in facilities in countries that were either sympathetic to the cause, or at least sympathetic to the money they paid.

The Onalaska location has some of what might possibly be usable infrastructure for the terrorists, but what they appear to lack is the acreage to do it is in privacy.

A staging area would need the possibility of multiple routes in and out, preferably off different freeway exits, so traverses between major metropolitan areas could take different routes on each trip. It needs covered or discreet parking areas, which the Onalaska location might have (there is what looks like a large barn near the road, but it is not clear whether it is on their property or the neighbor's property, but nobody seems to park by the barn, so they must park in it, which obscures the comings and goings from survelliance.

Then it needs a barracks and or apartment area, but because of the type of coordination that a coordinated group would do, vs a loosely associated settlement, they also need a large centralized kitchen and dining area. The Onalaska location has a building that might possibly serve like that, but it is not very big. I would call that a "safehouse plus", and they are so close to the road with less than private line of sight that anyone could set up surveillance on them. Heck, go stick a remote camera on the fence across the street and just watch them from home. You can probably get pretty close to checking out the backside of their property since those power lines have right of way access under them. Of course, it does look like they are camped out practically under those major power lines...

The address is being used by an East African "businessman" so I would guess that they have some of their online fraud stuff going on from the location, but that's a wee bit shy of being Osama's hideout.

If you look at FLETC in Artesia New Mexico, that's what a training center looks like (and has a hell of a lot of expansion and construction going on).

Front Sight Road, Parhump Nevada, looks like a training facility...
Old April 15th, 2013, 10:24 AM
Executive Member

We had a couple here in Oregon back in the mid 2000's, observant private citizens got most of them removed.
Old April 15th, 2013, 05:36 PM
36th TFW Bitburg, Germany

OK, by now, we all know about the Boston Marathon.

In have to wonder, which group is going to make the top of the shiite list at splc...

Yeah, those crazed Christians, you know, they're worse than the islaminazi's.

From the reports, it's a camel jockey, who is being held for the bombings, including the one at the library earlier in the day.

Publius Cornelius Tacitus
Sic Semper Tyrannis