Support this site with your Contribution. Click on the Membership link below.
Home | Discussion Forums | Mission Statement | Membership | Links | Contact Us | Rules |

Assaultweb.net Forums  

Go Back   Assaultweb.net Forums > Discussion > General Discussion

Old September 13th, 2017, 20:34
Contributor
Moderator Token Forum Zombie

Thumbs up Spain: Cops Go Beast Mode On Antifa

I love it when a plan comes together. Cops drew a line in the sand and the antifa crowd crossed it.

Watch: Lib Mob Corners 9 Police … Then Cops Engage “Beast Mode”

The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights Reserved.
Old September 13th, 2017, 20:35
Contributor

Default Re: Spain: Cops Go Beast Mode On Antifa

Actually that looked like fun. I'd have loved to join those cops.

Old September 13th, 2017, 21:13
Executive Member

Icon18 Re: Spain: Cops Go Beast Mode On Antifa

Somebody is channeling Francisco Franco... maybe they can start an Augustino Pinochet Commemorative Helicopter Tour of the Iberian Peninsula?
Old September 13th, 2017, 23:32
Executive Member

Hey, I'd even bring my own stick!
Old September 14th, 2017, 07:50
Executive Member

It's laughable how fast they run as soon as they lose the initiative.

I just wish we had hardier crowds to go up against them here in the States. If the cops want to sit by and watch like spectators, then I want to see antifa met by scores of club-wielding folks ready to spill some anarchist blood. The only reason they're acting out as they are is because they're allowed to; they have the backing of the left and the MSM. But as soon as the casualties begin to mount, you'll see less and less of these protests taking place. Because, when you get to the children behind the masks, you'll find they are simply slack-jawed faggots with big mouths.

Tree Hugging Warmonger
Old September 14th, 2017, 07:57
Executive Member

Pc Idiots they may be but the leaders are smart.
Only act where the PC pols have their back. The cops ae 9 to 5 types with kids in school and the mortgage to pay..the boss is told by the pols to stand down and the order is passed down the line.

karl

http://grrrscave.blogspot.com/

Keep those e-mails and calls to your Congress people coming.
Old September 14th, 2017, 11:33
Contributor

I was on a 48 hour lay over at Rota Spain in 1974. At that time the Guardia Civil (Spanish Police) traveled two at a time on walking patrol. Both carried 9mm Llama Pistols and one carried a Mauser type rifle in the same 9mm round and the other carried a sub gun in 9mm.

While sitting at an open air café having a LONG lunch like a native a man suddenly came running around a corner nearby. Behind him came a cop that cut him down with the sub gun and THEN yelled Alto (halt)! I learned that that was normal operating procedure and NEVER gave the Police there cause to question me!

Antifa better be glad they did not REALLY piss off the cops there.

Can you imagine what Bull Conner's response to Antifa would have been today. LOL

There is something to be said for fire hoses and REALLY aggressive Police K-9 units.
Old September 14th, 2017, 13:01
Contributor

Bull Connor didn't play. It would be worth paying to see how he would have dealt with these idiots.

Old September 15th, 2017, 12:02
Contributor

Heck even getting to watch the OLD time Chicago cops under Dailey would be fun to watch with Antifa. LOL
Old September 15th, 2017, 12:43
Executive Member

Anyone who touches me or worse the Hippy and it is game on.
I am a nice guy but there are limits.
karl

Old September 15th, 2017, 20:41
Executive Member

I DID anti-war riot duty at Uof M and MSU and some other colleges (there were mutual assistance pacts with all the SDs) when it was popular to express your distrust of the gov't and its war policies and the draft...whoops, my bad, there was no war going on.

ANYWAY, we would take a line to keep the "students" from going places that were expensive to repair. BUt when we had orders to sweep clean, ... 4 foot sticks, full face helmet protection, sap gloves, and several large dogs...
we advanced, if someone fought, we knocked them down, stepped on them then over them and let the guyz behind us collect them, we never broke rank.

LOTS of energy being spent on those gigs.
AT one time I did... unbelievable things for this country without question, because it was my country and right. NOW, my country, that country, no longer exists and I now I feel I am the Philip Nolan of my age.

God carries a 1911.
Old September 15th, 2017, 21:10
Executive Member

Yessir, and THAT is how you handle that crap. Key phrase: "never broke rank".
Old September 15th, 2017, 22:26
Contributor

There are also stun shields that are both concave and convex. You can either knock them off or pin them and shock the crap out of them. Got to play with both types when I trained SWAT teams in the prison system.

Think REAL powerful stun gun spread out and hitting three feet all at once! LOL
Old September 15th, 2017, 23:28
Executive Member

We had a whole housing unit go riot mode here some years back. They barricaded the door with mattresses and other stuff and refused to come out or comply. A representative from the County Attorneys office came out and witnessed "The End Of The Riot". "Come out now or you may be injured. There will be no second chances" got shouted three times with a bullhorn. After the third time, the County Rep guy said "Ok. That's three times. I'll testify to that." Then wham! The barricade comes down and the first guy got snatched out. He got passed down the hallway from uniform to uniform with every one of them beating on him some. (If everybody beats a little on the guy, no one person gets all tired out from doing all the beating on the guy!!) After about the first five got yanked out, everybody else started surrendering. Nope! Sorry. You did hear the part about no second chances, right?. Every one of the rioters got beat on some. There were no jail riots for many years after that one.

Regarding stun shields: We got some for the Jail Tactical Response Unit to use. We were tasked with handling major disturbances, etc. inside the jail. The first time we were going to use one of the curved stun shields, I see the inmate lathering himself up with soap. I told the Sgt. who was handling the shield that it was not going to work as well as he thinks it will because the electrical charge will slide along his wet skin instead of penetrating into his nerves and muscles. He tells me it's fine.

Three of us are going in: The Sgt. with the stun shield, another officer that we called Reverend and myself. Reverend was a good officer who could and would fight but he never used any bad language...ever! "Shuckey Darn" was a horrible curse word for him. So, the Sgt. goes in first and hit's the inmate with the curved stun shield. The inmate screams...and slams his fist against the shield. The floor is soapy wet too. The Sgt. lost his footing and fell over sideways on his back. The Reverend slipped and tripped over him and fell down...on top of the stun shield which the Sgt. was still holding against his chest.

That was when we discovered a tactical defect with the stun shields. The push button that fires the stunner is located on the back of the handle. When the Reverend landed on top of the Sgt., the Start button got mashed between the handle and the Sgt's impact/stab armor. It went to full on...with the Reverend laying on it's stun side.

I'm was by myself fighting this inmate but I was hindered by the screaming. I finally just smacked the inmate in the nose and broke it because he kept bothering me while I was trying to watch the show. He went down and stayed there. The show was impressive! The stun shield had lighting bolts flying all over it's face, the Sgt. is trapped under it and he's screaming "Get off me", the Reverend was laying on top of the shield and he was doing the Boogey, the Funky Chicken and the Twist all at the same time while at the same time screaming "Turn the f***ing thing off.... I'm gonna kill you...turn it off you G** Da**ed idiot...AAAHHH turn the F***ing thing off, etc. etc. etc.

I was shocked and amazed to hear that kind of language coming from the Reverend! It finally quit zapping him and he went still. After a while, he got up and kind of staggered twitchy like to the door. He took the rest of the day off. From that day forth, every time he saw that Sgt. he would get kind of twitchy and start moaning. He never admitted to saying any bad words.
Old September 16th, 2017, 08:15
Executive Member

Why fool about?
MGs set at knee height with a set of back up guns when you have to change out and open fire...
If you are gonna do it.... Do it

karl

Old September 16th, 2017, 13:33
Executive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac's! View Post
We had a whole housing unit go riot mode here some years back. They barricaded the door with mattresses and other stuff and refused to come out or comply. A representative from the County Attorneys office came out and witnessed "The End Of The Riot". "Come out now or you may be injured. There will be no second chances" got shouted three times with a bullhorn. After the third time, the County Rep guy said "Ok. That's three times. I'll testify to that." Then wham! The barricade comes down and the first guy got snatched out. He got passed down the hallway from uniform to uniform with every one of them beating on him some. (If everybody beats a little on the guy, no one person gets all tired out from doing all the beating on the guy!!) After about the first five got yanked out, everybody else started surrendering. Nope! Sorry. You did hear the part about no second chances, right?. Every one of the rioters got beat on some. There were no jail riots for many years after that one.

Regarding stun shields: We got some for the Jail Tactical Response Unit to use. We were tasked with handling major disturbances, etc. inside the jail. The first time we were going to use one of the curved stun shields, I see the inmate lathering himself up with soap. I told the Sgt. who was handling the shield that it was not going to work as well as he thinks it will because the electrical charge will slide along his wet skin instead of penetrating into his nerves and muscles. He tells me it's fine.

Three of us are going in: The Sgt. with the stun shield, another officer that we called Reverend and myself. Reverend was a good officer who could and would fight but he never used any bad language...ever! "Shuckey Darn" was a horrible curse word for him. So, the Sgt. goes in first and hit's the inmate with the curved stun shield. The inmate screams...and slams his fist against the shield. The floor is soapy wet too. The Sgt. lost his footing and fell over sideways on his back. The Reverend slipped and tripped over him and fell down...on top of the stun shield which the Sgt. was still holding against his chest.

That was when we discovered a tactical defect with the stun shields. The push button that fires the stunner is located on the back of the handle. When the Reverend landed on top of the Sgt., the Start button got mashed between the handle and the Sgt's impact/stab armor. It went to full on...with the Reverend laying on it's stun side.

I'm was by myself fighting this inmate but I was hindered by the screaming. I finally just smacked the inmate in the nose and broke it because he kept bothering me while I was trying to watch the show. He went down and stayed there. The show was impressive! The stun shield had lighting bolts flying all over it's face, the Sgt. is trapped under it and he's screaming "Get off me", the Reverend was laying on top of the shield and he was doing the Boogey, the Funky Chicken and the Twist all at the same time while at the same time screaming "Turn the f***ing thing off.... I'm gonna kill you...turn it off you G** Da**ed idiot...AAAHHH turn the F***ing thing off, etc. etc. etc.

I was shocked and amazed to hear that kind of language coming from the Reverend! It finally quit zapping him and he went still. After a while, he got up and kind of staggered twitchy like to the door. He took the rest of the day off. From that day forth, every time he saw that Sgt. he would get kind of twitchy and start moaning. He never admitted to saying any bad words.
SOUNDS like the Rev found "religion" that day.

We had a black officer who got the name "The Rev." He was always quoting scriptures and trying to pat you on the back or shoulder. Always trying to touch.
I kept telling him "NO" He didn't believe me until one evening he was standing right in front of me and he put his hand on my shoulder and was face to face and then I took my Spyderco Police, which has the false edge also razor sharp flicked it open and I ran it into his body armor over his heart just far enough to feel the pressure. I never said a word but he got the meaning. Later he came up all smiley and asked if I really would have cut him. I told him I would have rather beat the crap out of him but there were too many witnesses. He never tried to touch again.
SO
this uber holy man manages to become the poster boy for the depts school liaison organizer, replacing the white guy everyone knew and loved for over 25 years... because, well the replacement was a black guy HAD to be better right???
SO,
I get a call to come in on the admin channel. Seems the desk officer has one of the local hookers there telling a story. She showed up to turn in THE REV's pager he had lost in the rent by the hour motel room where he and 2 hookers were doing crack and getting freaky. I was dragged into it because I was head union rep.
SO
I go with one of the command people to the REV's home, it is about 0400. Knock until the Revs WIFE answers the door. She prods the guy awake, we tell him get dressed, he is coming with us to the hospital for a drug test. NOW he is awake. He asks for a lawyer, I tell him he has no rights to one under Garrity for what is being done. He can't be charged criminally for drug use but he can be tested, we can get a search warrant in about 10 minutes or he can absolutely refuse and be terminated just for failing to comply.
We get him to the hospital, draw the blood, take him home, he says nothing about the incident one way or another.
He never returned to the job.
THE REV... some of those folks are just different.
AT one time I did... unbelievable things for this country without question, because it was my country and right. NOW, my country, that country, no longer exists and I now I feel I am the Philip Nolan of my age.

God carries a 1911.
Old September 16th, 2017, 23:17
Executive Member

Nah, our Reverend really was a good guy and he really was an Ordained Minister, although he did not push his religious beliefs on you. I asked him one time if he had a conflict between what we do on the job and his religion. He just smiled and said "Nope. It's the one job in the world where I can be fighting for my life against a serial killer one minute and then consoling his widow an hour later". It took me about ten minutes to catch that last statement and really comprehend it!! In my earlier post, I said he never used any bad language....but I should have added that he didn't have a problem getting physical with somebody.