Support this site with your Contribution. Click on the Membership link below.
Home | Discussion Forums | Mission Statement | Membership | Links | Contact Us | Rules |

Assaultweb.net Forums  

Go Back   Assaultweb.net Forums > Discussion > General Discussion

Old August 12th, 2017, 15:21

Default Charlotte Lee statue?

So they want to take it down? Why?
And Fox will give black turds matter air time but not the white group{Or as they call them White Nationalists/ W.E.T.F.T.M.

Oh wait it can't be white Veteran or just a patriot. But a K.K.K. White supreme being. or some other moniker of evil.

Nazi White Man national evil guy.

because he might be White carry a gun, and have a American flag sticker on his car. And wear a N.R.A. cap...

fwuck now I know why I hate and despise the media all freaking media.and the newsmakin a-holes who report crap.....And that is all they spew.

And these Somali stick swingers in the crowd hoopin it up.. Now I know why they butchered one another in the jungles. And thank the Lord for Mr Kalashnikov he gave them the means to eliminate more and more everyday that no nuke could do.

I am now a White man with a AK-74
The most feared evil doer on The planet earth

Krink
Old August 12th, 2017, 23:09
Executive Member

Default Re: Charlotte Lee statue?

I was listening to Fox news on the XM radio, and wanted to throw up. They were falling over themselves trying to find new labels to put on the white guys. And just saw on our local news that our lovely little gay mayor of Lexington is ordering two statues removed in Lexington. Our country is going the way of South Africa.
Old August 12th, 2017, 23:21

Faux News. Bunch of freaking neocons. You guys are smart, you know what's going on here.
Old August 12th, 2017, 23:47
Executive Member

Icon36 Re: Charlotte Lee statue?

I'm just about done with this friggin leftist-light party.
"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race." -Edmund Ruffin *
At a little creek called Bull Run, we took their starry rag...to wipe our horses down with, and I ain't here to brag.
Old August 13th, 2017, 00:04
Executive Member

Well all I can say is F*** them and F***their mothers!!!
Old August 13th, 2017, 02:10
Executive Member

As I understand it the people had a permit and the court ruled a right I heard that the ACLU took their part and they won that legal right to protest the moving of Gen Lee's statue.
Than Neo nazis, KKK and antifa nuts showed up a fight started and the PC media and pols went off.
President Trump to his credit blamed the fighting on both neo nazis and antifa the PC of course only blamed one side.
I say let the neo nazis and the commie antifa have at it while we all sit back and enjoy the show, Unlike President Trump sometimes I am not a nice guy.
Oh the guy in the car who hit people? He was a trump hating antifa who hit the wrong group.

http://grrrscave.blogspot.com/

Keep those e-mails and calls to your Congress people coming.

Last edited by kARL; August 13th, 2017 at 02:26.
Old August 13th, 2017, 07:09
Executive Member

Icon18 Re: Charlotte Lee statue?

I didn't know commies could fly. Was it their red flags they were using as hang gliders?
Old August 13th, 2017, 11:49
Executive Member

Now I was given the impression that this was a spontaneous counter protest? If this report is true that seems not to be the case...read and make up your own mind,

http://100percentfedup.com/charlotte...elephant-room/

karl

http://grrrscave.blogspot.com/

Keep those e-mails and calls to your Congress people coming.
Old August 13th, 2017, 14:45

Well a cause and effect. no bring down statue.{Just leave it there} and everything would have never happened. It is blm and the states fault.and those who said tear them down. Did anybody even mention or question that?
Krink
Old August 13th, 2017, 16:20
Executive Member

Best explanation I've seen.

Problem: Antifia protesters riot and intimidate, harass, and beat on traditionalists exercising their rights

Reaction: Crazy person identified with traditionalists runs over so-called peaceful Anitfa

Solution: Ban freedom of assembly, speech and maybe 2A for patriots.

https://
“I have a Right to my Life; I have a Right to the Fruits of my Labor. If you concede the principle of the Income Tax, you concede the principle that the government owns ALL your income and permits you to keep a certain percentage of it.”
─Ron Paul, interview by Time on Sep 17, 2009.

Last edited by 9th Company; August 13th, 2017 at 16:32.
Old August 13th, 2017, 16:30
Executive Member

Conservative were told to leave and were told to depart thru Antifa ranks, see any problems? Of course the police stood down again. Also water bottle of feces, urine thrown at non-Antifa in addition to the pepper spray used by Antifa.

“I have a Right to my Life; I have a Right to the Fruits of my Labor. If you concede the principle of the Income Tax, you concede the principle that the government owns ALL your income and permits you to keep a certain percentage of it.”
─Ron Paul, interview by Time on Sep 17, 2009.
Old August 13th, 2017, 17:37
Executive Member

As I see it, the American right / alt-right / patriot movement at the moment, has two enemies.

One is the groups of the left - Antifa, BLM, the various Marxist orgs which names that I don't care to remember all of, but are pretty similar to eachother. Street anarchist groups with backing from the likes of George Soros.

The other enemy is the KKK / Neo Nazis / White Supremacist / Skinhead collective. And they are actually a bigger threat to the right than all of the leftist orgs combined IMHO, because they pose a bigger chance of wrecking and destroying the right / patriot movement.

Every time they show up at an event, they shovel boatloads of ammo to the media to muddy the waters and depict the event as a "white nationalist event" or depict everyone at it as being "white supremacists". They are invaluable to the MSM in pushing the narrative they would like to push. In fact, they are so perfect for the Big Left / globalist powers and their complicit media, that I would not be surprised, were one to dig deep enough, if it would transpire that Soros and his compatriots were themselves also the ones behind them.

IMHO the right / patriot movement needs to recognise this danger, and take the bull by the horns and agressively repudiate and resist the racist / white nationalist / antisemite smorgasbord. They are a collective of useful idiots, (as coined by Vladimir Lenin, no less) who are being weaponised against the right / patriot movement. It's essential to recognise and resist this before it's too late.
Old August 13th, 2017, 18:12
Executive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deimos Anomaly View Post
As I see it, the American right / alt-right / patriot movement at the moment, has two enemies.

Every time they show up at an event, they shovel boatloads of ammo to the media to muddy the waters and depict the event as a "white nationalist event" or depict everyone at it as being "white supremacists". They are invaluable to the MSM in pushing the narrative they would like to push. In fact, they are so perfect for the Big Left / globalist powers and their complicit media, that I would not be surprised, were one to dig deep enough, if it would transpire that Soros and his compatriots were themselves also the ones behind them.

IMHO the right / patriot movement needs to recognise this danger, and take the bull by the horns and agressively repudiate and resist the racist / white nationalist / antisemite smorgasbord. They are a collective of useful idiots, (as coined by Vladimir Lenin, no less) who are being weaponised against the right / patriot movement. It's essential to recognise and resist this before it's too late.
I believe you're 110% correct Deimos. Seems to me you're one sharp cookie.

I carry a gun cuz IT'S A GOD GIVEN RIGHT.

New Sheriff in town January 20, 2017 Yehaaaaa
Old August 13th, 2017, 19:20
Executive Member

According to the "authority" on the issue (the SPLC) pretty much ALL conservative/libertarian/Constitutionalist/ traditionalist/Christian/Southern heritage organizations are "white nationalist" outfits, so who's left?

The problem I have with that is that groups like the Sons of Confederate Veterans are lumped in with the Klan by people who hate both.

As long as the Left control the labeling and the narrative ALL opposition is "racist". Trying to win the approval of your enemy is lunacy.
"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race." -Edmund Ruffin *
At a little creek called Bull Run, we took their starry rag...to wipe our horses down with, and I ain't here to brag.
Old August 13th, 2017, 21:54
Executive Member

@PlowboysGhost - I'm of the same opinion. You dont win a war with only a defense or playing "patticake" with the enemy. One need not like the klan or nazi types to realize that the commies are the real threat.

You have to hand it to the commies however, they are tireless.
Old August 13th, 2017, 21:55
Executive Member

MSM at it again ... despicable.. Won't ever see a retraction..

http://thefederalistpapers.org/us/me...s-problem-2014
Old August 14th, 2017, 21:53
Executive Member

Krink for president!
Old August 15th, 2017, 09:06
Executive Member

Hasn't ANTIFA been classified as a terrorist organization? If not, then they damn well should be. All they're doing is going around and starting a ruckus, breaking things, burning things, and assaulting people. Anyone and everyone involved with this anti-everything movement needs to be rounded up, sent to prison.