Support this site with your Contribution. Click on the Membership link below.
Home | Discussion Forums | Mission Statement | Membership | Links | Contact Us | Rules |

Assaultweb.net Forums  

Go Back   Assaultweb.net Forums > Gun Talk > AR and M Series

Old January 7th, 2018, 11:29

Default WSJ hit on "Ghost" Guns

Media is in a panic over 80% lowers and an individuals right to own guns. They use the GAO's study and focused on an "illegal" felon that wouldn't obey US law. They lump in gun owners and people who don't break any laws, implying NFA violations. ATF agent Grahm Barlowe - “It went from being a niche group of people that were into the gun culture, that were making them for themselves to a point where we’re buying them from 17-year-old gang-members on the street.”

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-ris...uns-1515061800

They implicate YouTube videos as a training ground for criminals. "Building a receiver from recycled coke cans". We all know they want more laws and regulations based off false standards.

Funny thing is this all took place under Obama - his administration tried everything including illegal firearms transfers "Fast and Furious" to setting up individuals to create a false narrative. Agent Barlowe and his team entrapped One Elk Grove, Calif. by paying $264,500 for 92 AR-15 style rifles, five handguns and 88 silencers, all without serial numbers. The sting took six-months and began in early 2015 - one or both of the rifles could have been used by John Zawahri, he was the Santa Monica shooter who killed his girlfriend then turned the weapon on himself.

MSN's spin on the article is here -

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/the...b7Kz&ocid=iehp
Old January 8th, 2018, 23:28
Executive Member

Default Re: WSJ hit on "Ghost" Guns

Ghost guns? These things have been around for many years. Zip guns are a favorite. Got to address the moral decline!

This is just another diversion. The radical liberals will never understand. Evil exist in this world. Always has always will. What makes the difference is developing a nation where morals and ethics are top shelf. A people of character is the way to peace. The liberal keeps the trodden down in chains. Always have and always will. They thrive on power and position. Damn everything else.

JMHO

TH
Old January 19th, 2018, 12:11

Alex sent this out today on Ghost guns.

Old January 22nd, 2018, 11:21
Executive Member

Icon36 Re: WSJ hit on "Ghost" Guns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tread Head View Post
Ghost guns? These things have been around for many years. Zip guns are a favorite. Got to address the moral decline!

This is just another diversion. The radical liberals will never understand. Evil exist in this world. Always has always will. What makes the difference is developing a nation where morals and ethics are top shelf. A people of character is the way to peace. The liberal keeps the trodden down in chains. Always have and always will. They thrive on power and position. Damn everything else.

JMHO

TH
Your opinion matches my opinion word for word TH.

She's a nice looking gal ain't she? If I was 40 years younger... and lived in her area... I'd ask her out.

Old February 21st, 2018, 20:06
Contributor

Are you 80?

Quote:
Originally Posted by noname762 View Post
Your opinion matches my opinion word for word TH.

She's a nice looking gal ain't she? If I was 40 years younger... and lived in her area... I'd ask her out.
So, am I your man Mr. Dumbass? The name, is Dumaas!
Old February 22nd, 2018, 03:32
Executive Member

Icon36 Re: WSJ hit on "Ghost" Guns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
Are you 80?
Nope not for quite awhile yet.

Old February 22nd, 2018, 09:20
Contributor

I ask because she looks to be about 40 and you said if you were 40 years younger.
So, am I your man Mr. Dumbass? The name, is Dumaas!