Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How to defeat an APC

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
    I have a movie entitled "Talvisota" (Winter War) in which a Finn soldier actually does this.

He jams a log just behind the front roller and it jams the track.
    Yes, I have a copy of that movie. They would also run up to the tank and throw a satchel charge under it which would kill the crew. The Finns then would clean it out and re-use the tank for their own use.
    I was bored shooting 50 bmg rifles so I bought a 20mm!

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K43f7HGjlsw
      I have a Right to my Life; I have a Right to the Fruits of my Labor. If you concede the principle of the Income Tax, you concede the principle that the government owns ALL your income and permits you to keep a certain percentage of it.
      ─Ron Paul, interview by Time on Sep 17, 2009.

Comment

I believe the reason for drone regulation has nothing to do with proximity to an airport or intrusions into privacy but more with a shaped charge payload that could be delivered against a hard target.

I worried about how to resolve firearms confiscation at one time. Knowing TPTB know everything we own, it wouldn't be hard for them to mandate a turn-in program. No doubt there would be heavy hardware to back up the request. Lots of things people might do but, none worth giving away the proper method of addressing these kinds of mandates
        Call me John the all knowing cryptic of the obvious and obscure.

Comment

Working...
        X