1 of 4 < >

Check 'Display Signatures' in user area.

If you want to see signatures at the bottom of member's posts, check your user area and make sure this box is checked. The default mode is 'Off'.
2 of 4 < >

Strike Through Text Option now on-line

You may now use the Strike Through option in the post text editor.

There is a square blank button located at the end of the options on the right. I could not get the 'S' to show up, but the button still works.
3 of 4 < >

Reload your Avatars

If you wish to have your avatar visible again you will have to reload it to the board. The old avatars did not transfer to the new file system.

Stay tuned for more.
4 of 4 < >

Contributor Status Titles

Gentlemen, Assault Web greatly appreciated your monetary contributions to keep this forum alive and running as we make the transition to a new server and upgraded software.

I have been working to upgrade title for those members who have made a monetary contribution to the form. Unfortunately, I have been met by some resistance to comply by the forum software and I am unable to make these administrative changes.

Your donations have been duly noted and at such time the forum software is upgraded, so will your status.

The Back Room
See more
See less

WTS AR-15 target rifle & Howa 204 Rugar

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTS AR-15 target rifle & Howa 204 Rugar

CMP limited production target AR15, XM15 e2s. These rifles were produced as club rifles for the CMP. Very nice 2 stage match trigger, competition sights, 11 degree crowned match barrel, ballast in stock and hand grip. Rifle weighs 13.5lbs. This rifle has been a safe queen for years at a local gun club. Appears to be new but not confirmed. CMP logos. Comes with one magazine. Includes shipping to your FFL. Consider offers. $900

Two year old Howa 1500 heavy barrel Varminter in 204 Ruger. Action has been pillar/glass bedded. Stock refinished to a high luster. Trigger tuned and set at 1/2lb. Can sell with or without Bushnell E1 Fullfield 6.5-20x50 scope. This is a tried and proven benchrest Prairie Dog, sage rat killer. Load tested and shoots best at 3750MV. Deadly to 300 yards. Price includes scope and shipping to your FFL. Offers considered. $750
    email for pix natrainer at