WTB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB

Ishepore Enfield .308 mags. If i find any online they are retaredly expensive.

Re: WTB

Looked for you at the last 3 gun shows.....asked several private gun dealers.....sorry none out here.
    I have one mag in my Ishepore won't separate it though.
    Peter 5:8
    "Be sober, be vigilant; Because your adversary the Devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking who he may devour."

Comment

I went looking for Ishy .308 mags way back in the late years of the last Millenium. They were what I considered to be "stupid expensive" then.

In retrospect, I wish I'd paid the $20-$25 per that they were going for then, and bought 20 or more of them. But I didn't.

I'm somewhat surprised someone hasn't come out with a "new" (repro) version. They can't be that hard, and I'd think it'd be lucrative at $30 or so per. I'd buy a couple for that.
      Alle Kunst ist umsunst Wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzet (All skill is in vain if an angel pisses down the touch-hole of your musket.) Old German Folk Wisdom.

Comment

Had some one ask around, they think they saw some 5 rounders at $30 each, no ten rounders available.
        Life, Liberty and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Comment

Working...
        X