Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone new

Hey everyone!
    My name is Alexandra and I am new here. Cheers to more interaction in the future.
    A network analyst at PetStreetMall, a place to find quality and affordable pet supplies.

Re: Someone new

Originally posted by classyxandra View Post
    Hey everyone!
    My name is Alexandra and I am new here. Cheers to more interaction in the future.
    Well a Big Howdy to you and yours this fine evening before the 4th of July 2017.

So again I welcome you to AW here. General Discussion is where you'll see most of the regulars regularly.
    Last edited by noname762; August 21st, 2017, 12:11.
    Member of American Legion since 2014.
    Picked up New Trick 2 day 3.15.18 w/screen brightness. And yes I do have Ctrl Alt Delete.

Comment

Welcome. Please look around and read some of the forums and join in.
      Peace Through Strength, Victory Through Devastation...Strategic Air Command

American by birth, made from German parts from Emmingen, Baden-Württemberg

An unhappy German is a Sour Kraut!

Das Leben ist zu kurz, um billiges Bier zu trinken!

Comment

Welcome, its about time we got some more wimmins around here.
        I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
        Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

Hello.

Comment

Welcome aboard. Regards!
            Gregory Peter DuPont

Comment

Welcome.
              "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
              Member: Veterans of Foreign Wars, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, AMVETS, Society of the 5th Infantry Division

Comment

Hey, new here also and I hope you find good input and share insights.
                Call me John the all knowing cryptic of the obvious and obscure.

Comment

I doubt English is her(?) first language and has posted four times since July. Probably never see her(?) again.

I look at posts and members like this with a very suspicious eye.
                  Peace Through Strength, Victory Through Devastation...Strategic Air Command

American by birth, made from German parts from Emmingen, Baden-Württemberg

An unhappy German is a Sour Kraut!

Das Leben ist zu kurz, um billiges Bier zu trinken!

Comment

Originally posted by Herr Walther View Post
                    I doubt English is her(?) first language and has posted four times since July. Probably never see her(?) again.

I look at posts and members like this with a very suspicious eye.

Same here, HW
                    Youth And Brawn Are No Match For Age And Treachery.
                    I'm Old And May Not Fight. I'll Shoot Instead.

USMC 1959/1963

Comment

Working...
                    X